Role- Node.js Developer/Senior Node.js Developer
- (Nodejs, Express), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Well-versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure DevOps and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API.
Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior Consultants) Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore, and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently has partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6476363261016137728/" target="_blank">Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit that runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
He/she should have minimum 3 yrs working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Open cart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
Required Skills :
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Backend developer with hands-on programming experience in Node Js / Python / Golang
- Expertise in developing REST APIs with any backend framework using above languages.
- Expertise in system design & architecture patterns.
- Experience in building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience in optimising application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong fundamentals in computer programming, data structure & algorithms.
- Exposure to AWS services like S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, lambda & API gateway.
- Good understanding for SQL & NoSQL dB’s, preferably work experience with MongoDB.
Main Street is hiring a Full Stack Engineer who will help design our technical architecture and build solutions that help business owners become entrepreneurs. Apply if you are excited about creating a platform for true entrepreneurship.
As an early hire on the core team, you’ll work on shaping projects, big and small, over short three week sprints. We’re a small team, but we get a lot of features shipped. You would be responsible for driving full-stack projects from prototype to finished stage with a lot of autonomy and creativity. This is an exciting time to join the team. We've found solid early traction, have strong basic foundations and are pushing aggressively into some incredible new feature builds. We have a small team, so you can make an incredible impact on our product very quickly.
- Own the design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement a robust set of services and effective APIs to power the web application
- Build reusable and manageable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Strong experience in driving thought leadership and technical architecture
- Experience with mentoring juniors in the team
You are a fit if :
- You are a skilled coder. We need candidates with a strong history of shipping features in Rails with clean maintainable code.
- You are a good communicator and a really good writer. Since we are async and remote most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, simple writing.
- You are an expert project manager. You need to be able to break down a large, complex business deliverable into executable pieces that can be managed as individual user stories. You need to be able to keep a project on track, and cut scope when needed.
- You don't need babysitting and are a Manager of One. We love people who have started companies or have freelanced in the past. You take ownership and take things across the finish line. Especially in our remote async approach, you'll need to be intrinsically motivated and keep your projects on track.
- You have strong business and product acumen. This job isn't just writing code, we solve real business problems for real people. That means you need to be able to look beyond the user story, have empathy for our end users and solve real problems for them.
About Main Street:
We're solving a problem that 62% of Americans have
62% of Americans last year thought about starting a business. The #1 reason they didn’t was because they didn’t know where to start. Currents options are:
- Going independent which is risky: no support or direction
- Paying a franchise which is expensive: franchises charge $100K+ fees to get started, take 10% of topline revenue, don't provide marketing support or technology
The market we're going after is bigger than e-Commerce
We’re disrupting the $2.3T franchise industry by removing the franchise fee and offering a tech-enabled franchise like product.
We’re starting with home painting where our biggest competitor is CertaPro a $550M revenue franchise (1% market share) before quickly taking on Neighborly Brands as we expand categories (pest control, lawn care, etc.).
As we expand categories, our customer does not change
Our customer is an aspiring business owner, like Nick or Hardin who doesn't care what type of business they start, as long as it is profitable. Our customers are not actually the one painting houses or completing roofing jobs, rather they are the one that hires people to do the job. Our customer has years of experience in sales and general management, which makes them suitable for any type of business — which is why as we expand to 100 categories, our customer does not change.
Our solution is an end to end platform to help you start, grow and run a business
Main Street is a combination of well known technology platforms that provides an Uber like simple experience to starting a business
- Stripe Atlas: Helping you incorporate and set up legal logistics for your business
- Duolingo: Learn a new skill (in our case it is about a specific type of a business)
- Shopify: The operating tools to run your business
- Womply: A marketing stack to drive you customer
Take a look Main Street's Product walk through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teajumhL5DI&feature=emb_title">here.
We're backed by top investors and built a world class team
We're a seed-stage startup and have raised $10M+ from top investors including Greylock and Khosla. Our team previously worked at places like DoorDash, OpenDoor, Amazon and OYO.
- Own end to end development and operations of high-performance Spring Hibernate Applications.
- Design the architecture and deliver clean, testable and scalable code
- Participate in requirement gathering and display a strong sense of ownership and delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in Data Structures, algorithms and Object Oriented Concepts, Message Queues and Caching
- BE/ B.Tech preferred