Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by a Retail Giant and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
The company aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Own and scale the direct to consumer business; be responsible for its P&L
- Build and scale the user growth (paid + organic marketing), conversion (including liaison with product growth), retention/CRM and reactivation by building a repeatable, sustainable & defensible growth machine.
- Use the data to create customer personas, improve revenues and minimise costs and expenditures; create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Hire and develop a front line team to meet GROWTH business goals and requirements; build core talent capabilities around each of its sub-function namely User Growth, Conversion, Retention & Reactivation
- Drive maturity improvement in GROWTH function's execution and performance management via data-based decision making
- Navigate smoothly across multiple teams (product, marketing, tech, etc.) within the organisation to drive cohesiveness and enable a - one team- positive working culture
Experience, Skills & Knowledge :-
- Seasoned professional out of which minimum 3+ years of demonstrated experience of GROWTH function ownership and scale in a consumer tech startup
- Customer centricity focus and ability to bring - voice of customer- in decision making
- Leadership and team management experience
- Understanding the different types of customer acquisition channels - including paid and owned media as well as earned media (PR, word of mouth, organic SEO)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to hustle and sharp business acumen
- Exceptionally curious, bold thinker, applying outside-in thought leadership to reimagine ways of performing work - with a passion for inventing and simplifying
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and navigate scenarios in B2C business environment
- Ability to communicate across multi-cultural and experience levels, internal & externally
- Analytical rigour i.e. should prefer data to challenge status quo, engage mind, direct hypothesis- driven thinking and structure complex issues.
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
at Leading personal care brand at Hyderabad
Our client is a leading nature-based personal care products company backed by a Private Equity firm. It manufactures and markets Ayurveda/nature-based hair and skincare products under a well-known brand known for its commitment to marry the principles of Ayurveda with the best of natural ingredients to deliver outstanding products to customers across the globe.
Must be a self-starter with a strong orientation to build a high growth brand.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Digital Campaigns Manager will have plenty of experience in managing paid and organic digital activity in the games industry. They will have a sophisticated technical knowledge of paid search, social media, display and programmatic activity, with experience of driving high quality web traffic that increases conversions and business results. Overall, they will confidently plan, execute and report on creative and impactful campaigns from start to finish.
What you tell your friends you do
“I run the campaigns that persuade developers to publish their games through the Kwalee Mobile Publishing Team”
What you will really be doing
- Develop the marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and engagement with Kwalee’s Mobile Publishing offering and events, including our Publishing Portal
- Run PPC campaigns, including social media, search, programmatic and display, to generate and convert leads
- Enhance the user journey of our game developer communities across our website and digital platforms
- Use our CRM to increase the effectiveness and intelligence of our marketing activity
- Use sophisticated attribution methods to demonstrate a clear link between marketing activity and developer lead generation
- Monitor and improve our search engine optimisation and performance to ensure it is seen by the right audience in the right place
- Identify new ad publishing and delivery tactics, technologies and trends - running experiments to refine our advertising effectiveness.
- Use analytics to identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance and report back to the management team
- Collaborate with others in the Mobile Publishing Marketing team to ensure that campaigns are integrated across the full marketing mix
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of managing digital campaigns for an established company
- Advanced knowledge of ad self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads etc
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns
- Experienced in managing a budget and maximising return on investment
- At ease with using Google Analytics, as well as numbers and metrics to evaluate the success of our campaigns
- Able to explain complex data and results in a clear and accessible way
- Experience of campaign delivery in the games industry would be advantageous
- Able to work with other functional teams in the Mobile Publishing Department, as well as with other teams within Kwalee.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Role - Associate Director (Biddable)
Experience - 5+ years
Location - Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi
About our Client:-
Our client is part of a global media agency with a mission to make advertising more valuable to the world. They do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. They hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. They promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging.
3 best things about the job:
- Get to work on some new-age and youthful client brands
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be one of the pillars of GroupM's performance marketing division.
In three months:
Understood the complete biddable media scenario on clients business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
Handled day-to-day tasks/requirement effectively
In six months:
Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
Recommended and implemented best practice
Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms.
In 12 months:
Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
Create a road-map for the next year.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, track and optimize on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Monitor and administer analytics dashboards and key reporting MIS tools and regularly make recommendations for improving the data available.
Stay ahead of the competition by analysing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant experience of 6 - 9 years in PPC/Performance marketing roles
- Expertise in Web analytics
- Through understanding of Google AdWords
- Understanding of Bid Management Tools
- Number Crunching
- Team Management
Engineering Services Marketing Manager – NA Region (www.techwave.net)
Shift Timing: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM IST
Work Location: Hyderabad
Reports to: Sr. Manager Global Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated experience in designing, producing and executing actionable client-focused marketing programs? Do you feel the urge to take ownership of your work and deliver at highest standards? Are you built for a marathon rather than a sprint? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and execute various marketing campaigns that supports Techwave’s regional business. You will serve as a trusted marketing advisor to the region head and key stakeholders. Be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
In addition, as a Marketing Manager, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximize reach and impact to the market.
- Develop actionable outcome-oriented marketing plans for each quarter
- Marketing plan should include tactical marketing calendar with details on all planned activities
- Focus should be on creating Techwave brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement
* Stakeholder Management:
- Hold frequent meetings with the region head and other stakeholders to be in line with their vision for the region
- Create a communication plan to keep the stakeholders informed about various marketing activities for the region
Find relevant expos, conferences, tradeshows, other events for participation o Find speaking opportunities, award nomination opportunities and do the needful
- Marketing Database:
Building the marketing contact database by research and by working with vendors.
* Digital Marketing:
- Work with internal team members to develop and execute SEO strategy for the region
- Plan and execute PPC/Display/Re-Marketing campaigns
* Content Marketing:
- Get all required marketing collaterals prepared for various services in the region
- Plan and create innovative content like infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and share one newsletter per month to keep region heads and stakeholders informed
* Event Management:
Plan and project manage events, end-to-end right from identifying event opportunities, budgeting, approvals, getting the booth designs, collaterals, promoting the event participation, etc.
Measure all marketing activities against key performance indicators
Analyse historical campaign data to improve future campaigns
- At least 3 years experience in running marketing campaigns for Engineering Services at a mid-sized IT services/engineering company
- Should have worked for the NA regional marketing efforts
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Ability to co-create content in association with content writers internally and externally
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced
For a person to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on in all aspects of digital marketing
- Good project management skills
- Should be a people’s person
- Takes complete ownership
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.