Flexmoney’s mission is to “Simplify, Sachet-ize and Democratize Consumer Credit” for the mass-market Indian consumer. Flexmoney enables banks and trusted lending partners to offer lender-branded, instant consumer finance/ EMIs at point of sale. Flexmoney owns and operates InstaCredTM, the largest BNPL network of online merchants and lenders with over 25 M+ pre-approved user credit lines from multiple lending partners and over 3000+ top marquee online merchants.. We provide the technology infrastructure and point-of-sale merchant network distribution as a “plug and play” proposition to banks and NBFCs.
Lending partners can offer lender-branded, frictionless, point of sale purchase credit to any consumer via a “plug and play” integration. Merchants enable our payment mode to provide shoppers with an instant, “cardless” credit payment option at checkout
Job Role & Responsibilities
Create/iterate/collaborate design concepts, user flows, sitemaps, interfaces, and visual design systems with the Product Managers and rest of the team members
Conduct User and Market Research to understand customer behaviour and related products in the market. Tie that understanding with business objectives to design an intuitive user experience
Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define, implement and launch innovative user products across multiple form factors
Perform data-driven design iterations to keep improving the business metrics
What we look for
3-6 years of experience in the field of UX
Experience in working with fidelity based software including Balsamiq, Sketch, and Invision Studio, Marvel App, Figma, Adobe XD, and similar tools.
Good understanding of how front-end technologies, patterns for mobile apps &
responsive websites work in the actual scenario
Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
Versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean UX, and scrum environment
Prior experience in working with tech product companies/ startup is a plus
Portfolio of work covering products and services on the web, mobile and desktop
About Flexmoney Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Be a hands-on user interface and visual designer for our toughest design challenges.
- Develop and detail visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines.
- Work alongside product, marketing, UX designers, copywriters, and developers to come up with complete design solutions.
- Review UX design documentation such as wireframes to identify gaps and issues and raise these within the team.
- Own the quality of visual design execution for your design directions as well as extend the existing design styles.
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Contribute to the development of our Design Club to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 2 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- An impressive portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical design skills including layout, colour, typography, and multi channel design.
- Full project lifecycle experience from concept through to completion.
- Experience designing for complex systems across Desktop and Mobile applications.
- Expert user of Sketch, Zeplin, Creative Suite, other tools of the trade.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into intuitive design solutions.
- Strong understanding of Design Systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
Good to Have:
- Degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Basic knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for sports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes
- Design Infographics from the content/data
- Design Gifographics/Gif
- Presentation Design
- Ebook Design
- Annual Report design
- Motion Graphics Video Data visualisation
- Website PSD Design
- Mobile App UI/UX Design
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to project manager at the end of day
- Working with a team of Designers and Creative
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BCA.IT, MSC.IT, Diploma in IT, B.E,Fine Art Students
- Experience: Fresher (0-1) Year Experience
- You will be working with IT software development
5 Days working/Saturday-sunday holiday
ABOUT QUICK RADIUS:-
Quick Radius is a one-stop shop of skilled designers, animators, and writers. We create engaging infographics, entertaining gifographics, motion graphics, ebooks, presentations, and more. From content research to core messaging, from outline to customer-interaction, we provide a creative solution for everything.
Proximity is a fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds, and geeks building cutting-edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen aesthetic sense.
You will be responsible for —
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
You have —
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
Bonus points if you have —
- Illustration/art skills
- 3D modeling skills
- Animation/advanced motion graphics skills
- UX Writing or general writing skills
- Brand design skills
- Experience using any other tools like Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please, as long as you have access to fast internet and a comfortable, distraction-free workspace.
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.
Taskmonk is a Multi-functional collaborative platform for eCommerce enterprises to manage AI-driven product teams, labeling partners, data pipelines and labeling use cases centrally to create better Retail AI faster.
Our clients use our no-code platform to create intuitive workflows, automate processes using the power of AI to assign tasks efficiently, and enhance data quality with preventative QC.
Our platform has saved 425K manhours on 75M tasks for two of the Top Fortune 500 Retail Companies
About the Role:
As a UI Designer, you will look into all aspects of UI design and have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc staying abreast with latest trends. Above all you will have a zeal for problem solving. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Design, Frontend Development, Business team and other stakeholders.
What you will Do as a UI Designer:
∙ Gather and envision user requirements
∙ Create wireframes
∙ Convert wireframes to low & high fidelity mockups iteratively
∙ You will own and evangelise the Design System within the organisation
∙ Design icons, graphics, etc
∙ Build functional prototypesCollaborate with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation, and work through any problems encountered
DocOn is looking for an experienced Product designer. You are passionate about delivering delightful experiences to the customers via & influence their lives positively. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex business problems.
You are someone who inspires change, loves pushing boundaries, enjoys diving deep into user behaviour & sets a high bar for the team. You are eternally curious to learn & strive to continuously improve. You’re a firm believer that good design can make a big difference in the world.
You will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the design and technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Design for Docon user base across new initiatives.
Empathise with users and brings users' perspective to the discussion.
Deeply collaborate with product managers, engineers & business teams to design best possible solutions to users’ problems informed by research & data.
Effectively hand over the designs to the engineering team, test internal release & ensure execution of your designs at high quality.
Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be.
We Look For:
- More than 2+ years of relevant experience designing for customers in B2B or B2C products.
- Empathy for users and their problems. Intrinsic motivation to solve problems & be customer obsessed.
- Ability to think backwards from the customers perspective, drive bold vision for the product area but also able to execute iteratively.
- Ability to abstract & think about the user motivations, emotions, constraints, macro ecosystem & at the same time can zoom in & demonstrate eye for detail to deliver quality, pixel perfect work.
- Strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in UX design and interaction design.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data by conducting usability studies and performing user research, survey etc.
- Capable of translating concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding.
- Fluency in best practices of User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design, practical knowledge of User-Centered Design processes and lifecycles.
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal design practice.
- Growth mindset and willingness to listen, learn and continuously improve.
Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field preferred
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Product Startup. A Primary Subsidiary of PharmEasy(India's Leading Online Medicine Ordering App)
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
We are en-route to revolutionize the Indian Healthcare Tech Ecosystem.
1. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
2. Leading Tele/Video Consulting platform for digitized consultation and seamless connecting Doctors-Patients
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
We are backed and Supported by Industry experts hailing with immense knowledge and experience in solving Healthcare Problems.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
18 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
6 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~150 DocOners
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexi Leave Policy
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Health Insurance
- Team Parties
- Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
- Approachable Leadership
- Friendly office environment
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
- Will play a key role in designing and developing best-in-class workflows solutions for efi productivity suites
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centred design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and end-user requirements collaboratively with R&D and Product Management organizations
- Create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows along with visual design skills
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, product, software)
- Mastery in Interaction design and good competency in Visual designs
- Capability to work using sketch or photoshop
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)