Role: Full Stack Developer
Website: http://www.panamoure.com/" target="_blank">www.panamoure.com
- Working experience on NodeJS and any Database (MYSQL, MS SQL Server etc).
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing Hybrid Mobile Applications and Web applications.
- Develop, enhance and test front-end web and hybrid mobile applications to deliver innovative, responsive, customer-friendly experiences across multiple devices and platforms (Android, IOS, and Web).
- Write well structured, testable, and efficient code
Desirable / Good to have:
- Experience in Ionic, Cordova
About Panamoure India PvtLtd
Candidate with 2+years of experience
Candidate with lesser notice period(45-30 days)
Proficiency in Oops Concepts and C# (Professional)
ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core | EF Core | MVC applications (Advanced)
Entity Framework | ADO.NET (Moderate)
Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | PostgreSQL | Oracle | LINQ | Couch base (Moderate)
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Dependency injection , IoC containers using: Autofac , Handlers,
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Client side framework jQuery | Typescript| Angular 3.*+ (Moderate)
Knowledge in micro services architecture using service brokers would be an added advantage
Knowledge of cybersecurity aspects on application development would be added advantage
Should be able to identify application performance bottleneck and solve / recommend solutions
Develop, perform unit testing
Working knowledge on source control GIT Lab
Project management using JIRA
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have good knowledge and experience 2+ years of experience in core Php, Opencart, Magento, Wp, Shopify Etc
- Produce detailed specifications
- Maintain and optimization and functional code
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools.
- Focus on Unit Testing and ensure the test-driven process
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven software development experience in PHP, Web services, WSDL, XML, and SOAP
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational databases, experience interacting with MySQL database systems through an abstraction layer, in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries.
- Experience in common third-party APIs i.e. (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Technical Leader reporting to the CTO/CEO. Your responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Architecting, Designing and Developing Software Programmes based on requirements provided
- Designing and Developing with a high quality of code that is modular, scalable and re-usable at all times
- Promote SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to ensure all of the services are Highly-Available and Fault Tolerant at all times
- Communicate effectively the system requirements to other software development teams
- Involve pro-actively with client and their requirements
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Technical Skills : Node.js, Restful, Express, React.js, Redux, MongoDb
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer for at least 2 years.
- In depth knowledge of React.js, Angular.js, NodeJS, ExpressJS.
- Experience implementing applications using React.js and Angular.js.
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML, React and Angular.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Can-do attitude and bring a go-getter
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-motivated, results-driven individual and passionate about work.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the entire technology stack of Walnut Schools, consisting of school management software, e-Learning software, mobile apps and Google Apps Scripts.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of active development experience with PHP (Code Igniter, Symfony), React.js, MySQL, Web Applications, GIT
- Puzzle solver
- Tinkerer who loves to create new products
1) Core PHP: Yes/No(Mandatory)
3) Ajax: Yes/No
4) Curl: Yes/No
Github will be an added advantage
Stored Procedures: Yes/No
Indexes: Added advantage
Triggers: Added advantage
- Manage a team of talented engineers and oversee daily execution
- Work with product managers in planning sprints and task estimation
- Remove roadblocks for teams and increase delivery velocity
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Be Technical SME in client meetings
- Be a stickler for code quality, test coverage
- Coach and grow engineering team
To be successful in this role, you need to have/be:
- Proven track record in managing engineering teams and delivering quality products.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, React JS tech stacks
- Experience in building high performance web applications/APIs
- Top notch analytical/problem solving/debugging skills
- Should have proven ability to build, lead and develop a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate needs as well as provide the team with a clear overview of the priorities
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written skills
- Lead technology developer responsible for managing self and a team of 1-2 developers
- Typical experience of 2-4 years
- Handing internal business users and external vendors
- Reporting directly to C level
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of in house product platform
- Documenting platform roadmap
- Implementing and managing the product rollout as per roadmap
- Triaging issues and troubleshooting
- Managing different environments - development, test, production
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience
- Education qualification - BE
- Product development background
- Strong communication skills with confidence in managing cross-geographical stakeholders
- Access to the C suite with first hand contribution to strategy development
- Flexible working hours and remote working when required
- Operations based in Koramangala
- Trainings and certifications can be reimbursed
- About the Job
Upside Digital is looking for a brilliant mind to help build its portfolio FinTech Startup, InstaVal. The role of the FS Developer is ideal for smart coders who have the technical expertise and passion to turn our vision into a living product.
- You will
- Work with product lines to implement functional & non-functional business requirements into working software, including APIs, web services, etc.
- Enhance existing web solutions to ensure scalability across customer's new business requirements.
- You have
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good personal work ethics and a well-rounded team player.
- Ability to own and start projects with the team and manage to deliver in timely manner.
- You’re skilled at
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#).
- MongoDB or Microsoft SQL, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Staying on top of technology trend and contribute to technical design throughout project.
5. Your Bonus to us
- Experience or familiar with a SaaS business.
- Past startup experience.
6. Why us?
- InstaVal is a tech-enabled Business Valuation and Deal Discovery Platform made to promote equity investments in early stage business.
- Our vision is (i) to empower founders and (ii) enable ecosystem stakeholders to efficiently deliver their set of investment advisory & support services.
- An opportunity for you to be part of a global disruptive startup in the corporate finance space.
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration.
- We have lives outside of work.
7. Terms, Perks & Conditions
- Airtime: Full-time basis - five days a We’re not civil service officials neither.
- Compensation structure: Salary, Bonus, Equity.
- Location: Dubai,
- Unlimited paid time off as long as you get **** done.
- Start Period: November 2019