● Excellent problem solving skills and got right attitude to work in fast paced environments
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
● 2 to 4(SDE 2), 4 to 7(SDE3) years of experience in software development using
● Strong in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● You have experience of working closely with the product and design teams to deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience
● You follow SOLID principles and have experience with microservice architecture, have designed and implemented high performance scalable services/APIs.
● You have experience with component based architectures, PWA, Service workers, UI patterns and libraries most preferably ReactJS / NextJS
● Write client side high performant applications & develop prototypes
● Experience working with Node, NestJS / Express.
● Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redshift, Dynamo, Mongo and Cassandra databases.
● Experience working with RabbitMQ, Kafka.
● You constantly learn and adopt best practices at work, keeping in mind app performance, security, and scalability.
● You have experience working in distributed systems and built/designed systems to failover, event streaming, caching strategies
● You have experience with Docker/Kubernetes in AWS or any cloud computing platforms. And, are familiar with CI/CD processes.
Kudos if you already have:
● Great communication and team collaboration skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging mobile applications for the company. Using MERN, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions using Mongo DB Atlas.
● Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile applications
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
● CI/CD using fast lane is a plus.
● Worked on Splashscreen, Animation, AsyncStorage, Axios, Redux with thunk, standard code
structure with reusable components (must).
● Must have worked with React navigation.
● Worked on native features (Android/ios) (image and video capture using react-native-camera,
pick image and video file from gallery using any react native picker)(must)
● Working with Typescript is a plus.
● Good understanding of react native bridging and developing native modules (android & iOS) if
● Good understanding of flexbox for UI design.
● Hands-on experience working with Redux.
● Must have an understanding of building reusable higher order components (HOCs).
● Must have experience using crashlytics for crash and error logging.
Skills And Qualifications
● Knowledge of Node.js and Express.
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and
optimising output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Working with other front end developers working on frameworks such as PHP and React Native.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
● 2+ years' experience in backend development
● Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
● 2+ years' experience in React Native frontend development
● Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● Experience building user interactive mobile applications
● Must be familiar with version control tools like Git.
● Must be familiar with the process for deploying an application on Playstore and AppStore.
● Knowledge of Backend Technologies of Mongo DB and Node.js will be considered as a plus.
Job Types: Full-time-Permanent
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category: Programming & Design
Sateeq is India's first online platform where you can start investing in startups with just 5000 INR. You don't need to be an accredited investor. Within a few minutes, you can start investing in companies that are changing the world. Sateeq is backed by Serial Entrepreneurs and Angels like Himanshu Periwal, Sarthak Goel, Vaibhav Jalan, Nikunj Jain & more.
We're looking for Full Stack Engineers to join our founding team.
Tech stack: NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, Git & MongoDB
- Have the ability to translate UI/UX design wireframes to scalable code.
- Experience in developing pixel perfect frontend software, with deep experience in React.js
- Design, develop and maintain our user-facing products.
- Creating Restful APIs with Node.js
- Creating Decoupling architecture and microservices.
- Creating database schemas for products.
- Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Write well architectured code while adhering to best practices.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements and deliver features on time.
- 1-5 years of experience with React (redux, hooks).
- 1-5 years experience with HTML/CSS & responsive websites.
- 1-5 years experience with NodeJS & MongoDB (NoSQL).
Additional Information -
- Join an early team of founders - be a part of the founding team.
- Get first-hand startup experience and grab the opportunity to grow with us as we grow.
- Full remote work.
- Attractive base salary.
Title: Software Development Engineer Fullstack
Duration: Permanent / Fulltime
- Development and potentially maintenance of advanced software systems and their features.
- Interact with customers and partners to scope and estimate user stories from acceptance criteria.
- Produce highly testable code with an emphasis on quality and correctness.
- Work alongside other engineers to improve technology, while consistently applying established effective software development practices.
- Attend regular project meetings, report on progress and setbacks, and participate in both planning and retrospective exercises.
- Expertise in React, Nodejs,
- 3 years of SQL server development
- Database design SOAP, REST
- Learn, design and implement the architecture with the team
- Build a team of A-players with veto rights for each member
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 2 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks and Headless Ecommerce
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (js, React, React Native)
- Knowledge of back-end languages and libraries (Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
Develop Full-stack web applications to analyze and process data for different clients
● Work closely with app development team including project and product manager, developers, and QA to determine problems, testing methods, and best practices
● Enhanced user experience and accomplished webpage objectives by creating site structure, navigation, page optimization, and graphics integration.
● Developed web applications across various platforms using latest industry-adopted technologies and frameworks
● Ensure applications security and ability to interact with multiple APIs and databases
- Architect, design and build complex, highly scalable, high performance enterprise applications
- Lead, mentor and work with a team of engineers to deliver on clients application expectations
- Work with clients engineering needs and deliver on requirements in a team environment
- Accelerate development velocity for all engineers and deliver continuous improvements to the teams process and codebase
- Build automation to prevent and/or remediate service problems from becoming production incidents
Senior Fullstack (MERN) Developer - Tribe
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Quick Learner and good at problem solving
- 2 - 5 years of experience in developing backend and frontend applications
- Good understanding and strong in data structures and algorithms
- Design overall architecture of application including frontend and backend.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications including designing and developing APIs.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications at large scale.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such at Git
- Good to have experience in MERN
Desired Experience Range 7+ years
Location: Mumbai / Work from Home
Minimum 7+ years of experience in professional software development with MEAN / MERN / LAMP stack experience
About the company:
They are a technology start-up, that provides a cash-flow management solution for SME’s to automate their receivables and payable cycle.
Its mission is to be the simplest and most cost-effective service-provider for SMEs to manage their cash flow and business compliances.
Think of the exponential improvement in the usability of your phone when you switched from a feature phone to a smartphone. This is the kind of transformation that they hope to realize in the world of SME finance. Through the power of existing technologies and new innovations, their mission is to connect, integrate and automate financial management for SMEs. Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will reduce the cost and friction in accounting and business compliance, to provide SMEs greater control over their businesses.
They are backed by Arihant Patni and Xelpmoc, among other marquee investors.
1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies/paradigms such as AI/ML, Microservices, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN and MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across the coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for the governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
9. Maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments and seek
opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the client
10. Create architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution
11. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
12. Provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met
13. Ability to work with cross-functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive adoption across the Unit
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs, etc
9. Organizational and leadership skills
10. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
11. Experience with Product-centric Organizations
The candidate will report to the CTO / VP-Products
Location Mumbai / Work from Home
Develop, maintain, and promote an internal web-based repository of UI design guidelines and patterns, code samples, and UI componentry.
Be an Interface with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project.
Responsible for preparing the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
All you need is...
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills