Your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking of system defects reported by users, ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in
- Assessment and implementation of service requests in according to operating procedures, g. data patching requested by users.
- Tracking and monitoring of change requests raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in change request testing
- Ensure the smooth operation of the SD Portal, and support is not disrupted during normal office working
- Maintain the development hardware and software patches and update changes to the documentation where necessary
- Upgrade of software such as application server, and testing arising from the software upgrade.
- Respond to calls and email messages from users about problems or queries regarding Portal, execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial/calendar year- end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, decommissioning activities.
- Manage project timeline, resources, scope and change requests.
- Review deliverables and ensure they are of requisite
- You have at least 5-6 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 3 years of working experience in software development using OutSystems Agile development platform and at least 1 project implementation experience in OutSystems.
- You have some experience in supporting IT projects on OutSystems Platform
- You have good knowledge of software development, specifically in OutSystems and domain knowledge in the areas of Human Resource or Corporate Administration.
- You have strong technical skills in OutSystems, Microsoft SQL Server platform.
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Zoho Platform Developer for a networking solutions company in London. The position is a full-time remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the client from 1 PM - 10 PM IST (Monday to Friday)
Experience required- 5-8 years
CTC- 11-20 LPA
About the client
The client is a specialist supplier of compatible fiber optic transceivers and related networking solutions products in London. With access to over millions of products, they supply network resellers, distributors, and manufacturers across the world.
They are looking for a Zoho Platform Developer who is proficient in writing custom functions and creating and implementing the smooth processes of the Zoho applications. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking initiative toward Zoho platforms, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Handling various responsibilities in Zoho One Applications such as:
- Zoho CRM: Fix functionalities, set up email functions, create dashboards & reports
- Zoho Inventory: Customise functions for stock management
- Zoho Social & Marketing Automation & SalesiQ: Fix and improve integration with social platforms, and websites
- Zoho Campaigns: Set up campaigns with Zoho CRM
- Using SDLC methodology in software development
- Managing different projects, and coordinating with the Operations manager.
Experience in building requirements using Zoho custom functions, with a deep understanding of the following
- VB Script
- Ruby on Rails
- Third-party REST APIs
- BE / MCA / B.TECH - IT graduate or Equivalent is preferred
- 5 years+ experience in Zoho Application Development
- Strong understanding of Zoho CRM and other Zoho Products
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Excel is a prerequisite
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Permanent Work From Home working environment
- Limitless merit-based career opportunities
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Personal Skill: Flexible with work, Good Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skill.
- IT Skill: operating system windows 10 basic of Linux
- Office-2016(Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet Surfing and Outlook 2016,
- Build websites using WordPress.
- Prepare website proposals to present to clients.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Write coding using HTML and CSS.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Act as the company expert in creating PPC /Google AdWords campaigns to be integrated with new website builds.
- Manage a user guide to help clients understand site features and management of website to increase visitor satisfaction.
- Work on a new mobile development project to expand the company into mobile website development services.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:4 to 8 Years
Package:Upto 12 LPA
Product Based Company
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners.
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills: WebAPI, Angular 4+ , MVC and SQL
--Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
--Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
--Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
--Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
--Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
--Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
--Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
--Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
--Experience using Jira and Confluence
--Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
--Mentor and train other team members
--Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
--Provide documentation and training on the solution
Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.