We are looking for an enthusiastic product management intern who can turn ideas into reality and lead our product development cycle.
1. Product design and development skills
- Feature prioritization
- User research
- Visual design
- Wireframing Prototyping
- Market research
- Database designing
- User testing.
2. Marketing skills
- Drafting marketing plans
- Growth hacking A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
3. Design skills
- Paper prototyping
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define our Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Work closely with product designers and developers and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured and designs are all approved by all stakeholders.
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same.
Define metrics, objects that are aligned with business goals and measure feature/release specific success.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Digital Product Manager- JD
Required education qualifications: MBA
Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years’ experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connect with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigour to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
Articulate the product vision
Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
Support the development team with any questions they may have
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Technical background is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
The Product Intern is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager Intern’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Be an good learner with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, and define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics, and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 0 - 1 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of podcasts and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages; and making our entry to the global audience. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to stories and wisdom.
Pocket FM has grown to 40Million + users with deep engagement of 3 billion+ minutes per month. We are a Series C funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and
others Design at Pocket FM isn't one discipline working in isolation. Instead, we work in unison with every other team, infusing our user-centered and technology-empowered strategy across all areas of the
business. We value being close to the people we serve, so we embed our experts across business units and work with them as one. We still share design standards and systems across our community, things like
common tools, design, and language. But to create a truly cohesive experience for our users across products and platforms, we're all about collaboration.
Product Design -
Product Designers focus on delivering the best experience for listeners, creators, across all of ourproducts. We bring fulfillment and value to listeners and creators and make it easy for people to enjoyPocket FM daily, exactly how they want.
Design for scale -
Our experts create the technology that enables Pocket FM to learn quickly and scale easily. We build the frameworks, capabilities, and platforms needed to welcome the world's listeners, supporting
rapid growth in our users and business.
UX Writing -
Here at Pocket FM, UX Writing is part of Design. We specialize in intuitive user-centered content strategy and microcopy, but our work doesn't end there. We partner with design, tech, and product to create cohesive experiences with a consistent voice, ensuring we always sound like
About the Role -
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer to develop new and improve existing features and experiences for our products . You'll craft a strategy rooted firmly in user insights that paint an exciting vision of the future, and deliver on that vision through effective planning, interaction design, visuals, and
prototypes, you will be making our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
As the team responsible for Pocket FM, we build both consumer-facing and business products for various platforms. You will be part of the design team that combines interfaces and workflows and enhances user experience.
In this role you will be designing products and experiences that meet people's needs, You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
● Creating personas though user research and data
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
● Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
● Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability and findability )
● Create elegant UI designs and high fidelity prototypes
● Proven experience as a UX designer, UI Designer or similar role
● Strong portfolio of design projects
● Background in project management and research
● Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
● Proficient in Design software ( e.g. Figma, XD or sketch ),
● Problem solving aptitude
● Analytical mind with a business acumen
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Good time-management and product management skills
Knowledge of front end development in Web, Android and/or iOS is a plus.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Run and own experiments for feature development.
- Write requirement documents for upcoming features.
- Mine and develop competitor intelligence.
- Conduct SWOT analysis for key competitors.
- Develop competitor-wise playbooks for the sales team.
- Create and document usage scenarios for existing features.
- Monitor the performance and the health of the product.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and maintain release documents.
- Conduct customer interviews.
- Get post-release feedback from operations teams.
- Research pricing models.
You should have:
- Love for solving problems, regardless of the problem domain; Bonus points for a passion for solving problems outside your job (any side project, puzzles, quantitative trading, maths/algo problems etc.)
- Thinking from first principles, unhindered by lack of domain knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technology, preferably through hands on development experience.
- Bonus points for having a stint as an entrepreneur or building a product from scratch.
- Good intuition for business and strategy.
- Great at multitasking and switching contexts.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Hacker mindset.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies in 2021
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9. We're also a Great Places Certified workplace
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products optimize about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already optimized another half a million ads.
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
This role is for the PM equipped with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to build and launch important new products and features for users who engage daily on our apps. You will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts during the entire product lifecycle.
You will manage core parts of the Content experience on Rooter, with a focus on building an engaging community for sports fans in India and around the world. Your roadmap will include work ranging from developer productivity tools development to user research on how sports fans think about content creation & consumption to design sprints on how to communicate our value proposition to new users. You will be an expert in Rooter’s Content dynamics, and people will lean on you for understanding the complex effects of product changes we make. Because the work you do is so central to Rooter's product, you will be expected to serve as a thought leader championing cross-team initiatives.
What can you expect?
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Guide large parts of the organization through making difficult tradeoffs
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- 1+ years of experience with B2C content apps
- Consumer understanding of India's Vernacular, Tier II/III user
- BE/B.Tech in a technical/analytical field, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
- Ability to pull data using basic SQL queries and ask the right questions about data
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Strong execution mentality. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Strong analytical thinker
- Experience in data-driven testing
- B.E./B.Tech technical/analytical fields, such as computer science, math, statistics, or economics
Team & Office
- We are a strong 100+ member team working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with the product team, co-founders, and business heads to define the product vision for all our verticals (Demand, Supply, Advisory)
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers (PMs) to build an impactful roadmap and make it a reality in collaboration with engineering, design, and business teams.
- Define and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives, and key results to measure success; Regularly interface with ground teams, farmers, traders, etc. to get feedback on product strategy for your product area.
- Regularly share progress with execs and the larger teams against quarterly and annual goals.
- Foster a product culture for PMs, Analysts, Designers, Operations Teams, and Business teams.
- Work with engineering leadership to envision and prioritize improvements to our core product offering that is in line with our quarterly and annual goals.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in core product management.
- Experience leading and mentoring in a product management organization.
- Experienced working with highly technical engineering and design teams and driving complex projects from ideation to successful launch.
- Expertise in setting, aligning and measuring success KPIs for large products
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and deeply understand the needs of the customer ( end users, ground teams, and internal teams) and make sure that those needs are well understood by your teams.
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Great with data: you are data-focused, and drive the team to take decisions based on data
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate to engineers and executives in the same breath.
Your primary objective will be to cultivate an audience of 100,000+ using organic channels such as YouTube, Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord, and any other of your choice.
- Identify organic channels and activities for growing the Edyst community
- Use automation to engage our current community using various channels
- Set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenue growth.
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Conduct market research to investigate how the market leaders, as well as competition, are hacking growth and leverage the learnings for our own growth
- Understanding the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and, repeat behavior) and, creating actionable programs leading to user growth.
- Analyzing user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs.
You're a great fit for this role if you have:
- Have worked with higher ed student organizations (either as a member or by partnering with them)
- Good written skills
- Experience with platforms like Telegram or Discord for Community Management
- The ability to derive insights, and recommendations from consumer feedback.
- Strong data orientation with a structured problem-solving approach.
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!