At SplashLearn, our vision is to build the most engaging learning experiences for children that transform them into lifelong learners. We are the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based curriculum spanning Pre-K to Grade 5.
Loved by a whopping 33 million learners across 150+ countries and trusted by over 440k teachers and 77k schools, SplashLearn is the fastest growing elementary math program in the US. If those numbers seem too abstract, consider this: Every 1 in 3 schools and 1 in 7 elementary school children in the US love SplashLearn!
Backed by Accel Partners, SplashLearn has bagged many prestigious edtech awards such as the NASSCOM Emerge50, Parents Choice and Best App Ever and has been consistently featured among the best apps on the App Store.
What we are looking for:
If you're a passionate problem solver who gets a kick out of creating rewarding learning experiences for an audience as diverse as ours (read kids - can't read, can't click on a small button and won't sit straight during a user testing session and their ever possessive parents and ambitious teachers!), we might just have a career-changing opportunity waiting for you.
What you’ll do: Core Responsibilities
Create games based on the Game and Level Design Documents
Work with Game Designers to algorithmically generate levels
Own all technical aspects of the game, including challenges in implementing the core game mechanics, art, animation
Optimize code for best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of games across platforms
Write modular code, create reusable components
Create quick prototypes for game ideas and concepts
Very good with algorithms and problem solving
Hands on with at least one programming language
At least a bachelor’s degree (engineering/game development) or equivalent (BCA/MCA etc)
Qualifications and Skills
4+ Years of experience building games for the mobile or web
Understanding of common Design Patterns and techniques in game development
Culture at SplashLearn
At SplashLearn, we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don’t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
Your day-to-day will involve writing, testing, and debugging the code that powers our publisher-facing products. You will have an opportunity to innovate and bring your own ideas to bear on customer problems and will have a meaningful input on the solutions that we bring to market.
You will be working in a broadly agile process, but will have the opportunity to shape the processes and structure as the company grows. Additionally you will have a large degree of freedom in selecting the appropriate tools and approaches you use to solve customer problems, but with the support of experienced developers when needed.
You should be focused, eager to learn and explore new things, and work well in a team. You should be comfortable with abstract reasoning and communicating complex ideas clearly.
You should have an interest in code quality and know how to use best practices to produce high quality software.
Ideally you will have had some exposure to adtech or marketing in general. Any direct experience with header bidding technologies or Google DFP/GAM would be a big plus.
Strong problem solving skills.
Broad experience with web development technologies
Experience using git source control and front end build tools like webpack.
- HTML3 / CSS3
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Working Experience with responsive web design.
- Working experience with git, docker, npm / yarn.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as Chai, Mocha/Jasmine or Jest/Enzyme.
- Experience with big data processing
- ML modelling
Principal Engineer/Architect :
Egnyte is seeking an experienced Principal Software Engineer to join our Engineering department. The Engineering department builds large distributed components and services that run Egnyte's Cloud Platform. Our code serves billions of requests per day with sub-second latency in a fault-tolerant environment. We process and analyze millions of files and events on a daily basis. Some of the responsibilities for this department include Egnyte's Cloud File System, Content Classification, Content Lifecycle Management, User Behavior Analysis, Object Store, Metadata Stores, Search Systems, Recommendations Systems, Synchronization, and intelligent caching of multi-petabyte datasets. We are looking for candidates with a shared passion for building large-scale distributed systems and a keen sense for tackling complexities that come with scaling through multiple orders of magnitude.
In this role, you will (But not limited to):
- Design and develop highly scalable and resilient cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Drive the team’s goals and technical direction to find and pursue technical opportunities that make Egnyte’s cloud platform more efficient
- Effectively communicate complex design and architecture details
- Understand company and industry-wide trends to help develop new technologies
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement changes that prevent key systems from becoming unreliable, under-utilized, or unsupported
- Own all aspects of critical software projects from design to implementation, QA, deployment, and monitoring
- BS, MS, or PhD. in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 8-15 years of professional experience in engineering with history of technical innovation
- Experience providing technical leadership to engineers
Bonus Qualifications (Good to Have)
- Breadth of knowledge across infrastructure domains, with the ability to reason about everything from data center machine software to database solutions to machine learning infrastructure to front-end web or mobile applications
- Demonstrated success in designing and developing large scale, complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions; experience with Hybrid and/or on-premises solutions desired
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit http://www.egnyte.com/" target="_blank">www.egnyte.com
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We at Orbo are looking for developers who have passion for technology, ability to deploy new and novel technologies in environments that are often low on humans as well as capital. From solving complex algorithm problems, software development engineers also develop complex algorithms to solve real-life crises and are involved in the system design of several applications and thus contributing to their technical architecture.
CTC- Upto 12 LPA
- To determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Strong understanding of OOPs, SDL.
- Problem solving with data structure and algorithms.
- Build tools(make/Cmake/Ninja/Bazel)
- Experience with OS & hardware specific development (SIMD, AVX, AVX2)
- Having knowledge of 3rd Party library integration (OpenCV, Tensorflow, NCNN, TNN, liptorch, Openvino, ONNX runtime)
- Worked with Modern C++
- Worked with Linux & Windows
- Experience with multi threading and multi processing
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Location: Hyderabad / Chennai / Delhi
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to ovear 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Design and Develop scalable high performance server applications
- Contribute towards scalable Design / Architecture for various modules / complete application
- Deliver high quality, robust, bug free code
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – CEO
- Team – To be built
This is what you will do
- Interface with the QA teams to ensure that the product meets desired quality standards
- Strong individual contributor who can develops excellent application without much supervision
- Excellent team player who can collaborate with other engineers to ship quality product in timely manner
- Assist Engineers in estimating effort, assigning tasks to engineers and tracking deliverables
- Research on new technologies, libraries and frameworks as per project needs
- Help maintain code quality, follow coding standards and guidelines
- Communicate on assignment progress / completion on a frequent basis
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate Degree holder / MCA
- 4 – 7 Years of software development experience using Java/J2EE
- Have very good hands on experience of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and related JEE technologies
- Have good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Good in programming fundamentals
- Basic understanding of RDBMS concepts, preferably using MySQL
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and multi-threading
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML and socket programming is plus
- Have very strong problem-solving skills
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience with mobile and console game development.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: