JOB DESCRIPTION of PHP Developer (Night shift):-
Key Skills Required: Cake PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).Want to be responsible for the technological and graphical facets of a website????? Here is an opportunity for a techie who will take care of the page layout, the design and the entire coding of the website in PHP format.
Essential responsibility includes:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of building Content Management Systems, either from your own design or from frameworks such as Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter .
Overall, it can be said that a PHP developer plays the role of technology to craft a company’s look and feel on the web. A big responsibility indeed!
About smartdata enterprises inc.
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on PHP and preferably good knowledge of Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
- Software Development of various product line
- Creation web-services and optimization for existing and new feature rollouts
- Collaborate with Product Managers and design solutions
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product
- Individual Contributor
- Collaborating with the product team to understand the requirement
- Managing Design and development of the product
- Ensuring code quality, security and extensibility
- Following the agile development cycles
- Conducting performance tests and optimization of the code based on the results.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of technical issues
- Helping the support team to resolve external user issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech; MCA
- Strong at OOPS, Java/ J2EE, JAX-RS, JDBC, RESTful Web Services, Data Structures, Queues, Multi-Threading etc.
- MySQL and Mongo database knowledge
- Basic understanding of AWS Cloud
- Must have worked on highly scalable and available systems
- Good at adapting and understanding architecture and overall design of the system
- Exposure to design patterns is a plus
- Must have exposure to agile development
- Experience of creating and maintaining system documentation such as architecture, design, deployment plan etc.
- The candidate must have excellent technical skills and must be willing to learn
- new technologies on the go.
- Good at communication
- Good Exposure to Kafka and Redis
Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 1 to 3 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Possess the ability in Angular js, React js
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Development of APIs as required. Rest or Soap API integration.
- Strong knowledge of MVC is required
- Must Know Framework like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake Php, Yii
- Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
- Distributed version control and regular deployments.
- Have Good Communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Responsive and adaptive web page implementation.
- Identify and communicate best practices for back-end engineering.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
we are looking to add new talent to our ruby on rails team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Understanding of ruby on rails as well as libraries
- Ability to write clear, readable ruby codes.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like- Git
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
We will be willing to offer ESOPs in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities- Will be sole responsibility for all tech realted issues.
We have already built a web application.
-The candidate will be responsible for the backend needs of the company and solely responsible for the project
- The backend languages is Python-Django Framework
-The candidate should have worked on big scalable projects before and shall be able to execute.
- Should be able to complete work on time.-Developer should be willing to learn as the project is multi-functional and dynamic.
1. Installing APIs
2. Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
3. Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
Locus is a global decision- making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. Locus automates human decisions required to transport a package or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations.
Locus, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe. Locus works with several large-scale market leaders like Urban Ladder, Tata Group of Companies, Droplet, Licious, Rollick, Lenskart, other global FMCG, pharma, e-commerce, 3PL and logistics conglomerates.
Locus is backed by some of the biggest names in the market and recently raised $22 MN in Series B funding and also $4 Mn in a pre-Series B round. Earlier, In 2016, Locus raised $2.75 Mn (INR 18.3 Cr) in a Series A funding.
Locus was started by Nishith Rastogi and Geet Garg, two ex-Amazon engineers on a mission to democratize logistics intelligence for businesses across industries. Nishith was profiled by Forbes Asia in their ’30 Under 30’ 2018 list. Geet, on the other hand, holds a dual degree (BTech and MTech) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology. Our team constitutes of engineers from Indian Institute of Technology and Birla Institute of Technology & Science- Pilani, and Data Scientists with PhDs from Carnegie Mellon University and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Our multifaced product and business team is led by senior members from Barclays, Google & Goldman Sachs with immense operational execution experience.
- Design & implement backend APIs at Locus.sh
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the Locus backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter, We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
- Healthy catered meals at office
- You decide your own Work From Home (WFH) and Out Of Office (OOO)
- Pet-friendly - bring your pets to the office any day. Locus family already has a Rottweiler and a Beagle