1. Developing the modules according to the business requirements
2. Taking end-to-end responsibility of developing models, architecture, and developing product features
3. Working with the front end team and ensuring that the product/features are released and tested
4. Managing Team of Interns, Tracking Milestones, ensuring products features are released on time.
Strong proficiency in node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures algorithms
Hands-on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
Zeal and drive to take end-to-end ownership
● Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
● Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
● Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
● Collaborate with other team members to solve problems.
● In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
● Good understanding of designing Rest APIs.
● Extensive understanding of SQL & NoSQL Databases.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in Microservice architecture.
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using PHP,
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience in any PHP framework Laravel, CodeIgniter or Zend.
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira,
Familiarity with Version Control Tortoise Bitbucket, Git etc.
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
They are growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team an systems analysts
- Finding bugs and offering timely solutions
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
What you need to have:
- Must have a PHP experience or a full stack development experience.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any college.
- Good understanding of RESTful API development.
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python/ NodeJs will be preferred
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/ Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser/ platform experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
- Creating Rest based Backend for both Web & Mobile Apps
- Standard Code Quality
- Can work on both SQL and NoSQL DB
- Familier with GraphQL
Required Candidate profile- Experience creating backend using Node.JS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design pattern
Perks and BenefitsOvertime Incentives and Flexible Office Hours
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
C,C++ (Good to have)