The Position Summary
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live, and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, and implementation.
Must have skill: Require
Java: Core Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API
Front End: Angular, React js
Database: Oracle, PL/SQL
Application Server: WebLogic
**Should be Aware of**
Good to have the Testing Tools knowledge
Sonarqube, Junit, Mockito
Interested kindly share cv at adityawadhera(dot)[email protected] hcg(dot)com
About Huron Consulting Group
Designation: Software Engineer or Sr. Software Engineer
Technology Stack: Dot Net Framework, .NET Core, ReactJS
Experience: 1-3 Years or more
Job Location: Mumbai or Pune
- Must be very good in coding and code review skills
- The applicant must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be very good in troubleshooting and organizational skills to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Roles and Resposibilities
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Flawless implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database used in online and offline executions and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing improvements to the product being supported.
- Actively participated in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives, and solution releases.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for developing applications and continuously contributing to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs.
- Writing unit tests to continually improve the quality of our ability to introduce features at a rapid pace.
- Programming, updating, and managing server-side code.
- Working closely with other developers to maintain structured code.
- Continuously improve the tribe’s services to achieve technical excellence and pay off the technical debt over time.
- At least 3 years of experience with: Relevant back-end programming
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes and tools (e.g., JIRA,) Ability to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Excellent skills in DB schema design.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
We are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of both server-side and client-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You should have senior level experience (5 years or more) building modern front end and back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
· Manage the work of at least 2-3 junior developers leading and mentoring them and being responsible for their output.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection
Desired candidate profile:
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, Pyramid and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy
· Familiarity with ORM libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Strong debugging skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning services Github, Bitbucket
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto six years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Exp: 2-8 Years
Immediate joiners or serving Notice only
Qualification BTech or BCA+MCA Only
Location – Gurgaon
Requirement - 6
Must to have Angular 2/4/6/8/10 or Upper version, C# & WebAPI
- Programming experience using C#, Type Script languages.
- Programming experience using Angular2 & upper versions.
- Programming experience using RestAPI & WebAPI.
- Experience using relevant tool Microsoft Visual studio and Visual studio code.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
What makes you a great candidate
- Experience with connecting or consuming API's (REST, SOAP, GRAPHQL)
- IPAAS/ETL experience is a huge plus.
- An understanding of basic scripting. PHP is a plus
- Data modelling/data architecture/data warehousing experience
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Self-motivated, proactive team player Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related technical field
- Engage with Customer and Partner technical staff and developers to identify requirements
- Design their technical architecture and data model
- Assist & implement integrations, on-boarding, and deployment
- Verify the integrated solution with configuration audits and provide long-term support
- Onboard new customers for faster time-to-value
- Gather customer requirements, systems, data model, and custom metrics
- Recommend best-practice approaches
- Assist in other testing / QA activities in support of getting customers live
- Respond to Customer Support Service Requests and Escalations
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Partner with cross-functional teams
- Work with Product Management, Support, and Engineering to translate Customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- Assist the Sales teams in setting up prospective customers for success in on-boarding
- Act as a thought leader and Blendr advocate in webinars, blog postings, and speaking events
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.