CSS3) and Node.js
Exposure to React( native) basics
Experience with AWS, CI/CD and DevOps
Experience with Web Security
Basic exposure to Go is valuable but not necessary
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
You will be working on:
- As a senior backend engineer, you will be expected to execute and deliver large and complex projects end-to-end, with or without the involvement of other team members
- Ensuring timely delivery of all product deliverables
- Play a key role in technical discussions within the team and be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
- Understand key Business and Engineering metrics around performance, quality, and availability and work regularly with the team to push the boundaries and improve them periodically
- Proactively participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions
- Mentoring junior engineers and setting best practices for coding, code reviews, etc.
- Help the organization in building a top-quality team by participating in hiring initiatives and evangelizing about contributions, accomplishments, and victories
We are looking for:
- Strong and self-motivated individuals, should be able to independently drive decisions
- Solid experience in building web-based products
- Overall of 4+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language and one MVC web framework, preferably Ruby on Rails
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries
- Expertise in all common Cloud technologies, preferably AWS. Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows
- Proven track record in building highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Willingness to play and explore with new technologies and be a Subject Matter Expert and support them
- Someone who believes in small incremental improvements and is passionate about refactoring
- A keen eye for quality with regards to following and establishing good coding practices, improving code coverage
- Good stakeholder management, ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities for Staff Engineer role:
- Having experience in Java along with Springboot, Micorservices, RDBMS
- Experience required: 6yrs to 8 yrs.
We are currently hiring for experienced Golang developers who will be part of our blockchain team in contributing to the blockchain's core concepts like consensus, governance and p2p.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Experience in leading and inspiring software development teams
- 2 - 4 years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel pattern.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Use Golang API/SDK such as viper, gorilla/mux, go-ps grpc, quic-go.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
Here’s what you will do
- Work effectively with cross functional teams including product management to translate requirements to code, with test teams to troubleshoot, isolate issues and provide root cause, ensuring that the software developed is of the highest quality
- Develop re-usable frameworks/components and Proof-of-Concepts required to accelerate development process.
- Take end to end technical ownership of modules, develop and deliver production code
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
- Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
- The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
- The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
- designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
- Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
- Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
- quality of product.
- There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
- BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
- 3 -12 Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side programming.
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing,
- JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns.
- Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks,
- ESB etc.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is essential.
- Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
- Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
- Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
• Strong experience as a Java/J2EE development is required
• Excellent working knowledge in SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT,
• Strong background in developing and deploying software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded environment
• Good knowledge and experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC and RESTful API Integration
• Experience with threaded and asynchronous environment
• Experience with any of the following Frameworks is Desired: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Fundamental understanding of design patterns
• Working knowledge of SOAP/XML/WSDL
• Proven experience in MongoDB
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting problems in a highly complex environment
• Familiar with agile / scrum development methodologies
• Proficient understanding of Code version tools like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for Java development and building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an SOA environment
• Working closely with end-users and other members of the team to identify and employ the best solutions
• Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
• Engaging end-users to identify new requirements, strategic direction and highlight issues
• Defining and building maintainable processes that provide resilient and stable platforms, which support end user’s business/technical demand
• Integrating new services and providing clean APIs and services for applications
• Understanding volume growth to ensure the systems