About Cliffjumpter Technology Pvt Ltd
6-8 yrs experience
Fully Remote position
Max compensation - 45 LPA per annum (Full in hand)
- Design, implement and maintain software to the demanding standards of a real time, highly concurrent distributed system.
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the development team, you will architect and build highly performant, scalable and extensible external APIs
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders, at all levels, to continuously improve our product in a measured data-driven approach
- Learn quickly, adapt, and invent based on changing company needs and priorities
- Contribute to code reviews, tech talks, innovation drives and patents
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelors in a computer science or other equivalent field
- Proficiency in deploying production systems using a major programming language like Java, Python, NodeJS or similar
- Excellent command over object oriented design and system design
- Experience building distributed systems and scaling them with high availability
- Ability to exercise autonomy rather than needing detailed direction and proactively get things done
- Experience in customer facing software development
- Proficiency building unit and performance tests to ensure reliability and scalability
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, GCP is a plus
Why work with us
- A small collaborative and excited team
- We value autonomy, allowing you to choose the configuration that makes you most productive
- Able to work remotely anywhere in Indian Standard Time
- Continuous learning and up-skill opportunities
- We love ideas, innovation and experiments!
- Competitive salary
Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency
Solve challenging problems with cutting-edge design and algorithms.
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and
codebase, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep
our systems robust and resilient.
What you'd have?
5+ years of professional backend programming experience
Experience with Python programming language
3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented
architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
Experience with API Gateways, and a strong understanding of API management
Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to
Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
3. You have top notch ability in server-side languages such as NodeJS, Microservice.
4. Database technology such as MySQL also falls in your comfort zone.
5. You can enhance our world with your Cloud Experience preferably AWS [EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda]
6. You take pride in your knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
7. Third party integration like payment gateway and any Plugins.
1. You’ll develop high-quality front-end architecture.
2. You’ll build solid back-end Microservices.
3. You’ll design and develop APIs and API documentation
4. You’ll help the team in designing and normalizing databases
5. You’ll ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile phones.
6. You’ll proactively ensure responsiveness of applications.
We are the bridge between your crypto world and everyday life; NFTs, cryptocurrencies, payments, transfers, and more. All in one best-in-class digital experience.
- Expert knowledge of Web Application Development using PHP6 onwards.
- Must know at least two PHP frameworks out of Laravel, Cakephp, CodeIgniter and YII.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of eCommerce frameworks like WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart etc. will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & a strong passion for Software Development.
- Strong Interaction and Design Sense
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Apache, MySQL and phpMyAdmin)
- Comfortable with Linux / Unix based operating system, SQL and Script Programming.
- Experience in Designing & Developing Database in MySQL is a MUST.
- Setting up server, Pipelines and deployment knowledge will be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Willingness to learn, highly motivated.
- Fully comfortable in using English. Both in writing and speaking.
- Not afraid to learn new tech stack.
- 1-6 years of experience in Web Development.
- Candidates with a Lesser Notice period would be preferred.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post kindly add web links of your work in the resume.
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
- Good written & verbal communications skill; team player with good logical thinking, EQ, and resilience
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭?
You will be part of the founding team at LDU and will be responsible for the end-to-end technology of the company including:
- Formulate long-term technology & product strategy along with implementation roadmap, while envisioning the tech-stack required to scale the business 100X
- Architecting and engineering solutions across the entire technology stack including front-end, back-end, infrastructure, architecture, server-side engineering, UI, etc. in line with the company's strategy.
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including marketing/ growth, customer success/ sales, design, operations, etc. to implement new product features, growth hacks/ initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in a timely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across product/ technology and ensure religious execution of the targets
- Build and lead the technology team including the engineering team, product team, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Awesome work-culture (flexible work timings; no need to wear formals; awesome snacks to name a few)
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
We are looking to onboard a Senior Software Engineer, who has a founder's mindset including the following traits:
- Experience of full stack development across web & mobile based technologies and should have scaled a business
- Ability to build scalable products/ platforms, fully redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in both front-end & back-end development/ algorithms with experience of building agile, highly scalable, data-driven platforms from scratch
- Ability to be hands-on with coding across big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, DevOps, business intelligent solutions, etc. apart from strategically guiding/ mentoring the team
- Ability to manage end-to-end delivery of large-scale initiatives from concept, scope, planning, estimation, project management, and deployment.
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and deliverables
- Leadership qualities to hire and build a kick-ass technology/ product team going forward
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
- LDU is has been selected as one of the top 17 startups (amongst 1200+ startups in South-East Asia) by Lightspeed Venture Partners, one of the top VCs in the world. We are building India’s version of Stitch Fix – Personalized clothing (your size, your style) at Scale. We personalize the user experience by building a Designer layer for the user through technology. Also, we leverage technology to aggregate the highly unorganized and broken supply side of tailor-units/ boutiques/ small manufacturers etc.
- LDU is a pre-series A start-up and has closed two rounds of funding. We are backed by India's top VC and angels.
- Full time role.
- Location: Gurgaon
- CTC : INR 24 Lacs (with hansome Esops/ Equity)
- Experience: Preferably 2-5 years
Role : Backend Developer
Department : Technology Team
Experience : 2 - 3 Years of working experience in Backend
Experience in a related position from Gaming Industry would be preferred
Location : South Delhi; 5 Day Working
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Technology
Major Skills : Java, NodeJs, Microservices, Data Structures, etc
Ideal Candidate Requirements :
- Experience in development of Java and NodeJs based applications.
- Experience in building microservices from scratch to production level.
- Strong experience in Core Java and MultiThreading
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures
- Worked on Oracle, REDIS and DYNOMITE
- Good Knowledge of Telecom Protocol SIP
Ideal Candidate Skills Requirements :-
- Distributed systems - Microservices - Algorithm design, System Design
- Performance Engineering, Scalability and Architecture
- Gaming Models, Matching and Allocation Algorithms
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java reactive, JPA
- Relational Databases - MSSQL,
- Design Patterns : MVC, Singleton, Adapter, Factory, Builder, Strategy
- Messaging Queues - Apache Kafka
- Cache - Redis
- Search - Elastic Search
- NoSQL - Mongo, Cassandra
- Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, JIRA