About White Panda
White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to Digital Agencies, Brand-turned-Publishers, SAAS companies, and E-commerce platforms without the need for Micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on Language, Human Resources and Marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of the top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The core team at White Panda is a diverse range of professionals who are alumni of institutions like IITs, BITS, and Goldman Sachs. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar; and is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of Education/Entertainment by partnering with 40 Lakh businesses globally.
What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
Domain: Fintech ( Cryptocurrency)
Experience: 1-3 years
What do we expect:
- Experience with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Docker, Express.JS, React.JS, and Node.JS)
- Experience building backend APIs using NodeJs and ExpressJs
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework, and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets, KAFKA, and related frameworks
- Experience with Blockchain-related developments is a plus.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
What will you do :
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Designing and building scalable applications from end to end.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve scalable frontend and backend services.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial grade software that is user friendly and suitable for a global audience.
- Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) tests.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Should have built large scalable enterprise applications from scratch.
- Strong experience in architectural patterns, High level designs.
- Experience in Nosql and SQL DBs.
Past experience in working with any product start-up is a plus.
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express (recommended).
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Understanding of REST Services.
● Experience with Redis.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
● Proficient understanding of serverless programming.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US to scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process and increasing their profitability.
We are building the next generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours, now we are building tech to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented
architectures at scale. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is
not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with :
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 3-7 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in any Python framework and its internals – Django, Flask, FastAPI, Web2Py, CherryPy etc
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like openAPI
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and relevant ORMs Knowledge
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
What we offer :
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue positive, growth positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
- Take ownership of product's architecture, database and servers.
- Research and apply best practices of software development to build world class product.
- Involvement across all aspects of the product code base (Current and future).
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in LAMP and/ or MERN/ MEAN Stack.
- Extensive experience in, and understanding of OOPS & MVC concepts.
- Strong back-end background; Experienced in Restful APIs, DB Mgt & SQL.
- Consumer Tech Orientation.
- Excited at the problem being solved.
- Individual contributor; As well as ability to work in and eventually lead a team.
Desired candidates must have 3-7 years of experience as NodeJs Developer.
If the candidate cannot relocate to Gurgaon, we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Essential for this position :
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js/Vue.js
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
1. Educational background from B.E./B.Tech/MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days.
Application process is to submit the details onhttps://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-netjs-engineer-mAK" target="_blank"> https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/senior-netjs-engineer-mAK and our team member will get in touch with you soon