Create: Scapic's drag-and-drop editor makes it trivially simple to build immersive experiences from scratch in minutes. We call these experiences as Scapes
Share: Scapic is entirely built on the cloud. You can simply preview and share your Scapes as a URL. You can view a Scape right from your web browser and allow others to instantly jump into your experiences
Explore: Learn, suspend, tread, be. Be immersed in spheres of visuals. Move through content that surrounds you in the real world, or move through completely new virtual worlds
This means you can design an Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR) in the same amount of time it takes to make a presentation in Powerpoint or pen a blog. People can now create experiences in hours – not days, weeks or months.
We believe in the Open Internet, and envision a future where the web is an immersive one
Characteristics of an ideal candidate
• Assertive & content-rich
• Never Give up attitude
• Articulative, communicates very well, and is an active listener
• Is critical and welcomes criticism, provides on spot improvement feedback
• Is not looking to do a 9-5 job, is self-driven.
• Sets very high standards for herself/himself and others around her/him
We are looking for someone who can
• Learn and scale up any new technology or language quickly.
• Be involved in all phases of software engineering - from conception and implementation to testing and delivery
• Build mission-critical applications that can process thousands of requests per second through a microservices architecture.
• Work in an independent team to develop customer-oriented services and applications
• Create high-quality code that is scalable, reliable and reusable.
•3-5 years of coding experience in Nodejs with exposure to DevOps (GCP/AWS).
• Experience with SQL Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres is a must.
• Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications is required
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of non-relational databases
What we seek and value most in our candidates
• Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
• Motivation to grow
• Learn and share
• Positive attitude
• The most important - passion and commitment
At NG-Next tech, we are revolutionizing Digital Assets Exchanges. We are one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Blockchain, Asset Tokenisation and Digital Assets, and Fiat Payment Gateway Technology solutions space.
at Wellness & Fitness
In this role, you will:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in building PHP web frameworks such as Lavarel.
- Understand the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
HTML5, and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Experience in using fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL, Postgresql databases and their declarative query languages
Looking for a full stack developer who can code in Angular (UI) and Java (front end and back end). Should be able to code a feature end to end integrating front end and back end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and atomization
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in Angular 6 and above
- Experience in Services, Components, Modules, CSS and HTML
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Good experience in REST APIs, Webservices, Protocol Buffers, gRPC, Junit, Gradle
- Solid experience in creating and deploying micro services is very important.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Good to Have Skills: AWS Services, DevOps
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭?
You will be part of the founding team at LDU and will be responsible for the end-to-end technology of the company including:
- Formulate long-term technology & product strategy along with implementation roadmap, while envisioning the tech-stack required to scale the business 100X
- Architecting and engineering solutions across the entire technology stack including front-end, back-end, infrastructure, architecture, server-side engineering, UI, etc. in line with the company's strategy.
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including marketing/ growth, customer success/ sales, design, operations, etc. to implement new product features, growth hacks/ initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in a timely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across product/ technology and ensure religious execution of the targets
- Build and lead the technology team including the engineering team, product team, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Awesome work-culture (flexible work timings; no need to wear formals; awesome snacks to name a few)
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
We are looking to onboard a Senior Software Engineer, who has a founder's mindset including the following traits:
- Experience of full stack development across web & mobile based technologies and should have scaled a business
- Ability to build scalable products/ platforms, fully redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in both front-end & back-end development/ algorithms with experience of building agile, highly scalable, data-driven platforms from scratch
- Ability to be hands-on with coding across big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, DevOps, business intelligent solutions, etc. apart from strategically guiding/ mentoring the team
- Ability to manage end-to-end delivery of large-scale initiatives from concept, scope, planning, estimation, project management, and deployment.
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and deliverables
- Leadership qualities to hire and build a kick-ass technology/ product team going forward
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
- LDU is has been selected as one of the top 17 startups (amongst 1200+ startups in South-East Asia) by Lightspeed Venture Partners, one of the top VCs in the world. We are building India’s version of Stitch Fix – Personalized clothing (your size, your style) at Scale. We personalize the user experience by building a Designer layer for the user through technology. Also, we leverage technology to aggregate the highly unorganized and broken supply side of tailor-units/ boutiques/ small manufacturers etc.
- LDU is a pre-series A start-up and has closed two rounds of funding. We are backed by India's top VC and angels.
- Full time role.
- Location: Gurgaon
- CTC : INR 24 Lacs (with hansome Esops/ Equity)
- Experience: Preferably 2-5 years
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good Understanding of Mysql database.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- At least 4 years of experience programming in Python.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Ability to mentor subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills.
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with front end programming. The front-end developer's job is to convert website design files into high fidelity HTML/CSS and work on ReactJS code to bring it to life.
- Design and develop UI for SaaS Application using HTML/CSS
- Driving innovations
- Estimate efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
- Mentors and coaches’ engineers and provide technical leadership
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 4 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products
- Skillsets -
- Expert - HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Pixel perfect UI development.
- Good - ReactJS/AngularJS
- Scripting languages like NodeJS will be good to have
- Building single page applications with multiple components
- Working on complex dashboards and reporting interfaces
- Data structures & algorithms skills
- Open source software, frameworks, and broader cutting-edge technologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Amazon’s Worldwide Consumer Engagement organization brings customers to visit amazon websites, engage them on site and help them purchase from Amazon’s retail sites. This is achieved through highly personalized messages delivered via all available large scale communication channels—both free and paid and offering engaging experience on website. The organization builds, operates, and improves the technology systems that power all marketing channels, and manages prioritization and marketing spend decisions. Consumer Marketing consists of a series of single-threaded technology and business teams, each of which owns the entirety of a channel of communication or customer segment: natural and paid search (i.e. SEO and SEM), affiliate marketing (Associates), display advertising, email, browser integration, and mobile marketing, retail customer experience technology teams.
This position is for a technology leader in Affiliate Marketing Technology group for attribution team. This team owns business critical systems that are responsible for attributing traffic to marketing channels and thrives on innovation to provide rich analytics to its internal and external customers. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products involving big data processing and dealing with near real time SLAs. You will have to deal with challenges of high availability (five 9s) guarantee, low latency and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years professional experience in software development management
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, C#, C++ etc
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- 3+ years experience in managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 3+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to Elastic Map Reduce and Machine Learning programs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)