Position - PHP Developer
What You'll Do
- Involve in full life-cycle application development.
- Developing Web-based Applications by using PHP framework
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Own production services, investigate and resolve issues.
- Good problem solving skills and willing to learn new technology
Qualifications & Work Experience
What makes you a great fit :-
- · Min 5-9 Years of experience in application development
- Experience in handling a team
- · Strong programming knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP
- · Strong Knowledge in Laravel Framework
- · Python Programming Experience is a plus
- · Good command and Knowledge of AJAX, HTML & CSS
- · Experience with rich client frameworks such as Vue.js, React etc
- · Must have demonstrated experience in working with Mongo DB.
- · Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch and Redis
- · Experience with Cloud infrastructure like Azure and Rackspace is a plus
- · Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- · Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (Full-Time)
- Being organized, responsible for your work, and being a team player
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office
- Sticking to the deadlines
- Learning and adapting fast; taking charge and being willing to listen
We are looking for a PHP developer for one of our premium clients.
2) Should have worked in Vtiger Framework concepts.
3) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
4) Should be Analytical and methodical.
5) Handling Team on min 2 and experience in Development ,Testing and production support.
6) Worked on Linux Server and Apache web service
• Understand the product requirements from Product Owner.
• Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise,
ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you are
feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Front-End Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing
• Write reusable code and build libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of applications from the user point of view.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Build product deployment pipelines, define and implement deployment strategy.
• Develop and write APIs, documentations and visualize usage.
• Build and scale the infrastructure as needed.
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Must have working experience on NodeJS and different packages.
• Can demonstrate strong front-end skills on any two frameworks React, Angular or Vue etc.
• Working experience on front-end technology like HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, CSS preprocessors
such as SASS, jQuery is plus point.
• Must have integrated third-party services.
• Working experience with DBMS, Mongo, Elasticsearch & Cassandra.
• Should have worked on Kubernetes and Docker, dockerize any NodeJS app and understands
CI CD pipelines.
• Strong knowledge on Progressive Web Apps, AMP.
• Experience on HADOOP, HBASE is added value.
• A sound understanding of HTTP/2 and REST-style web services.
• Experience or working knowledge of Prometheus, New Relic, Graphana etc.
• Experience writing Microservices and AWS or Google Cloud is a must - Highly important.
• Understanding of Boto3 or Google API is extremely important.
• Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications - Good have working
experience with any in memory caching like Redis.
Experience- 1 year is sufficient to apply
Salary- Upto 35k per month.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the Node Js . You must also possess a strong knowledge of Mongo DB
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 1+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Expertise in Strapi will be a plus point
- should be able to create the APIs
- Payment Gateway Integration( Stripe)