We are looking for a Pre Sales Lead and Representative to join our growing team of 30.
No of Open positions are - 50 Plus
It's a permanent remote opportunity and is a NIGHT SHIFT. 6:30 PM TO 4:30 AM IST
1. Lead Generations
2. Scheduling Appointment
3. Qualifying leads
About Office Beacon LLC
A Business Development Executive is responsible for engaging and building relationships with MSME Clients viz.
Manufacturers, Wholesaler, Distributors, and Retailers to explore opportunities and generate leads for the sale of Vyapar
App subscription Licenses.
Required Candidate profile
Minimum two years of experience in Field/ Retail/ Software sales
Conducts activities like Business Association Seminars, meets to generate leads
Good communication skill
Education: Must be a graduate
Perks and benefits
Medical Cover of Rs 5 Lacs
Field Sales Executive
IT Services & Consulting
Sales & Business Development
Retail & B2C Sales
lead conversion, Lead Generation, Selling Skills, Field Sales, Cold Calling
Selling To Customer Needs, Cold Chain Management, Selling Products Or Services.
Looking to launch your career in Sales & Marketing? NuVeda is the perfect launchpad for you!
Who we are?
A two-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial role in NuVeda’s Sales & Pipeline Generation Activities. You’ll be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to design outbound campaigns & generate qualified leads that will result in new business opportunities.
- Research, target, and identify new client opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Develop targeted/personalized messaging for outbound cold calls, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets.
- Maintain a detailed database on the CRM with all customer communications.
- Collaborate with teammates and achieve quarterly milestones.
- Any graduate who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS Lead Generation is preferred.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem is preferred.
- Record of meeting and exceeding quotas and understanding of conversion metrics.
- Working experience in using social media tools (LinkedIn), lead generation tools (Apollo.io) and CRM tools (Zoho or others).
- Ability to work on omnichannel lead generation tactics.
- Ability to launch & orchestrate new content-based Sales Development campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
Good understanding of offline marketing activities like organizing events, corporate and
other communities’ tie-ups
Leading the process of generating enquiry and branding of the organization.
Consolidate the enquiries and touch base with them in very structured and planned
manner resulting in conversion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills for presenting the ideas and positioning the
brand to colleges and corporates across the country.
Work with target-oriented mindset and always willing to take new challenges
Keep exploring and executing marketing and events tie-ups with the potential colleges,
corporations, and other prospects
Planning and executing events in good footfall targeted areas
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
• Lead Generation and Data Mining * Cold callinG - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
• Solution provider for Pre and post sales offshore, onsite, nearshore requirements.
• Familiarity with software sales / solution sales environments.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• Will be required to sell enterprise software to clients.
• Send focused mailers to key decision-makers informing them of our services and value proposition.
• Make online presentations and demos to "C" level executives
• Will need to plan a lead generation strategy
Urbanespot presents brick-and-mortar businesses with the simplest way to understand, engage, and retain customers. It recognises customers walking into a store, restaurant, or hotel, understands their behaviour, and uses this understanding to help businesses target new customers and run campaigns that build loyalty in existing ones. Be it a small café or a chain of restaurants, Urbanespot can help manage their online reputation, build engagement on their social channels, and measure the ROI on their marketing spends in the one way that matters...in-store results.
Why you should consider working with Urbanespot:
If you're motivated by high sales targets, aggressive incentives, and a market full of opportunity, you'd be joining the right company. If you're motivated by all of this, but also feel the need to work in an environment that truly values innovation and the capacity to take ownership, then you'd REALLY be joining the right company.
About the Role : Urbanespot is looking for an INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE. This would be a B2B role aimed at building a customer base of hospitality businesses for Urbanespot’s product. A person in this role would need to be comfortable building prospect lists and making dozens of calls per day to generate interest in potential prospects and qualify leads.
The role will carry the following responsibilities:
Identify prospective customers and establish contact with them through outbound cold-calls and emails
Follow-up with inbound leads to qualify them
Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and build relationships
Drive new customer acquisition, while also farming existing customer accounts
Maintain market information in Urbanespot's CRM systems and generate actionable
reports and insights for the leadership team
Perform effective online demos to prospects
Location: Location-independent. We are open to candidates from any city in India. The candidate may work from home.
The role will require someone with specific qualities. The following will be assessed as part of the evaluation process:
• Communication skills - Ability to build a conversation with a prospect, while carefully probing for information that might show a sales opportunity
Rigor - Ability to make a high number of calls per day to drive conversations while maintaining an up-to-date and error free CRM and timely, actionable reports to the leadership team
Independence - Ability to learn fast, and take charge of the responsibility to drive growth in the target market
B2B sales processes and organisational structures
Standard CRM usage
Knowing how to use LinkedIn for Social Selling would be considered a plus
Experience and qualifications are not a barrier as long as the required skills and knowledge are displayed.
A proven inside sales track record, experience conducting market research, and executing list building activities will be considered a major plus.
Points to note:
At Urbanespot, intelligence and creativity are more important than anything else. Please ensure you understand our company and have been through our website before you apply. Not understanding the domain we work in or our offering before applying will lead to immediate disqualification.
We hope you're excited by travel, because the role may involve some sales and training related traveling.
You will need to have a smartphone, a laptop, and boundless positive energy.