Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases.
3-5 years of experience with product development in Python & Angular/React JS.
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Experience in designing scalable architecture to support a data-intensive application on both front-end and backend
Experience in writing clean reusable react components which works well on different browsers and different devices
Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Previous experience in analyzing & visualizing events/streaming data will be a plus.
Previous experience in creating dashboards is preferable too.
PERSONALY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.
Upekkha is a Catalyst that helps founders craft Value SaaS business.
Value SaaS is different from Vanity SaaS, it is building a subscription business in a capital efficient way and getting there fast. Thereafter they chart a path of pull-based growth through institutional venture capital investment, strategic M&A or organic hyper-scale.
Check all our portfolio companies and unmatched opportunities here: https://cutshort.io/companies/upekkha
Looking for someone who can take care of all the server-related works, their security, can handle code versions through GitHub, handle the server logs, loads with automated tools.
Hassle-free deploying the code on servers with automated scripts. Should have provision to manage the server downtime efficiently during deployment time on production environment. Only privileged candidates can access the code and servers with a restricted IP address.
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process in all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, research possible cause, and provide solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Documents build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- 2. Requirements
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Great Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have implementation experience with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Should have deal with IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
ChiefEx Technologies Pvt Ltd is an early stage SAAS application startup providing an integrated technology platform to small businesses for most of their day to day activities for all of their business cycle with complete control on activities.
Our application is very flexible and its minimalistic design is loved by many customers.
The company is looking at further expanding the solution and rolling across geographies in the coming future.
Our MVP is ready and we started early traction. We are looking for passionate developers with an entrepreneurship mindset to join our team as Team Lead - MEAN Stack.
Joining as a founding team member will come with lots of benefits and opportunities to grow.
There won't be any cash benefits for at least 3 months or till we achieve revenue goals or funding. A very attractive indicative compensation will be offered with equity for the right candidate.
Right candidate will be inducted as Co-founder / CTO.
You will be getting freedom and autonomy to perform tasks, manage and build your team and engage in cross functional activities.
This is a high growth career opportunity is only best for those who have the capability to fast grow the organisation as a High growth driver and with an Entrepreneur Mindset.
Note: DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for a traditionally paid employee safe mode opportunity.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field.
- Prior 5+ years of experience in leading full stack development (MEAN Stack) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, DSA, etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, AWS, cloud deployment, Git, etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a potential candidate and have some questions, please feel free to talk with us.
Experience: 2-5 years
1. B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/IT, if not then a good reason why.
3. Experience in any one or more of Angular or React, be able to create interfaces fast according to requirements.
4. Knowledge of libraries like Redux or architectural styles like MVC, MVVM a definite plus but not essential.
5. Good understanding of Back end development, Node.js, Express, MongoDB/DynamoDb preferred. If this is not your tech stack but you have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, working with and creating APIs, databases, authentication and more then that's also good.
6. Knowledge of Cloud Providers like AWS, Azure, GCP also a definite plus but not essential.
7. Basic understanding of automation testing tools and scripting.
8. Most importantly, the passion to work in a startup. There is good funding and decent pay now, but it only gets better if the person can sync with the team, take on their responsibilities and give the best output. It's a small team with a flat hierarchy, everyone grows with the company.
If this is interesting for you then do apply.
- You will play a key strategic and consultative role in developing, delivering and maintaining digital ad tech
- Work as part of the engineering and product teams to develop complex platforms and systems that are
scalable to millions of users
- Result-oriented full-stack development for world-class products with high degree of performance and
- Developers in our teams are also adept at formulating product strategies, research best practices, bring in
expertise and mentor younger talent and drive the organization’s goals higher with a self-starter attitude
- Strong sense of commitment, problem-solving, professional ethics and willingness to learn new things are a
standard requirement for all our openings.
- Knowledge of digital ad tech ecosystem
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in a professional environment on full-stack development
- Proven expertise in creating and developing scalable enterprise or B2C web applications
- Experience in REST API development and MVC/MVVM development methodologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architecture of web servers, load balancing, and browser nuances.
Basically, a solid understanding of fundamentals - including execution models, asynchronous programming,
object-oriented concepts, relational concepts, etc.
- Proficiency in one or more of Node.js/MEAN stack, Python, Java or other frameworks and willing to be
flexible on stack as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on the MEAN
stack - expertise in the stack will be a definite plus
- Proficiency in one or more of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or other equivalent databases
and willing to be flexible as per the requirement of the project. Most of our current development is on
MongoDB and MySQL - expertise in these will be a definite plus
- Good understanding of developer tools and devops such as Git, Ansible, cloud platforms such as AWS,
- Candidates with Github profiles or blogs with demonstrated knowledge, experience and/or contributions to
open source will have an added advantage
• 8+ years professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery Strong analytical skills
• 2+ year hands-on Azure experience.
• Experience in handling messages through distributed system (SOA Architecture)
• Date store - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis etc
• In-depth hands on technology experience in the following areas:
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in developing software using PHP, Python, Django, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Test driven development using NUnit, mocking framework
- Database - ORM and PostgreSQL, Redis
- Mobile application development and architecture aware
- Client/server - Networking, multithreading
- Deployment - Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, cloud deployments
- In depth understanding of IIS, security, Web API
- Working knowledge of Azure
- Exposure to Agile Scrum way of working, pair programming
- REST, JSON, JSON Schema
- Client / server, networking,
- Internet services, Windows Services, Security
- Any unit test framework (Nunit, MSTest), Mocking Framework (Moq, RhinoMock), TDD, Git , Jira
• 5+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
• Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
• Experience with technologies like PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
• Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
• SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
• Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
• In depth knowledge in DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
• Vast experience in integrating with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Notice Period Serving resources (Across the Globe)
- 4-13 years developing n-tier modern software applications in a highly transparent agile organization with iterations, continuous integration, and a drive for quality
- At least 4 years of experience in software development building Web Services in Java, SpringBoot, Elasticsearch, and Open source technologies
- At least 3 years using ReactJS or VueJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Experienced in service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
- Experienced in UI and backend unit testing, functional testing, and performance testing tools.
- Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
- Experience in building Micro Services using cloud native environments like Azure, Spring Cloud, AWS or GCP with sound understanding of Micro Services Design Patterns
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with real-time streaming processing (Kafka/Storm) is preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement web services in a RESTful manner, along with understanding our broader service-oriented architectures
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional agile team
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Git, etc. preferred
- Experience with containerized environments such as PCF, Docker, etc. is highly desirable
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage