Experience: 3-5 yrs
Max budget: 10-15 LPA
Location: Dubai (covering all expenses along with CTC)
Java Microservices Developer
- Hands-on programming on Core Java 8
- Hands-on programming on REST services using SpringBoot, Microservices
& writing Mockito test cases.
- Hands-on writing Oracle SQL queries.
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 1-3 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
- Architect new systems and improve existing ones by instrumenting best practices and technologies.
- Identify and build automated tools for release management, deployment, monitoring and reporting
- Identity and implement latest technologies and frameworks for application system stack, deployments, automation, capacity management, resource orchestration and availability.
- Responsible for fixing support escalation cases and conducting post-incident reviews / Root Cause Analysis.
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Graduation in any technical stream
- A minimum of (3 to 5 ) years of relevant experience
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack, from Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS+Azure/AWS
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core LoginRadius features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus
- Core Java (Must be good in Core Java concepts, Java programming practices, Clean coding.)
- Spring Framework(Must have working experience in Spring Core)
- Any SQL framework(hands-on working experience in any of these: Hibernate/JPA/MyBatis/Spring Data/Others)
- Hands-on experience in REST API
- Hands-on experienceSQL Database(any of the databases: Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLServer)
- Must have working experience with basic GIT
- Maven or Gradle (Must have working experience in building Java projects using maven or Gradle.)
- Should be able to work independently under someone's guidance.
Good to have:
- Advanced Java(Threading, Performance optimization)
- Spring Boot
- Other Spring frameworks(Spring Security, Spring Batch, Others)
- Microservices - Any NoSQL database(MongoDB, Cassandra, others)
- Application designing concepts.
Best Opportunity for Experienced Professionals
Role/Position - SQL DB Dev Analyst
Proven work experience of 8+ years as a database developer.
In depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
Hands on experience with MS SQL Server.
Developed and maintained various T-SQL stored procedures for different applications, reports and agent jobs.
Worked with DB administrator to provide overall performance tuning of Database System which include applying Indexes and refining stored procedure.
Completed the conversion of various legacy DB applications.
Design, code, test and debug business logic for software applications using T-SQL per defined technical specifications.
Excellent analytical and organization skills.
Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
An ability to understand front-end user requirements and problem-solving attitude.
Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
· B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
Additional information Responsibilities:
· Maximize system efficiency by regularly tuning and optimizing stored procedures.
· Able to perform data analysis to clean up data, creating queries and automation routines.
· Translate use cases into functional applications
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
· Help maintain code quality
· Able to work well in a team setting.
Notice Period - 15 days
Salary Package - Open
- Good knowledge on ASP.NET with C# using Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Good Knowledge of AJAX is required.
- SQL Server programming including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good communication Skills are required.
- Good Knowledge of Web services and WCF will be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of CMS and E-Commerce will be a bonus.
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
We are looking for programmers with problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities for the position of Back End developer. Back End developers are responsible for creating a bridge between customers and business logic, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, creating dashboards for internal teams, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Backend Web Developers are responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The role's primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Creating RESTful API/GraphQL to be consumed by Flutter developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Provide training and support to internal teams
Skill & Qualifications -
- Understanding accessibility and security compliances
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Knowledge of Yii framework - version 2 (preferred)
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, our comprehensive software and services capabilities enhance the customer experience through content-rich offerings and reduced costs.
NetCracker's innovative end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of Network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
Founded in 1993, NetCracker became a subsidiary of NEC Corporation in 2008 and acquired the Convergys Information Management division in 2012. We are CMML 5, Product based company.
- Work as a member of development team towards the Product Suite
- Estimating efforts and duration on development
- Involved in solution implementation projects
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques
- Experience in writing technical design and development of the application
- Good understanding and hands-on work experience in Core Java/J2EE & concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc
- Should have worked on Java 1.8
- Design skills –Design Patterns, hands on in restful services
- Working experience on spring core
- Hands on in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP);
- Familiarity with NOSQL [eg. Mongo DB] is preferred;
- Familiarity with message queues like Kafka.
- Know-how on containerization applications like Docker, Kubernetes is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – SVN.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit tests using Junit.
- Working experience in Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube.
- Experience in tuning applications based on Performance tests/ Load tests/ Stress tests is preferred.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, IDEs.
- Familiarity with JIRA / JQL is an added advantage
- 5 to 11 years of core development / Product experience