About IGT Solutions
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on a version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
What would you do:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy, understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Who can apply:
- 3-6 yrs work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework Django
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Databases like NoSQL, Mongodb,SQL, etc
- Experience with Pymongo is plus
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with Celery or equivalent
- Knowledge of message broker systems like Kafka is a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application's architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
About CAW Studios:
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
Note: Apply only if you have worked minimum of 2 years in your current organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a product development setting
- Love of technology and experience with one or more programming languages from Java, Python, or Go
- Experience in full-stack development including designing APIs and integration patterns, implementing security, implementing frameworks for Unit and End-to-End testing
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience in one or more frameworks like Spring, GRPC, Flask, etc.
- Extensive experience in a test-driven development environment
- Understanding of CI/CD practices including code check-in policies, automated unit tests, automated code deployments, etc.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and use them effectively to create industrial-strength software.
- Good communication skills. You can communicate well in the English language with product managers, your team members, and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and convey yours, in a clear, precise manner - verbally, or in writing.
- Strong collaboration skills. You have demonstrated the ability to work with both - senior & junior technical professionals and get work done. You quickly earn the trust of the people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you.
- Deadline oriented. You understand that deadlines are meant to be met. Challenges will surface, and obstacles and roadblocks will cause delays, but you plan for them in advance and still ship your features on time to meet your commitments.
- Bias for action. Your default setting is to take action, and not wait for things to happen. You love to learn about new technologies and advancements in the software industry.
An ideal candidate has exceptional coding skills, creative candidates should possess exceptional design skills, creative problem-solving mentality, a great sense of aesthetics, and user-centric design principles. The applicant must have an affinity for minimal design, and attention to the smallest details.
Applicants are welcome for role of Senior SDE full stack. Responsibilities and nice to have qualities will purely depend on the resume (so make sure it shows your expertise :)
* Building scalable tech which will process 1 million+ finance application analytics.
* Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
* Build and enhance the core features of the fully restful backend.
* Build and enhance the core features of web and mobile app.
* Track daily analytics KPIs and bugs.
* Convert app design prototype with awesome, fast and user friendly app.
* hands-on experience on : NodeJS,
* hands-on experience Typescript with React/Native framework
* Basic knowledge of ORMs used with relational databases, MySql, Mongo DB, OrientDB or Any Graph DB,
* Basic design patterns.
* An ability to resolve and remove roadblocks to help teams deliver on necessary outcomes, avoid churn and strengthen relationships between individuals and teams
*Nice to have :*
* Model-View-Controller and Test-Driven Development experience.
* Using AWS and linux.
* Test driven Development and familiarity with Mocha or Chai
* Cloud microservices experience working with the following: CI/CD tools and techniques, Kubernetes, Kafka, Postgres, Elasticsearch and Docker
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug application.
8. Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Can work on Angular and Integrate backend services
12. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
13. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
14. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- Minimum 6 years of total IT experience
- Minimum 4 years of Appian development experience
- Good logical and reasoning skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to read requirements and independently work on a project with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to work remotely for a product-based HealthTech Startup based in Mumbai.
4+ years of professional full-stack software development experience.
[ React Native (2+ years) + Typescript is required ]
Experience working with NodeJS, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Work mode - Remote / Mumbai
- Salary upto 30 LPA + Esops
- Notice Period - 45 days or lesser will be preferred
- Interview process - 1 Online Test > Founder discussion 1 > Founder discussion 2 > Offer
Interested candidates can reach out and apply here
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto 6 years of experience, preferably working on Java. Freshers are welcome too!
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch