• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
• Front end frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
• Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
• Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
• Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
• Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
• Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
• Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
• Experience in digital payments or financial services industry will be an advantage.
• Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
• Accountable for the overall application lifecycle process.
• Collaborate with External Development Teams.
• Define and communicate technical / design requirements, understanding of the workflow
and write code as per coding standards.
• Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
• Focus on coding and debugging
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.
Tyro.Fit is an interactive connected fitness platform, combining hardware, digital subscription content, and personal training services. Our products are designed to deliver the absolute best in-home workout experience:
- Studio hardware that looks beautiful in the home and is almost invisible
- Best-in-class trainers delivering the widest variety of workout content in an intimate 1:1 personal training format
- Personalized workout plans designed to help members achieve their fitness goals
The goal is to help make fitness efficient, effective, and convenient for our members, and to ensure they continue to enjoy using their Studio, day after day, for years to come.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience, excluding internships
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++,
- Development experience in Node.js and React
- Expertise with modern web technologies like TypeScript, ES6, Webpack, NPM
- Strong understanding of software architecture fundamentals, such as async programming, object oriented design, abstractions, software design, and multiple testing methodologies
- Experience in REST API Design, implementation and integration
- Expertise in client-side software structure and client-server integration
- Experience with Docker Containers, Docker Compose, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Agile (scrum) development process and tracking tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Cloud management, deployment, and distributed systems architecture with Amazon Web Services
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
Authentication and Authorisation Related
- Experience with user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledge in implementation of OAuth flows, OIDC, SAML, and token patterns.Worked with Oauth 2.0 and the flows- Code flow, Device flow, Client credentials flow
- Good understanding of different security areas specially access and identity management
VOD and Streaming Platform Related
- Experience working with web media APIs like Media Source Extensions, Encrypted Media Extensions, MediaCapabilities
- Experience working with bleeding edge web technologies like WebTransport and WebCodecs
- Experience with encoding (H.264/H.265), AWS Media Services (MediaLive/MediaPackage).
- Knowledge of video streaming technologies and DRM systems (HLS, DASH,etc)
- Design, manage and develop technical requirements to build the VOD and streaming platform.
- Lead the development team on certifying the encoder/packager deliveries and provide technical production support for the real time encoder/packager.
- Design REST APIs and authentication and authorisation system.
What can you expect from us?
- 15-24LPA + ESOP Grants
- Part of the founding team - opportunity for rapid growth and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and open ear to your ideas/suggestions
Contact the job poster
Building Tyro.Fit | We’re changing how you workout with a revolutionary mirror-like home gym.
- 12 to 16 years of experience in enterprise level software architecture, design, development (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experienced in Full Stack product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of Java and related technologies
- Experience with modern software development methodologies: Agile/Kanban, CI/CD, DevOps, etc.
- Proficiency in Full Stack product development
- Proficiency with Java is essential.
- Proficient with REST APIs
- Proficient with product development experience on both front end and back end
- Experience with AWS and/or other public cloud technologies.
- Database Experience (query optimization, index generation, caching) or NoSQL DBs a plus
2. Working Experience of Ajax,Json
3. Rest/ SOAP API Integration
4. Good Logical and Analytical and communication Skills
5. Should have knowledge of CI/CD.
6. Must have experience in writing unit test cases and good in TDD approach.
7. Should have basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
8. Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile/desktop
9. Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Linux (Basic)
11. Coordinating the workflow between the design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
12. Communicating with internal/external web services.
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Experience with Amazon web services, DocumentDB, etc.
2. Understanding of Ecommerce applications.
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient understanding Roles and Responsibilities
5. Design client-side & server-side architecture
6. Build the front-end of application through appealing visual design
7. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
11. Analyze issues, recommend alternatives, and implement the best recommendation
12. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities while managing multiple, competing priorities
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
2) Understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
3) Comfortable working through the entire stack from the user interface through systems levels
4) Understanding accessibility and security compliance
5) Strong Logical and Analytical Skills
6) Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
7) Experience with SQLite, NoSQL, Redis or other databases
8) Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
9) Good understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
10) Good understanding of JS concepts on callbacks and closures
11) Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks
12) Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub-second response times
13) Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr
14) Experience working in a collaborative team environment
15) Ability to understand and analyse issues across multiple vendors and interfaces
16) Experience with NoSQL queries
17) Experience with AWS
18) Experience with Android Development
19) Experience in managing/mentoring small teams
In depth knowledge of all of the above is not mandatory but the nature of the work will involve learning and getting involved with all of the above. You would be working directly with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy.
Experience in the mobile space is mandatory. Please only apply if you have been part of building a mobile product. Since our product is mobile only, it is essential that you understand implications on the front end.
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage