Solid understanding of OOPS concepts and design methodology - good to have Inheritance, aggregation, and composition
Experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and Restful API development
Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, and Docker
Sprint BOOT/ MVC framework - Basics (understanding of various Spring Boot components), Spring Initializer, Spring Boot Starters, and Spring Boot Annotations & DevTools
REST and Microservices - Microservices Basics (Concepts, understanding of API Gateway, Service Registry, fault tolerance, load balancing, Config Server)
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, queries, and procedures
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN) and familiarity with Continuous integration and deployment
We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of a Social Networking Application aimed at a vast number of various Android Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of the back-end and their integration with front-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Follow best practices in code implementation
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
Desired Candidate Profile
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs like REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Adobe experience Manager (AEM) Apache Sling, JCR, OSGI
- Good knowledge in Apache Sling framework
- Good knowledge in Java content repository API
- Good knowledge in Apache Jack rabbbit framework
- Knowledge of OSGI and Declarative Services
- Strong understanding of REST Principles and Hands on experience REST based API development
- Knowledge of Patterns and good practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in Pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels unit, integration, functional and performance
- Experience in Agile Project (Scrum or SAFe) execution is a must
- Familiarity with git, basic git branching strategies, working in a peer-reviewed environment,able to code to existing patterns/styles
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking and wiki-based documentation tools like Jiraand confluence
- Must be comfortable working with AEM workflows, scheduled jobs, creating/modifying jcr
- nodes via java code, and accessing REST endpoints via java code
- Ability to create custom AEM CQ components and a good exposure to both core and
- foundation components that can be inherited in AEM
- Good understanding of AEM web development framework using Apache Sling
- Create multiple OSGI Bundles in the AEM stack based on the requirements of the Project
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing in Angular JS, NodeJS, and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer-centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED: NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS
- MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, and Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 3+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is a must.
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and writing code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, and APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for the development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well-designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices and technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
Preferred Experience: 2-6 years
- Worked full-stack - for at least one year on API development using Node.js
- Worked on a combination of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience working in serverless environments
- Comfortable learning new tools and technologies on demand
- Demonstrated experience building APIs backing consumer/enterprise products
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
- You will design, build and own APIs and Services, which will be the core of the product.
- You will participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- You will part of developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will have to take lead on projects, compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in building highly scalable backend systems.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as JAVA, Operating System may be required, and Experience in Databases such as MySQL or Postgre SQL
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles, and REST Patterns.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group
Department: Information Systems
Reports to: Tech Lead - Regulatory Reporting IT, Product Control IT & Reference Data IT Internal Development & Support
About the Department: Information Systems
The Information Systems Department (‘ISD’) provides a full range of state of the art technology services to all departments within Mizuho International plc in London. This includes teams servicing the client-facing business units, Operations, Finance and Risk departments.
The department utilises modern delivery methodologies & techniques including Agile, Containerisation & Continuous integration.
Each team has resources to provide project management, analysis, software development, package implementation, systems integration services and application support and is expected to contribute to the change.
Within Regulatory Reporting, Reference Data & Product Control IT team, the developer will work towards enhancing and supporting our newly delivered financial data reference data platform, GoldenSource. This requires involvement in development and post production support project life cycle. This role will expose the individual to all business areas, including front office, settlements, custody and accounting.
This role will also involve providing 3rd Line support for any implemented solutions including incident, problem, and defect management
Design and development of the instrument reference data module
Conduct systems testing and support user acceptance testing
Dealing with day-to-day production problems and maintenance. This may require working shifts and/or being on-call out of normal working hours.
Adhering to Mizuho International development standards and procedures, including change control
Knowledge of the GoldenSource product
Experience in implementing and supporting the GoldenSource product in a financial institution
Minimum five years’ experience in Java and J2EE
Experience in using object oriented methodologies
A broad understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and/or Futures processing through investment banking experience
Experience in using TDD/BDD agile methodology
Experience with Publish/Subscribe messaging paradigms, distributed transaction processing based on JTA/JTS
Experience with installing, configuring and monitoring JBoss
GoldenSource Security master module
GoldenSource Customer & Counterparty module
UNIX skills in particular Linux
Excellent relational database skills, preferably ORACLE
Experience of using automated testing tools such as JUnit and mocking libraries such as jMock
Experience of working with XML based technologies such as XSLT
Experience of Subversion, Ant, Maven and CI frameworks such as Bamboo.
Building connectors using the GoldenSource product tools
Experience of software configuration management
Experience with integration/acceptance testing frameworks such as FitNesse
Document database experience, preferably MongoDB
Degree or equivalent.
Active participant in relevant forums/external working groups.
Operational Effectiveness and Innovation: Achieving Quality Results:
Delivering Tasks – Silver
Problem Solving – Silver
Flexibility & Drive to Improve – Silver
Risk Awareness – Silver
Enhance product Scope:
Strategic Business Management – Silver
Business Awareness – Silver
Leadership – Silver
Management – Silver
Communication – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 1 – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 2 – Silver
Client Centricity – Silver
Team Working in Your team – Silver
Team Working With Other Teams – Silver
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as database, caching servers
Qualification & Skills:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Proficient in database systems (eg. MySql, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the team
Vakilsearch is on a mission to make Legal Simple. We are the leaders in Indian Legal, Tax and Compliance. Our mission is simplifying businesses to be in compliance with Government through end to end process and workflow automation. This is the key initiative of Vakilsearch as we look to revolutionize legal space in India.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of start-ups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming model
- Good Understanding of callbacks and event emitters
- Good Experience in Node.js Module/Library development
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working experience with MongoDB or equivalent nosql data store
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Good understanding into .Net Core and PS
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)