Technical & Professional
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Responsibilities & Skills
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Elementary knowledge of GRAPHQL
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Type of Work
- 80% Backend 20% Frontend
- Building SAAS products inhouse and working on SI(System integrator) projects for other SAAS companies
- Graduation in computers –Full-time B.E / B. Tech or an MCA degree (Regular Program, no part-time or long-distances courses).
About Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
Experience with Java, Spring, and Restful API's.
Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc).
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
. Deep knowledge of FullStack Development via PHP 7 (Laravel or Phalcon) and React based tech stack.
. Deep understanding about Ubuntu OS, Nginx Server, PM2, Supervisor, PHP FPM.
. Good knowledge of microservices based architectures which can scale over a period of time.
. Should be able to create a plan to break an existing monolith into microservices.
. Hands-on experience on AWS IAM, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch etc.
. Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
. Onboarding new developers and members e.g. AWS IAM and granting access to repositories.
. Planning product technical requirements and SDLC for critical projects like ecommerce, real time gaming projects etc.
. Work on DevOps, CI/CD and automation initiatives in Favcy. . Researching and incorporating latest frameworks, design patterns and coding architecture to create a scalable product.
. Proactively working for Favcy OS Enhancements and obsession towards keeping the Favcy Cloud Infrastructure updated.
. Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and dependency management.
. Maintaining security and implementing security processed for third party integrations and accounts.
. Designing or reviewing backend and frontend architectures and UML diagrams, test cases, website functionalities.
. Follow agile approach to get the projects done via daily scrum and project tracking.
. Plan and sequence release deployment activities like DB migrations in coordination with Release Management
. Monitoring backend and frontend telemetric data and project progress e.g. New Relic, Kibana.
. Planning project pipeline as per the deadlines and resources. . Collaborate with business analysis and quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
. Should be able to manage multiple projects and communicate to clients directly.
. Focus on a seamless experience for users by ensuring availability, latency, scalability
. Documenting features, APIs and workflows for client side integrations and onsite web-hook integrations.
Must have Technical abilities:
. Passion for programming, excellent debugging skills, expertise in designing scalable backend architecture.
. Know-how for using Design Patterns, Caching, Batch Processing, Rest APIs, JSON, Microservices, Test Cases, Git, Nginx, Webpack, NodeJS, React
. Rich experience in third party integrations like RazorPay Payments/Payouts, Webhooks, Authentication Methods like OAuth2, .
. Can take technical decisions and finding creative solutions.
. Teaching someone something new which makes tech team motivated.
. Proactively resolving the issues of production
. A good team player who can help the team whenever needed including coding if needed.
. Can communicate clearly and write well.
. Can speak eloquently and explain just about anything to anyone.
And you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
. Should be motivated and driven.
You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
. Should point out the bad practices and bring a positive change in the culture.
. Should bring a sense of ownership among the team members.
. Should help the team to grow professionally and help them to achieve their professional goals.
About the platform: We are solving an interesting problem and changing the way healthcare businesses in the US communicate with their patients.
- Bachelor's/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related discipline is NOT MANDATORY. Skills and passion to build products that people love are mandatory. :)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Full-stack experience working with backend programming languages as we believe engineers can do anything and everything and so everyone at Emitrr works full-stack.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles with experience with working on popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in building performant mobile apps in iOS or Android on react native is a plus
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Candidates must be familiar with these Language-
React Js, Node Js, Mongoose, Express Js, Next Js, d3.js, and Redux
Bash (Decent Knowledge of working in Linux)
Python-Django & Elixr will be great additions
MongoDB, Redis, SQL
Infrastructure (familiarity is good)
MERN stack with AI/ML like any emerging technologies experts will be prioritized.
1. Developing front-end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back-end Functionalities and logic for the web applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1. Degree in computer science.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
3. Excellent verbal communication skills.
4. Good problem-solving skills.
5. Attention to detail.
As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale Clockwork, creating an engaging experience for our users. As one of the first few engineers, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Clockwork.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Clockwork encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Sql and NoSql databases
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience using rapid development frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience using front end build tools.
We’re looking for an experienced (2+ years) full stack developer to build web applications and API's, who will be responsible in handling various B2B clients, developing new API's working with business and product teams and, building data pipelines and storage systems for large amounts of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build a framework for handling large volumes of data.
• Scaling API's with lowest response times.
• Onboarding client data in a B2B tech integration.
• Cross-team communication and translating into products.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Follow industry best practices
• Good python scripting and hands-on experience with Django framework
• Experience managing full stack, multi-language, multi-framework software development
• Back-end: Proficient in developing APIs across different platforms of web application servers. Experience in web server technologies in Django/Python is necessary.
• Database: Able to understand RDBMS schema and develop software to access data via SQL queries or DB mapper. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB) databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding of MVC design patterns and other industry standard design patterns.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and programming skills
• Demonstrated ability to define and drive adoption of software development best practices, standards, processes, methodologies
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to listen effectively
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.