Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
- Design and build highly reliable, scalable and performant infrastructure for media heavy workflows.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the infrastructure you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- 4 to 10 years of industry experience in software engineering with at least 4 years in Video, Audio & Image processing and streaming technologies.
- Deep expertise with various codecs, compute efficiency, streaming protocols and network topologies for media heavy workflows.
- Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, libraries and systems.
- Experience with abstracting requirements into frameworks.
- Hungry to learn, share knowledge, and enjoy mentoring others.
- Data driven, having customer empathy, striving to build best of class, performant services.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance.
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Mentoring teams to carry forward recognised and optimised solutions, building conducive environments for knowledge transfer and maintaining standards in terms of deliveries form a major part of responsibilities.
- Design and develop robust scalable database systems
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our native technical ecosystem
- Collaborate with Subject-Matter experts to design data-driven modules for analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented programming concepts and data structures
- Strong knowledge of working with XMLs/Jsons
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (MySQL, MongoDB, GraphDB)
- Good knowledge of indexing/search libraries like Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Spring MVC architecture and RESTful APIs
- Well-versed with Agile methodology of SDLC
- Good to have: Knowledge of standard DevOps skills like Build tools (Maven/gradle), Continuous integration (Jenkins), Version Control (Github/Gitlab)
Position: Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Pune, India (Initially Remote Due to COVID 19)
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
As a software engineer on the Backend team, you will be building and owning backend services and infrastructure that power our core products. We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique hardware as well as software challenges. You will have high impact roles at a relatively small company for our user base. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- 2+ year of experience in Python/Django or Go
- Familiarity with Node.JS is a plus
- You write high quality and well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Start-up experience is a plus
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
- Preferably a Pune based candidate who can join at the earliest / Within a month
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering college like IIT/ BHU / NIT / VIT / COEP / PICT / BITS
Why join us?
- Very high-growth
- Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
- Free lunches
- Competitive salaries
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications. Responsibilities will include the development of back-end micro-services, maintaining the best possible performance for micro-service, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
At Hipla we are building the future of smart, connected, secure workspaces. Sentinel is our
flagship futuristic visitor management system that eliminates manual, unstructured, insecure,
fragmented paperwork cuts through slow-moving, archaic procedures for setting up a business appointment and improves the visitor experience for both organizations and visitors.
Our Tech Stack
Hipla works with stack is made up of React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL with AWS as the cloud provider
3 to 7 years
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Responsible for entire product lifecycle from concept to deployment
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills & Qualifications Required
- 3+ years experience in building micro-services using Node.js
- Expert in SQL querying with Mysql/PostgreSQL and ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like TypeORM.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- 10 + years of experience and expertise in database and systems architecture design, development and implementation;
- Expertise and experience in data structures, indexing, query, and retrieval;
- Excellent data management skills including ensuring data integrity, data access, security and archiving procedures;
- Knowledge of the language technology and video extraction research domains to be able to converse fluently with the research communities to transform research requirements into concrete formalisms.
- Experience in cross platform development for multiple variants of Unix, Linux including 32 and 64 bit
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases, statistics and algorithms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Design, implement and test novel database architecture designs to accommodate the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
- Administer and monitor database and address data security solutions as applicable
- Design and develop efficient techniques for fast, optimized data access and transfer of distributed or networked database systems
- Design, implement and test novel data structures, data search, query and retrieval solutions to enable access to and processing of the multimodal data types used in Client managed technology evaluations
Educational - BE/BT
Job Location : Mumbai
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and web architecture
- Understanding of PHP design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance of Web applications
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and optimisation of SQL queries
- Proficient with MongoDB databases and its query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git