- Be creative, with a good eye for a picture
- Have excellent technical and Photographic and Video graphic skills.
- Have good communication and people skills.
- Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop, Premier Pro etc.
- Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software.
- Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes and skin tones.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Keeping up-to-date with technology and method in the industry.
- Good Software Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom.
- Bachelor’s degree in Photography related field.
- Experience as a Photographer in related field.
- Demonstrable Photographer
skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with editing software- Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with the team to develop the concept.
- Capture and process images and videos until the desired result is achieved.
- Constantly improve image and video quality using various editing methods.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses, lights etc).
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications.
- Archive photographic images, videos and maintain database.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic and video graphic best practices and procedures.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot.
- Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right images and videos.
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software.
- Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Estimate or measure light levels, distances, and numbers of exposures needed, using measuring devices and formulas.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.
ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their businesses, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for the scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on a mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with an existing team of high-performing UI/UX and Product Designers. As a Graphic Designer, your job is to create website graphics, marketing material, and social media posts. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, landing pages, products, presentations, reports, social media, illustrations, icons, posters, logos, brochures, magazines, and many more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience while maintaining our brand identity across all touchpoints.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Website UI and Graphics
- Custom illustrations
- Marketing Collateral (Presentation, Reports, Brochures, Posters, and many more)
- Social Media Graphics (Posts, Covers)
- Logo (Brand Identity)
- Custom Icons
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed promptly with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with other designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Proven graphic designing experience with a portfolio of your work.
- Good command of design techniques and visual elements.
- Creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Good experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design, Figma, and other designing tools
- Must have experience in creating Marketing Collateral (PDF Design Reports, Presentations, Websites, Landing Pages, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI (User Interface) design
- Good understanding of Typography, Colors, Iconography, Layouts & Components.
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. With Client, we want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
Product Design is about customer obsession. It is about getting under the skin of our users, understanding both their stated as well as unstated needs, and solving for them.
Our Design team is composed of talented and driven problem-solvers. We never stop learning, we teach one another, and we take immense pride in our work. We are a small team and thus every individual has the opportunity to create a huge impact.
A sneak peak into the opportunity:
- 7+ million active customer base (Mostly acquired in last 6 months)
- 6+ million Insurance policies issued
- Created community for 2 & 4 Wheeler vehicle owners (currently in the beta version and onboarded 120K+ users in no time)
- A rapidly growing team in tech + product with some of the finest folks in the industry
- A rapidly growing team of PMs
- An opportunity to build products that influence insurance awareness and buying at the grassroot level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams, collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide to project manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design technologies.
● Develop design solutions for various platforms
● Establish consistent brand and creative designs
● Communicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books
● Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
● Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
- Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience, design or related field
- 5+ years of experience with UI design
- Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Knowledge of CSS is a plus
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Designing emailers, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) posts
- Creating blog headers and blog images
- Working with content creator and content writer to plan and deliver the weekly tasks
- Coming up with creative ways to showcase the message given by content writers and creators
- High-quality and attention-grabbing images that grab the users’ attention and improving the brand’s credibility
- Visually compelling infographics that present valuable information about the company in a compelling way
- Quoting graphics that reflect the vision and message of the brand, enabling followers to relate and build a relationship with the business
- Being the single point of contact for all the graphic design needs in the product
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in graphic designing using various tools
- Hands on experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Hands on experience in various tools (After effects, Premiere pro)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and develop graphics and various graphical content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them and ensuring the communication is specific and meaningful
- Abilities to balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for holistic growth, humility, discipline, clear and adequate communication and self confidence to learn and do anything
• Result oriented individuals with creative skill.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects and other graphic tools will be an advantage.
• Experience in the above skill set is required
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverable will be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time - Flexi hours
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
As our graphic designer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in cognition with other designers to produce best creatives.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute for brainstorming to draw creative ideas.
- Be responsible for end-to-end results of the projects
- Always deliver your projects within deadline
- Work as a team to come up with creative ideas even under pressure.