Cliff.ai is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
Cliff.ai recently got acquired by Gtmhub - the world’s best business
orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
We are looking for
A smart, multi-talented product designer who has an eye for design and possesses a “design thinking” mindset in putting yourself in the users’ shoes. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and strongly self-motivated; has deep experience in making a product more intuitive and in reducing the steps needed for users to achieve desired tasks.
They will work closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. They'll provide and own the visual direction.
Your work includes
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, and keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and familiarity with SAAS platform.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography and spacing.
- Has stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience of working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
It’s important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.
About Quantive (Formerly Gtmhub)
Quantive (formerly Gtmhub) is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
About Quantive Signals
Quantive Signals (formally Cliff.ai) is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.Our Quantive Signals team is 60-people-strong across Indore – we have a big vision and are growing rapidly. Before being acquired by Quantive, we were a small but mighty Techstars company backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD
Experience : 3 to 5 yrs
We are a Napkin to a Product Market Fit Studio and work together with our customers in the journey of "an idea to the first product version". Most of our customers are Corporate Innovation Hubs and Early Stage Organizations.
Here are a couple of things about us that may interest you:
1. Fast growing: We were featured as one of Deloitte's Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). What this means for you is a great career growth opportunity
2. Successful track record: Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack and NetWeaver BPM), an early engineering team of Zoho (a leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience. Some of our past colleagues from these companies went on to become CTOs (Redbus) and founded companies (one of them founded and then exited to Apple). We are profitable and what that means for you is long-term opportunities to generate wealth
3. Current success: Marquee customers (including the venture capital division of a large conglomerate) along with some exciting startups that are part of our clientele. We work on building MVP products. What this means for you is cutting-edge technology learning opportunities
4. Top Class peer group: We have a talented set of folks primarily focused on solving cool and exciting problems
5. Top-Class Learning & Development Programs: We run our entire L&D programs.
• Minimum 3- 6 years of design experience
• At least two years of experience working on digital products which include creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, process flows and high-fidelity screens
• Worked on Information Architecture, Interaction Design and Product Design
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and mobile applications Can establish and run a good design process (exploratory and evaluative research, sprints, reviews etc.)
• Are comfortable with and interested in actively designing the product by himself/herself
• Familiarity and experience with a standard design, prototyping, and user research tools, such as Figma, Miro, and Sketch.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Are deeply empathetic to customers and users and understand how the business works
• Design systems experience is an added advantage
• Clear understanding of the critical characteristics of the intended user population
• Understanding of the users' current jobs and tasks, underlying goals, and mental models of their work process and products
• Understanding of platform-specific nomenclature
• The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Design test case scenarios
• Collate feedback from users for further improvement
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Coreldraw and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
Analyze existing systems and understand the new needs of the business/audience.
Conduct research on usability and customer experience.
Clarify requirements and segregate them into functional and non-functional categories.
Present solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve the requirements
Document the discussions, concepts, and the finalized scope.
Create designs that align with the user needs
Prepare mockups, wireframes, and interaction diagrams.
Oversee and contribute to the development of the screens.
Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope.
Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
Research and analysis skills.
Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at once.
Documentation and articulation skills.
Innovative and creative outlook.
Good command over spoken and written communication
Figma, Invision, AdobeXD, or other similar UX Design tools
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Strong internet and computer
Roles And Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand