About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using
Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6.1 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of March 5, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
About the role
- You will build an android app for the Saathi users (Teachers and students) to manage teacher classes and students’ studies.
- You will work on building features end to end with complete ownership, developing, testing, and deploying the core features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Saathi app
Who you are
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin or have a strong desire to shift to Kotlin.
- You have 2- 4 years of experience in android development.
- You have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- You have proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC
- You have familiarity with various testing tools
- You are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- You can easily pick up new technologies and frameworks on the go. For you, engineering is about principles and practices; technology is about tools and tradeoffs.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can map out the system design for a feature end to end and execute on it.
- You want to be involved actively in the product development process and can come up with out-of-the-box ideas for unique features.
- And most importantly, you are fun to work with! 😌
What we offer
💰 Competitive compensation
👩🏻💻 Flexible working
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Only Male Candidate
25% HIKE on Current Salary
- Designing and developing applications. ...
- Write clean code. ...
- Take part in the development lifecycle. ...
- Fix bugs. ...
- Investigate technologies. ...
- Follow innovative trends. ...
- Define your objectives. ...
- Look for the Flutter application development cycle
- Have experience in iOS/Android apps with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3+ years in mobile software development minimum.
- Two year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
Develop a hybrid application with IONIC, cordova
4) Experience in hosting application on Appstore
5) Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
7) Responsive Web design with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
8) Social media APIs and third party widgets integration
10) End to End Role - Analyze Design, Develop, Deploy, Monitor, Enhance
11) Experience on database systems
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C,
- UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
Founded by IIT Kharagpur and Kanpur alumni, Pocket FM has grown to 2M+ users with deep engagement of 90 minutes time spent per user per day. We are a Series A funded start-up backed by some of the marquee investors like Tencent, Lightspeed, and others.
Who you are
2-5 Years of experience in product development with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance applications for mobile (Android, iOS).
Proficiency in Problem Solving and Data structures.
Expert understanding of iOS and Android native platforms and corresponding frameworks is a must.
Proficient in Design patterns and principles.
Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases.
Good communication and interpersonal skills & focus on quality & velocity
About the company
Qrata is hiring for a product based startup. Their product solves homework evaluation for teachers, leading to the elimination of marks/grades, and use AI to foster a more creative generation of children. Remarkable homework app that lets teachers assign objective & subjective homework by choosing from a question bank. It also gamifies homework for students.
Mobile Developer (Flutter)
This role is perfect for a highly-skilled engineer who wants to explore new technologies, push their skills to the limit, have creative freedom, and feel like they have significant ownership of major features.
Role and Responsibilities
- Translate and build the designs and wireframes into high quality UI code.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- 3+ years of mobile app development (with 1-2 years in Flutter)
- Experience in Android or iOS
- Experience with Mobile design patterns e.g MVVM, GoF etc.
- Experience in writing secure mobile applications
- Fluent in Git
- Experience interacting with REST based services
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Knowledge of Dart programming language