We at Squareboat build beautiful and scalable web and mobile applications. Work here is more than a job - It is about new ideas, designing and building products you never thought were possible.
Certified as a "Great Place to Work", be a part of our work culture that promotes creativity and inclusivity, while providing enough room for learning and personal growth.
Become a part of our passionate workforce, build products that touch millions of lives & reinvent and reimagine what’s possible in the world around you.
About this position
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and building awesome web and mobile applications. The right person will have strong technical skills to design, build great products and also be a great team player.
What are you going to do?
- Write high quality backend and frontend code on cutting-edge technology stacks including Golang, Laravel, Nodejs, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. for our clients
- Build cutting edge, large scale web projects
- Manage software projects using tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and others
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate developers
- Contribute to some of our Squareboat Open Source projects
- Work on our internal Labs projects including Hackr.io, Spectrum, Navigator and more!
You need to have:
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience
- Understanding of atleast one backend technology: Golang, PHP/Laravel, Node.js/Express/Nest, Python/Django etc.
- Understanding of atleast one frontend technology: React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. is a big plus
- Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a HUGE plus
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- In-depth expertise on web/client-server architectures is a plus
- Strong logic and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable Go code.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Go language, compiler, library, runtime, and debug internals is a plus.
- Practical experience in developing Go based tools for startups and/or enterprise use.
Why are we a great place to work?
- Macbooks - The world's best laptops for our entire team
- Work/Life Balance
- Cutting edge technologies and world class clients to work with
- Health Insurance for all employees
- Office Parties - We celebrate everything from birthdays to work anniversaries and success stories!
- Annual Trips - Once a year, we forget everything else and explore the world around us.
- Hackathons - Annual 24 Hour Hackathons with some great ideas and prizes!
- Weekly Tech Talks - We believe that knowledge is the only thing that grows when it's shared.
- Training and coaching sessions by external experts.
- Free Courses and Books to explore and learn
Responsibilities for Staff Engineer role:
- Having experience in Java/Python/Golang along with Springboot, Micorservices, RDBMS
- Experience required: 10yrs to 15 yrs.
- Worked on Angular 4 and above.
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and
- non-relational databases
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and
- encouraging business goals
- Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
- Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
- Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good features
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and
- design UI components
- Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs.
- Conducting code reviews of peer developers.MUST HAVE:
- Worked on Angular 4 and above.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Candidates must be familiar with these Language-
React Js, Node Js, Mongoose, Express Js, Next Js, d3.js, and Redux
Bash (Decent Knowledge of working in Linux)
Python-Django & Elixr will be great additions
MongoDB, Redis, SQL
Infrastructure (familiarity is good)
MERN stack with AI/ML like any emerging technologies experts will be prioritized.
1. Developing front-end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back-end Functionalities and logic for the web applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1. Degree in computer science.
2. Strong organizational and project management skills.
3. Excellent verbal communication skills.
4. Good problem-solving skills.
5. Attention to detail.
FullStack Developer Job brief
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant fiel
Interested ppl can share their resume with the following details
Years of experience
Are you ready for Relocation
IIT, NIT and Top Tier-1 Institutes candidates only.
❖ At least 8 years of full-time engineering experience
❖ Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
❖ Experience developing large-scale software products, quality, monitoring and reliability
❖ Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
❖ Experience building REST APIs
❖ Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js
❖ Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
❖ Experience with AWS
❖ Experience with Agile software development
- Designing system architecture, develop and maintain high performing & scalable services using Node.js frameworks.
- Extensively engage in iterative development model right from requirement analysis, estimation, development, testing & production support
- Mentor, groom junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Contribute towards building company’s coding culture
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in Node.js
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with MathJax/Latex
- Experience with large scale video streaming
- Experience with ReactJS is a bonus
1. Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
2. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
3. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
4. Communicating with external web services and processing data
5. Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
6. Review code and maintain the code quality and suggest best practices
7. Knowledge and experience on data science and programming languages
8. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving