We are looking for a LEAD- Fullstack with expertise and experience in designing and developing applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
- Passion for technology and financial domain with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Delivery focus with ability to take full ownership
- Strong commitment to quality and delivery
- Strong communication skills
Skills/Knowledge and experience:
- Object oriented design and development skill
- Webservices - Node JS/Express JS, Rest API
- Unix and Shell scripting
- SQL Proficiency, good to know MongoDB
About Borderless Softech Pvt Ltd
Why Work At Stockal?
One Amazing Blue Team
Work Life Jenga
Get Mentored by the best in the Industry
Paid Time Off
Work From Home
What you will be doing
● Building and maintaining micro services.
● Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
● Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
● Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
● Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
Immediate job opening for Nodejs with React & Typescript for 6 location with an experience of 4-8yrs.
Job Role : NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Experience :: 4-8 yrs
Job Locations : Hyderabad, Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai,Pune, gurgaon
Job Type : Permanent
• Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (BE/MCA/BCA)
• 5-9 years of strong software design and development experience and building and administering large-scale distributed applications
• Strong communication skills
• Agility and quick learner
• Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
• Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Should have a high level of energy working as an individual Contributor and as a part of Team.
• Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
Technical Skills (Hands On)
• Apply Server-side software development expertise, to design, develop and implement horizontally scalable components with the ability to handle large transaction and query volumes with following experience :
• Backend - NodeJS, Server-Side Events (SSE), React
• API – REST, GraphQL
• Databases – MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Additional useful programming languages – Java, Scala
• CI/CD experience with:
• Git/TFS, Containers, Ansible
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Real-time or near real-time data pipelines
• BPMN 2.0 (Camunda)
• Knowledge of Design Thinking
• Experience working in short agile release cycles
• Enterprise grade development best-practices for end-to-end interoperability and integration
• Design with operational requirements, and support challenges in perspective
• Drive technical excellence and implementation of best backend engineering practices. Apply technical understanding of:
o Using modern cloud architectures
o DevSecOps tools, and tool-chaining to achieve end-to-end automation
o Patterns and best-practices for multi-tiered distributed applications, and Multi-Cloud environment Information Security, Identity and Access Management
- Strong experience on Java and Python
- Experience on Kafka, Kubernetes, and React
- Must have experience on any one database
- Location :Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Experience : 5-10 Years
- Product development using Python Django
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers in the Recommendation domain
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
Experience: Minimum 1 years of Backend Development experience in Django
- Strong Experience in Frameworks like Python Django, Flask
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, GraphQL is a plus.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
Strong knowledge of MYSQL/PostGreSQL; Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, Couch DB is preferred.
Expertise in application development, databases, version control, and deployment. Skill - Node.js,
Experience of AWS or GCP - especially services such as Lambda or google app engine
Solid grasp of Service-oriented architecture. Web Services implementation on a medium to large scale
Solid understanding of scaling mobile app services. Having worked the backend of an Android app is preferred
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Happy to deal with, and contribute to, an environment of daily builds Has worked in small teams, is versatile. Work within short timelines and be receptive to business needs. Can work closely with Digital, Product, Operations teams.
Desirable Social Attributes:
Has contributed to one or more Open Source projects through own initiative. Has provided a high quality answer to a question posted on StackOverflow.
As a Software Developer who would work independently, the candidate is expected actively acquire problems and deliver solutions as well as guide the team technically. Such a problem solver would obviously be a self starter with a high level of curiosity rather than a programming language specialist.
He/she would be required to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication, and attention to detail. The role would include custom web application development on (most typically on Node.js and PHP/Python), databases (most typically MySql and MongoDb), version control (github), testing (necessarily through test scripts written before code is written), daily builds and eventual deployment onto AWS or GCP.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Highly productive software developer with the proven aptitude to understand and apply technology
Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation
Always learning, evolving, and sharing what you know
Inspired by complex, varied problems and rapid change
Open-minded, flexible, and curious about new and better ideas