Years: 5-9 Years
- Responsible for security road map for EPDM application
- Train the CI-CD team on the required technologies security adoptation
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Support Application architect with right inputs on security processes and tools
- Help setup DevSecOps for EPDM.
- Find Security vulnerability in development process and sealed secretes
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further tool chains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Expert knowledge of container solutions. Must have >3 years of experience working with networking & debugging within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes workload deployments using Kustomize & Helm.
- Good understanding of Bitnami, Hashicorp and other secrete management tools
- SAST/DAST integration in CI/CD pipeline - design, implementation Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
- Experience with Security log management tools (e.g. Splunk ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor or similar).
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Expert in writing automation scripts in Yaml, Unix shell, linux shell.
- Pulumi would be added advantage.
This company is a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for very hands-on SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
- 1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
- Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
- Min 3 years of experience as SRE automation engineer building, running, and maintaining production sites. Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy..
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 Hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts which will rotate every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Responsible to deliver technical tasks assigned to self in JIRA (Development or L3 support or ticket investigation)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOPS based automation, application integration
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- At least 4 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Docker /Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes/Jenkins.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (Shell/Python/Ansible for automation).
- Very good understanding of enterprise CICD ecosystem and processes.
- Stays up-to-date on related emerging tools & technologies.
- Engineer/developer mindset with Customer / delivery focus
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
REVOS is a smart micro-mobility platform that works with enterprises across the automotive shared mobility value chain to enable and accelerate their smart vehicle journeys. Founded in 2017, it aims to empower all 2 and 3 wheeler vehicles through AI-integrated IoT solutions that will make them smart, safe, connected. We are backed by investors like USV and Prime Venture.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Automating various tasks in cloud operations, deployment, monitoring, and performance optimization for big data stack.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Overall 3+ years of experience in various software engineering roles.
- 3+ years of experience in building applications and tools in any tech stack, preferably deployed on cloud
- Recent 3 years’ experience must be on Serverless/cloud-native development in AWS (preferred)/Azure
- Expertise in any of the programming languages – (NodeJS or Python preferable)
- Must have hands-on experience in using AWS/Azure - SDK/APIs.
- Must have experience in deploying, releasing, and managing production systems
- MCA or a degree in engineering in Computer Science, IT, or Electronics stream
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
Your bucket of undertakings:
This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new-age cloud offerings, help define the best practice as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in the Google cloud platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud-based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code, and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in the google cloud platform
- Security, Risk, and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance, and related areas.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
- 4-8 years experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems and/OR Windows servers
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EKS, ECS, EC2, VPC, RDS, Lambda, GKE, Compute Engine, API Gateway, AppSync and ServiceMesh)
- Experience in one or more scripting language-Python, Bash
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Logging and Monitoring tools (ELK, Stackdriver, CloudWatch)
- DevOps Technologies (AWS DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven)
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Packer
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3-8 years of experience with hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of setting up production, staging, and dev environments on AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technologies like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of continuous testing environments such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles