About Diverse Lynx
CyntraLabs is focused on providing organizations unified solutions to maximize the business value by utilizing the capabilities offered by emerging technologies. We take pride in providing state-of-the-art solutions in integration and retail that guarantee success in business evolution. Businesses must transform to stay relevant, hence we provide our existing and new partners with foresight to Become agile, Realize new growth opportunities and Adapt to new technologies.
1. Design and develop MuleSoft and Azure architecture solutions based on client requirements
2. Work with clients to understand their business needs and provide technical guidance on MuleSoft and Azure solutions
3. Collaborate with other architects, developers, and project managers to ensure seamless integration of MuleSoft and Azure solutions with existing systems
4. Create and maintain technical documentation for MuleSoft and Azure architecture solutions
5. Perform architecture assessments and provide recommendations for MuleSoft and Azure solutions
6. Implement MuleSoft and Azure best practices and standards for architecture, design, and development
7. Develop custom MuleSoft and Azure components, connectors, and templates to support project requirements
8. Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
9. Provide technical leadership and mentorship to other MuleSoft and Azure developers
10. Stay up-to-date with MuleSoft and Azure technology trends and best practices
11. Assist with project scoping, planning, and estimation
12. Communicate with clients to understand their business requirements and provide technical guidance
13. Work on Azure-specific projects, including infrastructure architecture, security, and monitoring
14. Design and implement Azure solutions such as Azure Logic Apps, Functions, Event Grids, and API Management
15. Work with Azure services such as Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL, and Cosmos DB
16. Integrate MuleSoft and Azure services using APIs and connectors
1. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
2. 8-10 years of experience in software development, with at least 3 years of experience in MuleSoft and Azure architecture and design
3. Strong understanding of integration patterns, SOA, and API design principles
4. Experience with Anypoint Studio and the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
5. Hands-on experience with MuleSoft development including creating APIs, connectors, and integration flows
6. Understanding of RESTful web services, HTTP, JSON, and XML
7. Familiarity with software development best practices such as Agile and DevOps
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
10. Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
11. MuleSoft certification as a Solution Architect and Azure certification as an Architect is preferred
About the Company :
Our Client enables enterprises in their digital transformation journey by offering Consulting & Implementation Services related to Data Analytics &Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
Our Cleint deliver the best-suited solutions to our customers across industries such as Retail & E-commerce, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Real Estate & Senior Housing, Hi-tech, Media & Telecom as Manufacturing and Automotive clientele.Our in-house research and innovation lab has conceived multiple plug-n-play apps, toolkits and plugins to streamline implementation and faster time-to-market
Job Title– AWS Developer
Notice period- Immediate to 60 days
Experience – 3-8
Location - Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more architecture domains (e.g., business architecture, solutions architecture, application architecture)
- Must have 2 years of experience in design and implementation of cloud workloads in AWS.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience handling workloads in large-scale environments. Experience in managing large operational cloud environments spanning multiple tenants through techniques such as Multi-Account management, AWS Well Architected Best Practices.
- Minimum 3 years of microservice architectural experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working exclusively designing and implementing cloud-native workloads.
- Experience with analysing and defining technical requirements & design specifications.
- Experience with database design with both relational and document-based database systems.
- Experience with integrating complex multi-tier applications.
- Experience with API design and development.
- Experience with cloud networking and network security, including virtual networks, network security groups, cloud-native firewalls, etc.
- Proven ability to write programs using an object-oriented or functional programming language such as Spark, Python, AWS Glue, Aws Lambda
*Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
*Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
*Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
*Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Participate in developing e-commerce websites on BigCommerce platform
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to understand requirements and participate in planning the development roadmap
- Be responsible for delivering optimized, fast loading, responsive, and highly functional website
- Migrate websites from other e-commerce platforms to BigCommerce and install and customize new BigCommerce themes
- Extending BigCommerce functionalities to the next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc.
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in BigCommerce sites
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with around 3 to 5 years of experience, with core T-SQL scripting , performance tuning, SSIS, NOSQL skills. The current role requires a core T-SQL , NoSQL and SSIS developer. The SQL Developer will be responsible for:
- Creating & designing database and all database objects such as tables, views, StoredProcedures, functions etc.
- Writing and troubleshooting simple to complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, views, functions, etc. as per the requirement.
- Troubleshooting and fixing all performance issues with respect to databases (objects & scripts).
- SQL Query tuning and performance tuning.
- Develop/migrate existing scripts to SSIS.
- Maintaining referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints, etc.
- Maintaining database objects (like tables, views,Stored Procedures) performance by following the tuning tips like normalization, indexes, etc.
- Importing and exporting the data from different sources using tools, writing required scripts.
- Works closely with other members of the team to accomplish the projects.
- Assists project teams to design and develop core business components utilizing industry-accepted analysis and design standards.
- Provides and/or assists with, project management and project leadership.
- Create and maintain documentation for all the projects.
- Working with NOSQL databases (Mostly on MongoDB) .
TSQL, SQL, NoSQL, Performance Tuning, SSIS, Import & Export of data from different data sources and from different formats.
- 3+ years of professional experience in working with MSSQL Server 2008 and above.
- 3+ years of professional experience in writing TSQL scripts.
- Thorough experience in SQL query tuning and performance tuning.
- Experience in developing and maintaining SSIS packages.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases. MongoDB would be preferable.
- Fluent knowledge of MSSQL server DBA.
- Should be a good team player and should possess good attitude and work ethics.
- Should possess excellent communication and written skills.
- MSSQL DBA.
- NOSQL, MongoDB
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Prepare documentations and specifications
Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience in DB migration activities
Skills and Qualifications:
Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL
Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements and Procedures.
Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game
code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be
required to build patches and install game updates.
Note: This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various
gaming technologies preferable "Online Card Games".
⦁ Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
⦁ Planning and implementing game functionality.
⦁ Transforming design ideas into functional games.
⦁ Experience with memory and space optimisation.
⦁ Polish the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
⦁ Experience Required: 1+ years.
⦁ Experience in Multiplayer games compulsory
⦁ Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development.
⦁ Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
⦁ Good understanding of socket is required.
⦁ Good understanding of single player and multiplayer game flow
⦁ Should handle the integration/enhancement of third party unity games
⦁ Proficient with C# and OOP concepts
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.
We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC firms and angel investors. The company is based out of Pune and has a total strength of 180 employees. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow.
Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
Salary: As per company standards.
Designation: Data Engineering
Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture
Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties
- Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue.
Experience with AWS cloud data lake for development of real-time or near real-time use cases
Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka/Kinesis for real time data ingestion and processing
Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB, MongoDB etc
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Evangelize a very high standard of quality, reliability and performance for data models and algorithms that can be streamlined into the engineering and sciences workflow
Build and enhance data pipeline architecture by designing and implementing data ingestion solutions.
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
We are looking for Java Developer for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent role
Work Location : Chennai
Experience : 4+ Years
Skills : Java, Microservices, Springboot
Notice period : Immediate to 30 Days