Kapture CRM is an enterprise-focused Service automation SaaS platform. We help 500+ enterprises in 14 countries to manage their customer service in a more intelligent, contextual way.
Roles & Responsibilities :
* Proven experience in Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices/API
* Strong experience with Kafka, Kubernetes
* Strong experience in using RDBMS (Mysql) and NoSQL.
* Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
* Hands-on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
* Hands-on experience in fine-tuning application response/performance testing.
* Experience in Web Services.
* Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
* Full ownership of projects/tasks
* Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
* Eagerness to learn
* Strong team-working skills
About Kapture CX
WE ARE KAPTURE!
An Enterprise-grade omnichannel customer support automation platform that adapts to evolving customer expectations and transforms good customer experiences to great ones. Kapture’s highly intelligent & contextual platform helps businesses see the bigger picture on a single platform that offers deeper customer insights.
KAPTURE PEOPLE ARE YOUR PEOPLE
Kapture’s teams and technology are built ground up and focus on the most important factor- the customer.
- CEO- Sheshgiri Kamath
- CTO- Vikas Garg
- VP - SALES: Rajeev Prasad
- VP - Operations:Akash Kakkar
- AVP - Product: Soujanya Prabhu
WHAT WE DO
At Kapture, we believe that daily customer operations should be made simple and efficient to meet up with ever-evolving customer expectations. Keeping this in mind, we have designed a simple platform that is easy-to-use, easy to set up, and offers delightful CX.
Know more about us: https://www.kapture.cx/about-us
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries
- Participate in application development meetings
- Provide accurate estimates, clearly communicate status of tasks and identification of risks
- Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
- Performance tuning of application code at different service levels
- Interact with customers of the application and help address issues reported
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience with Java and Spring frameworks.
- Having good knowledge in a scripting language like python is a plus
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate/ ORM
- Understanding of relational database and normal forms
- Understanding of NoSQL / RDBMS (Mongo or Postgres) and ability to write optimized and high performing queries
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with GIT as a VCS, Unix based systems
- Experience with NoSQL Database is a plus
- Following are a set of 'good to have' skills React AWS Bitbucket, JIRA
We are hiring java developers with Core java-7/8, microservices, springboot, oops, RestAPI and SQL skills.
- 2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda,
API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end
infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with
millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
• 5-7 years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior
experience with public-facing/internet web site development)
• Exposure to AEM Sites preferred
• Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
• Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and App server logs,
• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for
maintainability and scalability.
• Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing valid conclusions from the data available, and
developing effective solutions while applying creative thinking in the design and development of high performing web
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
• Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
• Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
• Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
The Risk team is responsible for overall risk framework and strategy for the organization. The team develops various risk models, arrives at various sector reports from a risk perspective and provides in depth analysis and recommendation around risk profiles of various clients.
In this role, the person is responsible for playing a leadership role in the Risk function to identify, assess, monitor and make timely and measured judgments on all current and potential future risks faced, in order to protect the organization’s interest, assets and reputation of the group along with growing shareholder value and profitability.
- Manage risk for the retail and wholesale portfolio. Should have managed organization level Risk Policies, Credit Underwriting and Collection functions.
- Manage risk framework for the organization - including updating, establishing new risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks. Ensure all policies and frameworks are kept updated and deployed to the optimum level.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's credit and lending portfolio through credit policy direction and implementation.
- Possess a complete understanding the business. Evaluate, improve, and monitor the business, including assisting in reporting to the Board and Board Committees and providing leadership in the effectiveness of credit risk management controls, systems, and processes across the organization.
- Lead and mentor a team of analysts.
- Possess 7+ years of relevant experience in financial services industry in a risk role.
- Exposure to both wholesale and retail risk in a banking environment will be preferred. Some experience in a business / sales role within the banking / NBFC space will be an added advantage.
- Should have held a position of authority in terms of allocation and appropriating limits.
- Sector understanding in financial institution space and good knowledge of interpreting financial trends.
- High proficiency in Python and SQL/NoSQL.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing e.g., PySpark, data lake is a plus.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to speak at various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts).
- Have demonstrated resilience – stayed with companies and taking businesses to scale, have preferably not ‘hopped jobs. Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through.
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
- MCA/BE/Btech/Mtech/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical field from a reputed institution.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including large systems software development experience or client application development.
- Experience programming in C++/Java and Oracle/Mysql.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Fluency in English language.
- MCA/ME in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including programming Web and/or Non Web Java Applications, Oracle/MySql databases.
- Proficient in 1 or more scripting languages like Unix Shell.
- Spring framework in general (Spring MVC) .
- Good to have REST based web services.
- 1+ years of work experience in the Financial Services space (Brokerage / Capital markets / Investment Banking /Financial services).
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Ability to perform under pressure in time-critical situations using sound judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to integrate into and work well within a global team.
- Very close to technology and looking at a technology centric career.
Java Elastic Search
- Java Microservices ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack, APM),
- Build Custom Reports
Java + NodeJS
- Java with Node.js- Microservices Development,
- Using graphql with node.js,
- Backend development with Node.JS
- Working experience in Java and spring boot (microservices)
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- Proficient in API design and development using RESTful services
- Knowledge and understanding of design principles behind building a scalable application
- Source code management using git
- We are hiring Java Developers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development.
At BACQ, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
BACQ is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Work on the development backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
- Understanding of domain-driven design concepts like ubiquitous language, bounded contexts, aggregates and domain events
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Good intuition for the principles underlying object-orientation, particularly encapsulation
- Understand the importance of immutability and of reducing the state-space of objects
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools
- Have read some of our favourite books