• Sound understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and trends
• Assist in the development of the overall paid marketing strategy
• Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of marketing
channels (Search, Display, Social, Email, Programmatic)
• Assist in Marketing Automation & Measurement Tools like MoEngage, CleverTap, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics
• Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels & partners to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
• Test, measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of search, social, and content to display across conversion funnels to boost customer engagement and conversions, lower the cost of customer acquisition, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
• Set up dashboards and develop models for data presentation to the head of departments and suggest recommendations for business performance
• Work closely with in-house teams and maintain partner relationships through scheduling regular meetings to go through reports and provide actionable insights
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Able to set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Coordinate with Social Media & Influencer Marketer in regards to the online adverts.
• Conserve partnerships with partners. Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of relevant
• Basic understanding of SEO, content marketing, and copywriting skill
• Experience in Real Money Gaming
About Techbeliever Technologies Pvt Ltd
1. Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
2. Be both an internal inspirational leader and a powerful external voice / ambassador for us
3. Have experience in using tools like white papers and thought pieces to build the brand image
4. Be able to optimize the balance between digital and physical marketing strategies & tactics
5. Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools
that support the selling process of your products
6. Develop and take-to-market compelling value propositions that reflect the buying needs of our
target segments and persona in a timely and compelling way.
7. Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand
for your products
8. To build a world class team and manage existing team of marketing managers, content marketers
6+ years of software(Saas) product marketing experience with at least 3 years experience in a online digital marketing
Masters in business or marketing
Very strong written communication skills
Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross functional
teams, and third parties.
1. A nimbleness that reflects the culture of a dynamic and high growth young company.
2. A data driven approach to problem solving and critical thinking
3. Inspirational with a bias for action
4. Driven by a buyer’s perspective
5. Constant ownership and effective accountability.
6. Able to quickly establish trust across all contributing departments
7. Demonstrably innovative and excited by ideas.
8. Articulate, structured and influential.
What is in it for you:
Opportunity to learn, grow and be a role model for young team members
One of the best ESOP programs
Group health insurance and other financial benefits
Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
Experience of a growing company with a focus on the personal growth of all team members
Opportunity to work with the Founding Team.
What is the role?
We are looking for a storyteller who can profoundly understand the user and can translate our product details as per the user's needs. You are the one who likes working with data and insights and make decisions based on it. Should be able to lead multiple stakeholder roles efficiently for international markets with a passion for technology. An eager candidate to make an impact to the organization & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define our GTM and partner with the rest of the team to execute the GTM. It will include work like demand generation, sales playbooks, sales enablement, and marketing assets.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams- product, partner managers, marketing, and sales to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives.
- Understand and analyze the competitive landscape to define our own marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands on experience in google analytics, google AdWords, CRM, analytical tools.
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the marketing team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the organization.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. organization works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will oversee and execute on paid search (Google, Bing), SEO and other
paid digital channels. This role requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, a focus on continuous
optimization, and reports to the Paid Search Manager. If you are a results-oriented digital marketing
expert who thrives on using data to make decisions that drive revenue, this may be the role for you.
• Day-to-day management of large-scale SEM campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign
planning, execution, budget management, performance analysis and campaign optimization.
• Focus on driving account optimization including improving the structure and targeting (geo,
demographic, day-parting, keyword, audience), ad copy testing, quality score improvement and
• Deep understanding of digital marketing KPIs, and ability to communicate results and key
learnings to senior management, cross-functional team, and other stakeholders.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of program progress and results, including key
milestones and metrics and meet all ongoing reporting requirements as needed to keep team
and customers informed.
• Identify new opportunities to drive revenue & profitability through paid media. Bring leadership
with new growth ideas and drive the implementation to drive the business - including but not
limited to testing new tactics and approaches that will deliver order growth and cost-efficiency.
• Work closely with the Paid Search Manager and vendors to ensure appropriate support, and to
keep updated of product releases and new available features.
• Stay current on SEM and SEO strategies, best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword
• Monitor organic traffic, search results and keyword rankings and regularly conduct keyword
• Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in our website content and conduct keyword
• Manage backlinks to build domain authority.
• 2+ years of experience managing large-scale paid marketing campaigns.
• Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and SEO.
• Experience using bid management platforms and algorithms.
• Strong understanding and experience with tCPA, DDA, and capabilities of Google and Bing as it
relates to SEM and Shopping campaigns
• Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and analytical mind-set and superior
• Be self-motivated, able to initiate and execute on new ideas, employ senior leadership in your
ideas, and see projects through from start to finish.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: Pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience; quantitative/business field (marketing,
math, statistics, economics, business administration, etc.) a plus.
• Bonus: experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus on Photoshop
We are looking for candidates with experience in App Store Optimisation/Play store optimisation and SEO. This is to promote organic installs of mobile applications through Keyword Research, KPI tracking, Running experiments on Playstore. Ability to design graphics will be a plus. Ability to run facebook/google ads will be a plus.
This is a part time, remote role. It will require a commitment of 21 hours per week.
We are a fast growing mobile app product company with several products running on the Playstore and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us.
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
Business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better. Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
Designation - Sales & Marketing Executive
Experience Required - 2+ Years
Salary - 25K-30K
Working Days - 6 days working ( Monday to Saturday)
Working time - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Job Description :
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
- Negotiable & convincing skills.
Required fields :
Full Name -
Contact Number -
Updated Resume -
Current Annual CTC (in )-
Expected Annual CTC (in )-
Last Company -
How much experience do you have (in years)? -
What is your designation/role in your current organization? -
Job Description : SEO executive (4-5 years of exp)
We are looking for someone who has -
- Deep knowledge of offpage and preferably good knowledge of onpage
- Worked on increasing rankings, traffic, content marketing.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of Backlinks
- Understanding of what works for and against Google’s algorithms.
- Keeps upgrading knowledge.
- Experience in using tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush and others
- Good communication skills.
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus