- Understanding of product landscaping, product benchmarking, product feature prioritization and product development processes are a must in order to be able to create a roadmap and deliver on the same;
- Direct interaction with end customers, OEMs, Channel Partners and Sales Teams in order to understand the business needs and document the voice of the customer for new product features or offerings;
- Improving the product development planning process as and when required in order to boost the product portfolio of the company;
- Create consistent and continuous engagement through the product in order to ensure complete satisfaction;
- Grow customers internally and externally by identifying other areas where the company can add value in a scalable manner;
- Identify new customer needs, create product strategies around the new needs and build scalable product offerings;
- Be able to say “no” to certain feature requests and explain to the stakeholders and help them
understand the reason behind it;
- Create transparent, scalable and easy-to-understand prioritization processes so that the business scales;
- Ensure customers are engaged and develop key product features to measure customer engagement and success which can be monitored and tracked;
- Provide frequent progress reports, both casually and in written format;
- Document decisions, strategy implementation and outputs;
- Present methods and results to peers’ management and customers as necessary
We are looking for a smart, adaptable individual with a healthy mix of software product management experience, enterprise software products, product landscaping, great presentation/communication skills, and strong leadership/people management skills and the following qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of continuous experience in product management at a software product company , IIT and NIT will be a special consideration
- Good understanding of B2B product development and its life cycle.
- Previous experience working in a team and leadership skills;
- Experience in setting targets and milestones and achieving them;
- A problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, whether verbally, in writing, or through drawings, presentations and schematics;
- Knowledge of core engineering concepts that will allow road-mapping an enterprise technology product efficiently;
- Ability to innovate, outdo expectations and persevere to benefit the team as a whole;
Individuals who are creative, enterprising and attentive to detail will fit right in with our small, passionate team. We always run-on high energy and enthusiasm and are looking for that fire in the belly! We look forward to meeting you!
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
Evaluate new use cases to identify product-market fit and evolve the value proposition of existing use cases through user feedback · Engage with customers and work with internal stakeholders like sales, solutions and engineering teams in creating innovative solutions · Create artefacts and run marketing campaigns to scale existing and new Go-to market initiatives · Enable sales, solutioning and marketing team to position the product in appropriate markets and channels.
You Are (behaviours to display - DRIVE) · Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects, Solutions Engg, Service Delivery and Assurance) and Externally (Customer forums, Partners, etc) · Understanding on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage. · Highlight DRIVE behaviours – Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
Certifications) · B.E. / B.tech with Masters Degree in Management from a premier institute with 2 - 6 years of enterprise product or technology roles. · Prefered experience: o Cloud, IT/SI/Telecom organizations o Experience in working with Large enterprise environment o Pro-active liaise with other company functions (e.g. Sales / Marketing / Solutions / Service
What is the role?
Product Manager for this company will be responsible for the product features, analysis, documentation &
release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes feature specs,
listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this
through development and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind
of qualities we are looking for this role, please checkthis link
• Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility
including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market,
SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs
• Solve customer problems and build functional, technical and design
specifications for the solution.
• Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
• Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic individual with 3+ years of experience in product
• We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and
• Candidates from IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges
ll be preferred.
• We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with
soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore
together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits
this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report
to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy
the comprehensive benefits that company offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we
will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications
and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About Taxmann :
We are global software Development Company providing IT Solution to enterprises worldwide. Taxmann Technologies deliver a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional website Design, Mobile App development, Product engineering, Desktop based/cloud based application Software, Content Management Systems, etc
We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain & support various aspects of information technology. We are in IT business since 2000 and dedicated to providing IT solutions to small & medium enterprises worldwide.
Major Clients include Government based websites with 5 million Monthly Active Users and www.taxmann.com, which is a major product in itself with 1 million Monthly Active Users.
Job Description :
1. Required Experience :
- Total experience (Year wise) : min 2 years, max 4 years
- Experience Work wise in capacity of : Associate Product Manager/ Business Analyst/ Product Analyst
- Preferred Industry/ Company : Technology/ E-Commerce
2. Key Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the entire life cycle of a product vertical
- Understand and analyze user needs and gather product requirements
- Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Define and shape customer experience
- Engage closely with various stakeholders to guide ideas and products from inception to launch
- Handle complex ideas and break them down into concise and effective requirements through detailed specifications, user stories and wireframes
- Define, implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators for product effectiveness
- Validate and pitch new product ideas
- Improve internal processes for higher team productivity
3. Essential Skills required (Please tick) :
- Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills
- Writing Skills Presentation Skills
- Initiative Driven Leadership Skills
- Thinking / Creative Skills Team Management
4. Any other specific information required for the candidate :
- Strong academic background - UG in engineering from tier - 1 institute preferred
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations
- Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products
- Coding and software development experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel mandatory
- Competency in wire-framing and project management tools preferred
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to be a part of Flexnest, a fast-growing organization in the At-Home Fitness Industry in India. We are looking for a product manager to own the product development of the Flexnest Mobile Apps and work with the development teams and other stakeholders to build and improve Flexnest's Mobile App using agile methodologies and the lean product framework.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for mobile apps, digital products, user experience, and delivering best-in-class products.
- You will own product development for Flexnest Mobile App
- Monitor Analytics like DAU, MAU, Stickiness, other insights.
- Create Feedback for both - Technical Teams as well as Content Teams.
- Any Experience with Fitness or a personal passion is a plus.
- Monitor the competitive and technological landscape and its implications for the product.
Essential Must-have Skills
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working as a digital product manager, with at least 2 years’ experience managing an iOS and Android mobile app.
- Love quantitative/qualitative problem solving and are excited about defining and driving use cases, product features/requirements, roadmaps and release plans through data.
- Possess strong communication and collaboration skills; are a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them proactively
- Experienced, mature, and have ability to prioritize and manage workload in order to meet deadlines, proficient in multitasking
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new.
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
Flexnest in India's 1st Brand focused on At-Home Workout Solutions. We are on a mission to make At-Home workouts truly engaging and irresistibly convenient for everyone, by bringing to you a holistic workout experience - right in the comfort of your nest. Revolutionizing At-Home Fitness in India.
Website - www.theflexnest.com
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for Operational Automations and efficiencies, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Improve Tracking Experience and manage 3PL Logistic Integrations
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive RTO Reduction rates
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field