We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps
Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for the #PaymentsPlatform.
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics.
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these.
- Manage and develop a team of platform product managers.
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision .
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a Tier 1 engineering college filled with energetic, creative minds, collaborative teams & expert coders. We are looking for passionate leaders to continue growing our talented teams.
- Technical and analytical background
- Previous experience of minimum 1 year in product/ consulting will be preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
Location : Gurgaon
Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at the point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Develop a product roadmap, design wireframes, write requirements, and work in an agile environment to execute on the company vision
Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
Analyze data to identify key leverage points to increase conversion, engagement and retention
Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics to measure the success of the product
Perform market research and sizing along with competitive analysis to define product differentiators and identify potential new business opportunities and areas of growth
Collaborate with business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize product backlog and to drive features
What we look for
Minimum 3 years of experience in Product Management role in a consumer facing role at a consumer internet/ B2C ecommerce company
Expertise in driving product growth, driving traffic via internet conversion and digital marketing Skills:
Fluent with data analytics
Knowledge of how Ads platform and digital marketing works
Experience in using product analytics and tracking tools like GA, Clevertap, Mixpanel
Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers & stake-holders
Self motivated and ownership driven individual
Multi-tasker with ability to own and drive multiple product initiatives
Ability to influence people and getting things done across any job function.
Experience - 2 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
- The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
- Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
What you would be expected to do:
- Gather, prioritize and refine requirements while keeping team members well informed
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, Mock Screens, PRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements and system requirements
- Rolling out of new products/apps/automations and resolving stakeholder queries/issues
- Automate business processes using tools like Zapier/Google Scripts, other automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Responsible for testing of applications/solutions/web panels at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations (using 3rd party tools to create mobile applications)
- Travel as per company requirement to places including but not limited to Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Myanmar and Tanzania
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Proactive and willingness to get hands dirty
- Attention to detail
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
Designation: Product Manager
Compensation - ₹15.0L - ₹25.0L
Experience - 4 - 8 Years
Location - Bangalore
Working days - 5
Qualification - B.Tech/B.E. , MBA,PGDM (Tier -1 Pedigree)
Tier 1 companies and Tier 1 colleges (IIMs, ISB, IITs)
Role :- Product Strategy and Driving Growth
Reporting to Founder Directly
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza’s mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimise for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You should apply if :
- You have 4-7 years hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- You are highly data driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
Roadmap : Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
Planning : Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
Strategy : Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
Quick prototyping : Be able to prototype a product quickly to demonstrate value
Launch Great Products Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch and high product quality
Data Driven : the product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Skills / Qualification / Experience :
- 3+ years in product management preferably from product based company.
- Experience of driving a mobile app from scratch to launch.
- Strong depth and breadth knowledge in optimization, prototyping.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Stellar design instincts.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn
- Translating customer experiences/issues into the product
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Experience working on gaming/retail/e-commerce would be added advantage.
- Ability to Provide review and input into other deliverables as appropriate (e.g. visual designs or technical specifications )
- Bachelors in engineering preferably Computer Science from top institutes along with an MBA (preferred).
Job Perks :
- A platform to learn and innovate with likeminded peers.
- Complete autonomy & freedom. Just deliver.
- We like solving challenging problems without blaming each other.
- And any other than you may suggest within rational limits :)