About Technogen India Pvt.Ltd
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
at Global business process management company
Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
3-4 year experience in Web application development
Mid-level to Senior .NET developers for back-end development
.Net C#, Asp.Net, WebAPI, SQL, Entity Framework.
.Net Core Added Advantage
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As the Lead Software Engineer - Backend you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
Building Lambda pipelines to process large amounts of data.
Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database, but always looking for the next technology that makes sense.
Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
Leading a team of developers both onsite and remotely, closely supported by our CTO.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
A proven track record of writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Team leadership / management experience
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Should have work experience in design, development, Code, and Unit Test web and desktop-based applications written in. Net framework starting from 4 x and above.
- Should have a good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end such as HTML's and Razor based engines.
- Must have exp. into WPF and C#
Pattem digital has opened its door for immediate job Openings For Lead WordPress Developer.
We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
Know Your Work:
- As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be taking responsibility to develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
- Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
- Deeper roots in web development technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
- Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
- A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.)
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
- Ability to code without any bluffs
- Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset
- Have a hawk eye for UX design
- Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers and management members in a clear manner
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Roles & Responsibilities of a Sr. Software Engineer:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy.
- Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or MCA
- Professional programming experience in developing complete stack – Both server and client side. ASP.Net Core, Web APIs, MVC and C#.
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL, writing complex store procedure
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to SAAS based product
- Experience in BFSI, Treasury, Trade Finance
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands on Experience on C#
- Object Oriented concepts using C#
- File IO
- GAC concepts
- Entity framework
- .Net Core Concepts
- Sql Queries
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/Java Script/ Type Script
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Our Customer is building and configuring New Dealer Management Software (DMS) for the Indian continent. DMS will be executed in multiple phases, Our customer is looking for a full stack developer to execute the project. The candidate will be working extensively on C#, MVC and Entity framework and helping Devops team to smoothen the release process
Roles & Responsibilities:
Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
Prepare test-based applications for various Dot Net applications.
Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
Manage defect tracking systems and resolve all issues and prepare an update for systems.
Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
Proven experience as a .NET Developer or https://resources.workable.com/application-developer-job-description" target="_blank">Application Developer.
Familiarity with the http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Write effective, scalable, extensible and testable code
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance of the application.
● Develop database layer with optimised queries
● Detect the bottlenecks in legacy code and provide feasible solution to make things better.
● Implement security and data protection solutions
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with good academic record
● 3+ years of hands on experience in Python and Django
● Experience in the development of highly scalable applications
● A high degree of motivation to learn new technologies, tools and libraries
● Experience developing in Unix/Linux environment
● Experience in the development of REST API
● Basic understanding on databases like MongoDB and Postgres
● Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
● Understand the deployment aspects after developing the feature
● Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card