About the Startup!
BharatX is a startup trying to change how the 250 million Indian Middle-Class Indians get access to credit. We give Credit via other consumer-facing apps and platforms as-a-Feature to their customers via a simple integration of our APIs in a Plug-and-Play manner. Our offerings enable journeys like Postpaid on Uber/Ola, Pay after Trial on Lenskart/Meesho, Pay in 3 on Flipkart/BoAt, Credit-Line on PhonePe/Gpay in a white-labelled and embedded manner!
Who We Are:
A team of young, ambitious, and bold people love to dedicate their life’s work towards something meaningful for India & the world. We love to have a shit ton of fun and cut the bullshit corporate culture! We are not colleagues, we are a family, in it for the long run!
Folks who believe in us:
We have been fortunate to have a lot of Global VCs, Founders, Clients, Angels and Industry veterans back us in our journey. We also have a lot of mentors in the Industry Globally who work with us day in, day out on building BharatX. Some of our Investors Include:
A special shout out to some of the clients of BharatX who have also chosen to back us, their vote of confidence in our product and vision is the most valuable to us.
What you will impact:
Data is the backbone of everything we do at BharatX. And you will be leading that. Your role would majorly revolve around gathering insights from the data points that various systems at BharatX generate.
Data points that you could handle can include:
- Device metrics of different cohorts of users
- User behavioural data
- User interaction data (events triggered based how user interacts with various interfaces)
- Many more
And of course you are welcome to introduce more data sources that we might have overlooked.
What you will learn:
How to get stuff done! You will solve real-world challenges that no experience or training can help you. Only your grit and passion for solving the problem will help you figure out how to deal with them. You will learn to think from a technical as well as product point of view.
- Providing insights to optimise existing processes or design new ones
- Providing insights to gauge performance of various products
- Drafting policies or algorithms that can add on to our underwriting stack
What we look for:
We need people who are quick learners and bold enough to suggest crazy ideas. From a technical front, we need people who have:
- Demonstrable experience with SQL, python/R
- Good knowledge of analytical concepts
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders and understand business requirements.
- Startup work experience (preferred).
We also encourage you to apply even if you took a break from professional life for whatever reasons. For us, the people and their skills matter more than their resumes.
What you get:
We don’t seek employees, we seek friends. If you are looking for an environment where smart people work around you who help you achieve your goals without any corporate bureaucracy, encourage you to make mistakes and get complete ownership of your work, then this is the place for you! Here are some side perks that come with this job:
- Be a part of our 0 to 1 ride!
- Attractive compensation with the best-in-class ESOP Structure. You take care of doing your best work, and we will take care of making sure you never have to worry about money.
- Insurance for your entire family.
- Choose your own device (and keep it if you stay long enough).
- Unlimited paid time off with no questions asked.
- Encouragement to take time for your mental health and personal life.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- A tight-knit and brutally honest team with no politics or hierarchy :D
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Business Analyst Role:
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with business/growth leads to enable data driven decision making
- Design, build and automate reporting and dashboards to scale and support business needs
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
- Drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders
- Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college with 1-3 years of experience in consulting, analytics, business intelligence or tech startups
- Prior experience with excel, SQL, metabase, tableau and other BI tools
- You can run your own queries, analyze data to fix or define problems
- Ability to allocate time effectively across multiple opposing priorities
- Passionate about data and solving challenging and ambiguous problems
Rooter is India’s leading Game and Esports Streaming platform. With more than 450 mn gamers playing games like BGMI, Call of Duty, Minecraft, etc, India is one of the largest mobile gaming markets in the world.
Rooter considered the "Twitch of India" has managed to create a strong leadership position with more than 40 mn downloads with 10 mn monthly active users and 1 mn daily active users. Rooter works closely with top esports teams and esports tournament organizers providing exclusive gaming content to its users. We also work with more than 10,000 professional streamers and our unique UGC features have led to 1 mn users creating content on the Rooter app every month. We are the no.1 app in the Sports category on Google Playstore in India since Oct 2020.
We recently announced a $25 mn Series A funding with investors like Lightbox, March Capital, Duane Park Ventures, Advantage, Paytm, Goal Ventures, and IeAD.
Gaming is going to be the focal point of Metaverse and we look forward to having you with us as we lead that revolution in India and the rest of the world.
Product- Check our app on Google Playstore, Appstore or https://www.rootersports.com/
Job Description: Data Analyst
Location: New Delhi
What are we looking for?
We are looking at a Data enthusiast who will-
●Work closely with product leaders as a data-driven advisor on the strategic issues.
●Will work collaboratively with product teams to deliver actionable insights into our product to further increase engagement and retention of users.
●Will proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across product
●Will answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
●BA/BS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
●2+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis
●Strong knowledge of SQL and Python
●Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy-to-understand ways
● Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL
●Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Mode Analytics/Chartio/Tableau)
●Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/CleverTap)
●Excellent verbal and written communication skills
●Self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously and highly organized
What can you expect?
● Access to all possible data development and mining tools
● Translate product strategy into reality backed by strong data trends
● Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
● Work closely with product and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- BA/BS in Math, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields
Team & Office
We are a strong 100+ member team, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi. And a great working environment around Sports.
In this role, we are looking for:
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply your analytics expertise to solve them.
- The unique person who can present complex mathematical solutions in a simple manner that most will understand, using data visualization techniques to tell a story with data.
- An individual excited by innovation and new technology and eager to finds ways to employ these innovations in practice.
- A team mentality, empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- A passion for data, with a particular emphasis on data visualization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field with an emphasis on data analytics.
- 5+ Years professional experience, preferably in a data analyst / data scientist role or similar, with proven results in a data analyst role.
- 3+ Years professional experience in a leadership role guiding high-performing, data-focused teams with a track record of building and developing talent.
- Proficiency in your statistics / analytics / visualization tool of choice, but preferably in the Microsoft Azure Suite, including PowerBI and/or AzureML.
What you will get to do:
- Understand the business, define problems and design structured approaches to solve them.
- Perform exploratory analysis on large volumes of data to validate/disregard hypotheses.
- Identify opportunities using insights for product/process improvement.
- Create dashboards and automated reports to track KPIs.
- Manage the reporting of KPIs, present analysis & findings to steer the team’s strategic vision.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, design, sales and operations teams) on a regular basis to drive product/process changes and improve business intelligence.
- Analyze rich user and transaction data to surface patterns and trends.
- Perform analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required.
- Process data from disparate sources using SQL, R, Python, or other scripting and statistical tools;
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to remove roadblocks and ensure operations are running smoothly.
What you will need to apply:
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking, attention to detail
- Basic business sense and an understanding of common statistics/analytics techniques
- Advanced Excel Proficiency and SQL (experience of working in Python/R is preferable)
- Strong ownership, drive and the experience of working independently in unstructured environments
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams within tight timelines to execute on decisions
- An appreciation for the connection between your work and the outcome (the impact it has on the organization and the experience it delivers to the customers)
- Interview Focus: Puzzles, Guesstimates, Problem Solving, Analytical tool proficiency, Data Interpretation
We Are looking for an analytically inclined, Insights Driven Product Analyst to make our organisation more data driven. In this role you will be responsible for creating dashboards to drive insights for product and business teams. Be it Day to Day decisions as well as long term impact assessment, Measuring the Efficacy of different products or certain teams, You'll be Empowering each of them. The growing nature of the team will require you to be in touch with all of the teams at upgrad. Are you the "Go-To" person everyone looks at for getting Data, Then this role is for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
- Build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to assist Marketing, Growth/Learning Experience and Other Business/Executive Teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Analyze data and generate insights in the form of user analysis, user segmentation, performance reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Develop intelligent models around channel performance, user profiling, and personalization
- Having 4-6 yrs hands-on experience with Product related analytics and reporting
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau or other data visualization tools such as D3
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL.
- Programming experience in Python is must
- Comfortable managing large data sets
- Good Excel/data management skills
1. Expert in deep learning and machine learning techniques,
2. Extremely Good in image/video processing,
3. Have a Good understanding of Linear algebra, Optimization techniques, Statistics and pattern recognition.
Then u r the right fit for this position.
What you will be doing:
As a part of the Global Credit Risk and Data Analytics team, this person will be responsible for carrying out analytical initiatives which will be as follows: -
- Dive into the data and identify patterns
- Development of end-to-end Credit models and credit policy for our existing credit products
- Leverage alternate data to develop best-in-class underwriting models
- Working on Big Data to develop risk analytical solutions
- Development of Fraud models and fraud rule engine
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (e.g. tech, product) to understand and design best solutions which can be implemented
- Working on cutting-edge techniques e.g. machine learning and deep learning models
Example of projects done in past:
- Lazypay Credit Risk model using CatBoost modelling technique ; end-to-end pipeline for feature engineering and model deployment in production using Python
- Fraud model development, deployment and rules for EMEA region
- 1-3 years of work experience as a Data scientist (in Credit domain)
- 2016 or 2017 batch from a premium college (e.g B.Tech. from IITs, NITs, Economics from DSE/ISI etc)
- Strong problem solving and understand and execute complex analysis
- Experience in at least one of the languages - R/Python/SAS and SQL
- Experience in in Credit industry (Fintech/bank)
- Familiarity with the best practices of Data Science
Add-on Skills :
- Experience in working with big data
- Solid coding practices
- Passion for building new tools/algorithms
- Experience in developing Machine Learning models