About Reinvent Techno Labs
We are an early-stage, global, VC-funded startup based in the US and India with the BHAG of helping 100M customers transition to a sustainable life. The founders are MIT and IITB alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Ola, Accel and multiple social enterprises.
We are an experienced team of scientists, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs obsessed with the idea of a NetZero Society. We have come together to work on what we believe is the most pressing issue faced by humanity today - The Climate Crisis.
We are building a state-of-the-art urban sustainability platform that helps these environmentally conscious consumers to calculate, understand and track their environmental footprints using sophisticated science-based techniques. We guide our users through personalized missions to reduce their environmental impact, provide them with targeted opportunities to financially support best-in-class sustainability projects in their community (tree plantation, carbon capture, etc.) and offer curated access to certified sustainable brands.
We want to empower every company in the world with the tools to become more sustainable. We are looking to build a strong and passionate team to join us in this journey.
- An exciting, enriching and challenging work environment
- Ability to work directly with founding team members to shape the company
- The friendly and conducive working atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in the zero-to-one journey of building a startup
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee-friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- 3-5 years of experience in backend software technologies like Java and Spring boot
- Experience in working with MYSQL Database and prior knowledge on db modelling
- Experience in integrating with webservice APIs / Rest APIs
- Experience in working with micro-service architecture
- Experience in Unit testing/integration testing of backend APIs using Junit or any unit testing framework
Your actions will act as a catalyst in revolutionising the digital footprint of 200 million micro businesses worldwide.
Our ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking tech geek with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
If you are qualify and are excited about joining us, read about our functional asks below.
- Participate in the entire product development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Translate high level business problems into scalable solutions. These include building self learning modules for dynamic pricing, contextual recommendations, in-house analytics, advanced real-time backend systems, etc.
- Develop Web APIs and end-to-end web services to support various internal & external.
- Develop unit test plans to deliver quality components.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the software platform for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expertise in PHP and Laravel or CodeIgnitor, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx, LEMP setup
- Developing REST APIs & integrating 3rd party APIs (oAuth 2.0), Git
- Hands-on experience in application deployment on linux servers
- You can easily navigate volatile environment where you are constantly getting challenged to push your own boundaries to make sense of ambiguous and complex signals of uncertainty into simple winning outcomes.
- What separates you from other developers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love programming, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on user data and create highly scalable technology based solutions.
Perks and Benefits
A crazy ambitious role with potential for sky-rocketing growth, global exposure and immense monetary upside within a fast-growing start-up.
Websites.co.in is considered to be the world's easiest website builder platform that lets micro business owners create their website within 15 minutes and helps them grow their business online.
With the vision to champion the world’s 200 million micro business owners, Websites.co.in was started in Mumbai, India in 2017.
Since then, over a 1 million+ people from 200+ countries engaged with websites.co.in in 98 world languages to create their website. The 4.5 out of 5 stars with over 11000 reviews is testimony that we are on the right track.
Synoriq is a technology company that offers consulting services for project management, cloud consulting and solutions for banking and financial services. At Synoriq, our purpose is to build a better world through technology.
Headquartered in Jaipur, India, we are a team of 50 designers and engineers. We believe problems of any complexity can be solved if you have great leaders. Our utmost focus is on leadership and we thrive to create outstanding leaders who deliver on our promises to all the stakeholders. By creating leaders, we play a critical role in shaping up a better world for our people, our clients, our communities and our nation.
By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve their professional and personal goals.
We work with some of the big names in the industry. Some of our clients include:
Banking: AU Small Finance Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ANZ Bank, IDFC First Bank
Financial Services: Aavas Financiers, Wonder Home Finance, Upstox, Finova Capital, Edelweiss, Sub-K Impact Solutions
Government Bodies: Government of Rajasthan, Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
What We Offer:
Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
Fun: We understand that there's a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in work schedule, and work from home so that you give your best everyday.
Leadership Initiatives: We promote overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and to work in a cutting edge technology.
Mudit Jain is the CEO and Founder at Synoriq. He is an IIT Bombay Alumni with an experience of 9 years of working with various banks, HFCs and NFCs. He served as the Country Head for Finmechanics at a very young age of 24. He has also worked with PwC and Diamond Consulting after graduating from IIT Bombay. Before starting Synoriq, he was the co-founder of Qriyo - India's first managed home tuition app.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer in PHP and its web frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming, MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of debugging PHP applications.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
- Knowledge in server deployment (AWS & Google-cloud) is an added advantage.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
4-8 years of work experience
Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and
Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
Go’s templating language
Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Good experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB)
Good knowledge in cloud hosting services like (AWS, GCP)
Look for candidates who can join quickly, (2 weeks joiners preferred)
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
- 2+ years' experience in creating applications using a framework such as CodeIgniter, Zend, Laravel, Bootstrap.
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL/SQL, CSS, HTML, Apache server, Java script, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, XML, APIs, Version Control/Git.
- Linux server Handling - Min 3 years experience
- LAMP, PHP & MySQL, OOP's, CodeIgniter - 3 to 4 years experience
- Experience with Version Controlling Tools - SVN, Mantis & Git
- Able to create Solution Architecture and design based on requirements.
- Should possess excellent problem-solving skills and be a team player.
- Can identify technology trends and advances that may support the success of the project.
- Should have the ability to learn new tasks outside the immediate range of skills.
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with ideas regarding the development requirements.
- Determine the feasibility of ideas and identify the best way and tech stack to move ahead.
- Build products and api's as per the requirements with optimized code.
- Develop products considering scalable architecture and security.
- Testing and maintenance of different server environments.
- Handle code deployment on testing and production environments.
- Maintain code versioning and administer the database properly.
NewsBytes is India's only multi-lingual digital media company with the capability to produce content via an AI-based engine.
We are looking to hire a back-end developer who is proficient in PHP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework is a plus
- Basic understanding of CSS, JS, and HTML5
- The familiarity of Linux Environment is a plus
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and algorithms