About Quadrant 4 System Corporation
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
We have an opening for java developers with Digisprint. Our core team has 20+ years of experience in End to End Digital Commerce. We have experience in building world class e-commerce solutions for some of the leading retailers across US, UK, Mexico and South Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Strong hands-on development experience on Java / J2EE technologies
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design principles
- Hands-on Experience in application/Product Development and Spring (MVC) framework
- Good Practical understanding of Java/J2EE Design patterns
- Solid experience in Spring boot and Microservices
- Strong working knowledge of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Chef
- Strong working knowledge of Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar
Location : Hyderabad, Pune , Bangalore. - WFH / Hybrid
Java developers - 2 to 4 yrs
Java senior developers - 4 to 6 yrs
Skills:Java + Spring + Spring BootMVC Education: Preferred B.Tech or any equivalent degree
The role involves rotational shifts including night shifts. ( night shift allowance : Rs. 1,000/- )
- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
- Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
- Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
- Team management : You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals grow in their careers, having constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and actionable feedback about performance.
- Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools.
- You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Total of 9+ years’ experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years’ experience in team management.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Java Elastic Search
- Java Microservices ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack, APM),
- Build Custom Reports
Java + NodeJS
- Java with Node.js- Microservices Development,
- Using graphql with node.js,
- Backend development with Node.JS
- Working experience in Java and spring boot (microservices)
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- Proficient in API design and development using RESTful services
- Knowledge and understanding of design principles behind building a scalable application
- Source code management using git
• Exposure to Cloud
• Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
• Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
• Expert in service oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services rearchitecture.
• Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIs
- Karate / Gherkin
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Kafka / Avro
You have 3 to 14 yrs of software engineering & product delivery experience with strong
background in datastructures & algorithms
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You are experienced with one or more general programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++,
Go). Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• You’ve proven software development credentials having successfully built complex
• You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, with familiarity in
data structures, algorithms and a strong command of object-oriented principles.
• You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Server Backend, Distributed
and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Enterprise
Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Android,
iOS, and Machine Learning.
• You have a spark that separates you from the crowd and ability to think out of the box and
on your feet
• You possess multi-dimensional skills that make you a valuable co-worker in a fast,
changing and ambiguous environment
• You have the ability to learn other coding languages as needed real quick
• You are comfortable in working with a team that deals with ambiguity every day