Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
- Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
Product Manager - PACS
CrelioHealth builds applications for Medical Diagnostic Labs, helping them be more productive. While we continue to add more capability to capture different types of medical data, one of the greatest opportunities in the medical industry today is Medical Imaging. PACS or Picture Archiving & Communication System is a system designed & used for uploading medical imaging scans from MRI & CT instruments to the cloud to the image can be shared with respective doctors easily for quicker diagnosis.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is excited about Medical Imaging and would like build applications that change the world.
- Creating & managing road maps for PACS Applications
- Writing business cases for PACS to manage large size imaging communication
- Scope & define sprints for continued application growth
- Coordinating with customers, Medical Imaging companies & Engineering for alignment & delivery of the application
- Strategies to improve PACS App Adoption
- Conduct meetings for internal stakeholders for road map alignment & sharing progress updates
- Should have knowledge about Project Management & Software Product Development
- Should have project management experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to scope Epics & issues
- Ability to write basic test cases for business cases
- Ability to conduct scrums
- Knowledge of PACS & DICOM is a plus
- Preferred experience in open source DICOM standard & protocols
- Technical know how about application design & development will be preferred.
Ads in general B2C spends $ to drive transactions. It involves displaying ads, targeting, etc. to consumers and then optimizing impressions.
B2B: we focus on buying a product, there are 16 ppl on avg in buying persona funnel, the goal is how to figure out where and when to buy, you want to be involved with all of them.
We help B2B companies to focus on efficient Advertising spending and help their customers in buying one of our fasters growing and adoption cases, core use cases, the main driver in customers choosing us, cognizant, dell,
and others spending $$ on our product asking for more features. We want to connect TV Video Ads where the opportunity is large, and how to drive more business channels
CS Degree or related engineering discipline, MBA preferred 2 for Jr with product management experience working with enterprise customers; ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle from concept to launch ” Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with engineering and user experience teams to find solutions ” Ads experience is preferred but not deal-breaker?
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Empuls you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role,
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Way forwardWe look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
3-5 years experience in the website domain (preferably) | Worked on at least 1 e-commerce website
- Oversee responsibilities and timely execution of Web Executive
- Collaborate with SEO Team to implement strategies
- Liaise with Design and Development teams for tasks and projects
- Be proactive in pitching improvements to the websites
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the client's website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Plan communication aligned with the brand’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Plan to improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with teams and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Prepare and present strategies to grow website metrics that are important to the brand
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Plan, strategise and track promotional campaigns
- Analyse, Strategise, plan and prepare monthly website performance and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain tracker of all updates on the website
- Ensure Client satisfaction & smooth communication
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- At least 2 blog/video case studies highlighting business impact through website strategies implemented (Maximum 1 per brand)
- Atleast 4 instagram and linkedin carousel features for Schbang page highlighting small wins through strategy implemented (Maximum 2 per brand)
- Participate in at least 2 external website awards
- Strong attention to design detail
- Understanding user behaviour and building user journey
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Fantastic time management skills
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Good clear communication
- At least 2 years of experience using any 2 CMSes
- Experience using at least 1 ecommerce platform (eg: Shopify, Magento)
- Google Analytics Power User
- Understand and read API Documentations
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Resolve team conflict
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Preparing Pitch decks
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Photoshop & Illustrator basic
- Figma basic
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
What you’ll do
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Implement new features to solve critical problems that our customers face in their development and testing cycle.
- Define, track and improve feature success metric.
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to simplify testing for our customers Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and GTM team and execute successful product launches
What you should have
1 – 4 years of overall experience in Product Management or Engineering Passionate or hands-on about programming, software testing and DevOps Able to understand and write code.
Have prior experience building or using developer products Strong hold on basic tech concepts. Willingness to learn advanced concepts.
Experience in web, app development or automation testing is a plus (Optional)
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
Job Description – Head of Products
Credgenics is India’s first of its kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets. With all major banks and NBFCs as our clients, our SaaS based collections platform helps them efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience.
About the Role:
Credgenics is seeking a Product Leader to lead the core product team to build seamless, efficient, and delightful experiences for our customers for all the products across all the markets. The Product Leader would also build a robust, scalable, and extendable platform to power the mission to reduce the exponentially growing Non Performing Assets in the Indian Economy by harnessing the power of technology and data driven analytics. Company’s focus is to provide deep insights that improve collection efficiency across delinquent portfolios of ARCs, Banks & NBFCs.
- Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to the entire engineering team and the company
- Lead the entire lifecycle of development for key areas of the product. This encompasses everything from researching new products and features and creating detailed specs, triaging bugs, managing the team's workflow, and shipping deliverables on time
- Work closely with our engineering and operational teams to triage bugs and set high-level quarterly milestones
- Draw insights from user research, experiments, and industry trends to set the team strategy and prioritize projects that sustainably grow our customer base and drive adoption of new products
- Set ambitious goals for yourself and our team
- Manage workflow to ship deliverables on time
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams across our global offices to grow our customer base through conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives
- Lead a team of 10 Product engineers and report directly to the CTO
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have an Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Product Management with a demonstrated ability to lead technical teams
- Prior experience with a high-growth FinTech/B2B SaaS product or in a growth-focused role is a plus
- Experience managing a team of product engineers
- Proven intuition and skills for designing world-class customer experiences through well-honed user research techniques and mock ups
- Top-notch analytical abilities including some familiarity with SQL
- Measure initiatives quantitatively, and you draw actionable insights to guide decisions
- Creative and have a track record of testing and launching new ideas
- Built and maintained complex back-end systems at scale and have proven intuition for designing robust tools and processes that can adapt quickly and grow
This role will be based out of New Delhi
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering