Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Doxtro Technologies
This role will be responsible for building, reviewing, deploying and maintaining the software solutions.
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
(https://www.chatwoot.com/) and other omnichannel tools.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Experience with user interface design.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
DB Design and Development.
Developing and Designing in Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL.
The developer will review requirements and design documents to produce estimates and task lists based on those requirements.
Applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a team of developers.
Needs to create mobile and web applications
Responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of mobile and Web-based
Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong
optimization and functionality
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Good Knowledge in Developing Applications using CMS.
Should have knowledge of angularJS
Integrating Payment Gateways, Facebook APIs, Secure login (with social networking accounts).
Experience in developing Web applications using OOPS with Node.js, MySQL, HTML5, JQuery, and Ajax.
Good knowledge of front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, query
The tool development also involves working with SQL queries and web front end
Designing, developing, and testing web applications with .Net HTML, CSS and other technologies
Design and development of software applications (primarily web based) used in various areas of the bank (such as Loans processing, Treasury, Middle Office )
Manages the architecture, design, and coding of software for TFI from concept to finished product, in order to answer the needs of the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments
Consults with end users within the Strategies, Sales, and Trading departments to identify where technology can automate current processes to enhance revenues and cut cost
Maintains currency in technical skills and all relevant fixed income industry sector factors
May lead the work of others and provide ideas which help to enhance TFI software applications
Software design & development principles such as SOLID, Domain-Driven-Design and Object-Oriented Development
ORM frameworks, particularly the Entity Framework
Managing source code with Git, including Gitlow Workflow
Level:P1-Exp -1-2 years
Location – PuneNotice Period – Max 15 – 20 days
Must be working in Product based company.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js-based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Relevant work experience in ASP.net, C#
At least 2 years of experience with WCF Services
Very strong C# fundamentals
Has experience in building applications in C#
Experience and proficiency in cloud environment, in particular AWS
- experience of handling Photon Engine
- knowledge of Scripting language like Python, Shell
- Knowledge of apache web server and php application deployment
- Performance monitoring- apps and cloud infra
- Hands-on experience in backend programming languages.
- Experience in Python 3.X & Django is a must. Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience with leading technical teams and acting as a technical mentor.
- Experience in client communication & reporting to the client-side management team.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.
• Write and maintain the back-end code as micro services & to work in API development.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Able to interact with team and understand functional requirements and create design documents for new features.
• Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
• Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
• Should be able to work independently contributing to Agile project.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
• Reviews peers code from a standard and design adherence perspective.