About Conzumex Industries Private Ltd
Are you an ardent technophile who is not afraid to approach challenges never solved before? Are you a learner who is always looking to improve? Can you play nice with both humans and machines?
- Work on the bleeding edge of technology
- Mentorship by industry veterans
- An environment of great freedom – we do not track your leaves or your time. We welcome it if you would like to work from the mountains for a month!
- Fast growth trajectory
- A bureaucracy-free atmosphere where ideas are constantly bounced around and knowledge is gained by cross-pollination across projects
- You can work from home permanently or follow the hybrid model
- Employee Health insurance
- A backend engineer (preferable but not a deal-breaker).
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Completely conversant with object-oriented programming concepts
- Great at data structures and algorithms
- Know your way around HTML, CSS, Sass, Less, etc.
- Experienced at database design (SQL, NoSQL)
You might also be:
- Experienced in real-time technologies such as WebRTC
- Amazing at problem-solving
- Articulate and clear in expression
- Always looking to learn
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
● Complete ownership of the components that one works on - starting from
architecture design to monitoring metrics post deployment
Strong bias for action with a problem solving mindset. Meeting current
requirements or resolving issues while keeping bigger picture in mind.
● Thinking big while designing components. Keeping in mind that if we build our
current version for x users, it will be 10x within a year & 100x within 1.5 years
hands on experience in software development with excellent
● Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems.
● Expertise in Java with data structures, algorithms, spring, hibernate skills.
● Knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB, caching data stores, queuing and search.
● Proficiency in computer science fundamentals: Object oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
● Good with the design patterns and architecture solution to large scale
● Nice to have: Cassandra, Kafka, Aerospike development experience with highly
scalable and performant software systems.
Who We are
At e6data (https://e6data.io) we’re building core algorithms that makes querying 25 - 200X more performant (i.e. faster and/or cheaper) than every other analytics platform in the world. This results in billions of dollars of value unlocked across faster analytics, savings on compute / infra, and new use cases becoming possible.
Our core team has 100+ years of combined experience and 10+ patents across diverse but complementary disciplines like real time databases, time series databases, SQL OLAP engines, distributed computing platforms, stream processing, and log analytics. Two of the founding team are second time founders with past exits.
We are passionate about solving the deepest and most important problems in computer science, and believe in making our technology available to customers regardless of their location, size, or budget. Our vision is for e6data to power every analytical workload in the world - regardless of deployment scenario (cloud, on-premise, edge), across every use case (end user queries, ETL / data pipelines), and every latency requirement (batch, streaming / real time).
What you'll do?
- Write awesome code
- The focus will be on performance of our data platform
- Identify tactical and long-term product improvements (could be code, script, etc.)
- Responsible for Planning and executing Metadata and Governance tool supports
- Build our internal Data Platform using exdata
- Adding scalable functionality to the system for new features like UDF's, sql functions etc
What are we looking for?
- Worked with Python for a minimum of 2 years
- Well versed with Django REST framework
- Knowledge of document based data stores like MongoDB
- Strong team player
- A passion for continuous learning and growth (both at a personal and team level)
- Experience (or enjoys) working in a startup will be an added advantage
Role: Java developer
- 3+ years of Coding and development experience
2. Hands on technical experience in must have technical requirements.
3. Strong working knowledge of Developing, Designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
6. Knowledge of Agile process
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Nice to have: EXTJS, JBoss Drools Rules Engine, JQuery
1. Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
2. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
3. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
4. Ensure code quality by performing technical design and code reviews
5. Perform integration via Services/Batch with external and internal systems; develop presentation, business/application services and persistence components
6. Module level ownership and ensure that any development that occurs in that module is as per the agreed solution.
7. Profiling & Performance turning of Javaapplications
Developer should have 2-4 years of experience, with a indepth knowledge on how web/mobile app works.
Should have the following knowledge
- RESTful APIs, Python and Django or flask
- Database concepts (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Version Control tools (Git)/Github/BitBucket
- Ability to communicate and have good writing skills
- Familiarity with multi-threaded applications
- Understanding of Linux Environment and unit test and debugging skills
● Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs, and backend data modules.
Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &
component architecture and write unit test cases.
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit &
understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● 3-6 years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and
middle tier. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
Strong in problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design. Strong
experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable
● Good in large data systems such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra, etc.. Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services Ability to deliver code
quickly from given scenarios in a fast-paced start-up environment.
● Attention to detail. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Simform is a fast-growing software services company mainly serving and having a presence in North America. Simform has built a solid work culture that is focused on learning, growth, and work-life balance. Simform is well-known for its very good work culture and loved by employees.
Please read more about the company and work culture here : https://www.simform.com/careers/
Job Description :
Summary : Major focus will be the development of server-side logic to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests received from front-end. Deployment on the production server.
- Understanding the project requirement and coding the programs efficiently to meet the client's requirements to the closest proximity.
- Optimise output to run smoothly on multiple delivery platforms.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user interface elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Integration of data storage and third-party library/package into the application.
- Create or integrate any such thing manually if not available on standard package list.
- Create the best fitted and scalable database schema for particular business logic.
- Should be hands-on in reading large volumes of data from the database, or over HTTP(S)/WebSockets.
- Ensure programs and applications are bug-free and run smoothly.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Python web stacks and In-depth knowledge of different frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Understanding different types of Object Relational Mappers.
- Ability to work on multiple API integrations, and write modular reusable code.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good knowledge of a server-side templating language.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with object event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
- Development and maintenance of existing codebases.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques.
- You will be working on different technologies and domains as needed.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong Knowledge of any one programming language.
- Knowledge of web frameworks (i. e. Django, spring, express)
- Flexible to learn new languages and technologies as needed.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Earlier experience in SailsJS