- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Reporting to team lead/ manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Backend Developer with 3+ yrs of experience
- You have spent at least 2 yrs in a solid back end role.
- Client-server architecture
- OOP concepts, including design patterns
- Understanding of RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, NestJs
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest, etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Prioritize learning and growth
- Enjoy working with a team
- You've prior experience in fintech
- You've had experience taking a problem to a product solution (module/ product)
- Prior experience working with startups and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work.
- You're based in Bangalore, India
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
Experience : 3-5Years
- 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language i.e Node.Js
- Experience with AWS services,Mongo DB
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch/PHP is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience in handling a team
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms, and Data structures.
- Have outstanding leadership skills, excellent people/communication, and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of working with Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Management of the hosting environment, including database administration
and scaling an application to support load changes
We are looking for an application support engineer to maintain and support the suite of software products. The incubment will be responsible for analysing, debugging and fixing production issues in addition to providing regular maintenance support.
- Provide first level of support in analysing and debugging issues
- Work with other members of the development team in fixing the issues
- Work with relevant stakeholders in understanding the issues and providing timely workarounds and resolutions
- Provide support during regular maintenance activities
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience with any RDBMS and SQL queries
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Proven PHP Developer/ Programmer with minimum 2 Years of experience
- Knowledgeable in any one PHP Web Frameworks - Laravel(preferable) / CodeIgniter
- Beginner to Intermediate level basic knowledge in Node. js and express .js
- Good understanding of MVC design patterns
- Adept knowledge in MySQL database and their declarative query languages
- Basic Knowledge in open-source Version control systems like Git & its online repository hosting services like github, bitbuket
- Knowledge in API Integration & web services techniques like REST and SOAP
- Working knowledge in Building & Maintaining interactive web applications; Troubleshooting & Debugging the issues and Accessing the Efficiency of applications
- Good knowledge / Hands on experience in cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in Project Management tools like JIRA
- Proficiency with server-side language such as Python
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB, PostgreSQL
No WFH Option
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Sr. Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot-based programs, and data analytics
What you will do:
- Building components for the companys advanced health-tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
What you need to have:
- Education: B.Tech with Min. 65% marks
- Expert at hands-on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar NoSQL databases) as well as relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven-based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chatbot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learned AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Job Title:- Fullstack Developer
- Experience:- 2-5 years of experience
- Job Location:- WFH
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, 5days working.
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Resources must have sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience.
- Should have good understanding in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Sound knowledge in Angular2+, ASP.NET Core, WEB API, Angular is desired.
- Exposure to complex enterprise application component development and maintenance.
- Good understanding of design patterns & principles.
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical issues through verbally and oral to client/management team.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor /as a collaborative team member.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Oracle is an added advantage.
- Nice to have Docker and Azure container knowledge/experience.
- Basic knowledge of micro services.
- Nice to have Azure DevOps knowledge.
- Experience in CI/CD
We are looking for self-motivated backend developers for full-time positions with good skills in NodeJS and Azure.
Selected developer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Write lambda functions and fix bugs - NodeJS on Azure platform
2) Good skills in NodeJS required and good working knowledge in Azure Serverless stack required
3) Preferable to have Azure certifications (Associate or Professional levels)
Salary: INR 2.4L Per Annum (INR 20k per month)
**Who can apply**:
* Final year college / passouts or ones with around 1 year of experience
* Available for full time employment (remote work for the time being)
* Preferably can start immediately
* Have relevant skills and interests
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.