Key Skills :
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
- Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
- Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
- Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle DB transactions is a necessity.
- Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
- Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
- Understanding of Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
About NeoSOFT Technologies
Tech stack: Node js and MongoDB is a must. Knowledge of React, React Native and
other backend frameworks and databases will work to your advantage.
● Experience: You may be working in the back-end engineering teams of product
based tech-startups with good web / mobile apps for the past 3 - 5 years.
Experience in taking a product from 0 to 1 is highly valued.
● You should be able to handle infrastructure and scaling issues on AWS.
● You should be able to code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance
between velocity and code health.
● You should be good at systems design, micro-services and breaking down
high-level features into tasks.
● You should be able to participate in product ideation, collaborate with the team, and
● You should be able to do independent research and trouble-shooting
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5 working days
- Flexible timings
- Work from home granted
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for the development of backend APIs, services. Your primary focus will be the development of REST APIs and Unit-tests for code. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs.
- Experience with databases like Elasticsearch, Redis.
- Experience using best coding practices, design patterns.
- Must have very good analytical skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Basic Knowledge in JIRA.
- Good to have familiarity with Docker.
- Good to have knowledge in Kafka, WSO2 Siddhi.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
You should primarily be a backend developer or full stack developer, very good at code reviews and code optimization. Our products depend on processing large amounts of data and having fast response times is absolutely essential.
You will have the opportunity to
- Take responsibility of building systems for scale
- Manage our backend systems and database optimizations
- Assist in key decisions and design architecture that drives development across products
- Define processes and help with efficient functioning of the team
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the products are scalable, maintainable and secure
What we expect from you:
- We work on Ruby on Rails but you can have 2+ years of experience as backend developer in any language
- Have a solid grasp of OOP, databases and automated testing methodologies.
- Know how to manage sprint and ensure tasks are completed within the timeline
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- Proficient knowledge of various authentication methods like JWT, OAuth etc..
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications
Having seen over 10x growth in 2021 alone, we are expanding our scope of products to cater to the fast growing creator economy and help creators monetize in ways beyond influencer marketing. We are also looking at tremendous growth in the next few years, standing at the verge of building something huge!
Come join our team of developers if a fast learning environment in a high growth industry excites you.
Please check out our product before applying to this position -
* Website - https://winkl.co
* Team - https://winkl.co/about
* Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.winkl.app&amp;hl=en
* iOS App - https://www.winkl.co/app
Winkl is a technology company that is changing how influencer marketing is done. From a manual process earlier to an automated and data-driven process with Winkl. More on this here.
Leveraging data & technology helps Winkl scale influencer marketing to a level that wasn't possible earlier. This has helped Winkl power influencer campaigns for top brands in India like Flipkart, Amazon etc.
Culture & Expectations
* At Winkl, no one tells you what to do. We don't micromanage. We don't spoon feed. As long as you're willing to learn new things, are proactive, initiate activities on your own, make mistakes and learn from them, take responsibility, stick to your word of getting things done, we think you'd be a great fit at Winkl.
* On a day to day basis, you'll get to be an important part of a high growth startup as it scales.
* You'll receive all possible support from your team at Winkl to help you succeed.
* Being highly accountable is a non-negotiable requirement
Backend - Software Development Engineer-III
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team of Design, Product, Data Science and Analytics team.
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL(Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
- 5+ years of experience in back end development preferably in microservice environment.