Bring in a "can-do" attitude.
Passion towards technology and software engineering - blogging, open-source, pet projects, conference talks
Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
Work with customers to bring an end to end perspective of the problem
Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity
Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership
Participate actively in building one of the strongest technology organizations.
As a Software Engineer :
Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun)
Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in a short time
Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products
Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked
Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Write modular, readable, and maintainable code
Own and be able to manage a small to medium-sized project
Demonstrate the ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
We are a YCombinator backed IITM startup. We help D2C brands and SMBs in India acquire customers and sell on WhatsApp. We do this by offering a storefront, ordering, payments and attribution. we recently closed our pre series A funding of $1.3 million and are looking for full stack developers to join us in our journey.
- Testable and scalable code
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Time and cost estimation for the deliverables
- Deliver robust solutions for the products and platforms (incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design)
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platform
- Experience in Full stack development (preferably in multiple frameworks Angular and NodeJS) - Minimum of 1 year
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines
Skills and Qualifications:
Designation : Java Developer
Experience : 3 - 10 Yrs
Location : Baner, PuneNotice period : Immediate to 30 Days
- Strong at Core Java and OOPs concepts
- Exposure to Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Exposure to implementation of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to programming using Queues and No SQL database
- Good understanding about Data Structures and Multithreaded Programming
- Good understanding about Design Patterns
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
Need Web Application Developer immediately
Location : Chennai (Arumbakkam)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Participate in scrum meetings & design discussions.
2. Develop core REST APIs using .Net Core
3. Design & development of user interfaces using Angular 10 & above
4. Coordinating with other developers and designers in the team to get the desired results.
5. Good understanding of Angular JS optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design.
6.Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Technologies: .Net Core, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 10 & Above.
Experience Level: 2 - 4 years
Must be able to work independently,
Should be good in OOPS and fundamentals.
Should have knowledge in handling source control (Git).
Preferred full stack developer.
Note : Attach your updated CV and then click apply plz
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Experience in Java (2+ years)
- Experience in SprintBoot(2+years)
- Good Knowledge of Microservice Concept
- Framework: Springboot, Spring Security, JAX-RS, Hystrix, Kafka
- ORM: Spring Data JPA. Hibernate
- Cloud Service: AWS(MSK, S3), Serverless lambda Functions
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle
Refer the description below and if it matches with your skillset.
P.N. - you will have to visit GEP campus(Hyderabad) on August 3rd 2019 if your profile gets shortlisted.
Primary Skill (Must):
At least 1yr hands on experience developing projects on AngularJS
WCF, HTML, Webservices, REST, WebAPI
Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views
Expertise in Web form designing
Experience and knowledge about software life cycle
Object oriented programming concepts
Sound knowledge of System Architecture
Manage and mentor a team of 2 or above members
Familiarity with continuous integration
Document and maintain software functionality
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
Working experience on Azure Cloud based application
Knowledge of LINQ, Nunit tool, UML, Design patterns
- To learn more about our comprehensive range of consulting and outsourcing services, please visit www.gep.com.
- For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native sourcing and procurement software platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.
Kindly confirm and let us know if you need any other information.
Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and sharded MySQL databases.
To be a geek at Merkle|Sokrati you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. Nothing at Sokrati is small. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on 100 boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at Sokrati to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
You'd fit right in if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture
If you are excited about:
- Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Feel like you are a good fit? We would love to hear from you!