We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing, and Engagement Platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs.
Businesses can Broadcast messages, Automate Notifcations and Solve for support using AiSensy. AiSensy was launched in 2020 as a product of Triny (Running since 2017) and is growing at 70% MoM.
AiSensy is building for the next wave of WhatsApp Engagement between Businesses and Users. We aim to solve WhatsApp Engagement for Millions of Businesses with their users and are quite onto it! We're looking for energetic and growth oriented individuals who believe in the mission and would love to join the FORCE.
- 750+ Paying Customers
- 50mn+ WhatsApp Messages done between Businesses and Users via AiSensy
- Working with top brands like Skullcandy, Vivo, Rentomojo, BYJUS & more
- High Impact as Businesses drive 25-60% Revenues using AiSensy Platform
- Mission-Driven and Growth Stage Startup
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Build back-end services as per requirement
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
Expert knowledge of Node.js
knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angularjs and Polymer
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
Attention to details
We are looking for a Laravel Developer for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design to testing. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and product quality are essential.
- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Responsive and adaptive web page implementation.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Must be able to apply innovative thinking at work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and working knowledge of MySQL.
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of AngularJS is an added advantage.
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
You will work alongside the IT Manager and lead a passionate team of Full Stack Developers who use modern technology and modern-day concepts to enrich long-term projects. As an experienced PHP Laravel developer, you will focus on migrating the current project onto the Laravel framework.
Required Candidate profile
- Extensive knowledge and 2+ industrial experience with PHP Laravel
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- An intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies
- Experience with Jira is highly desirable
- Strong understanding and development experience
- Sound communication and documentation skills
- Experience with 3rd party integrations Web Services, REST, and SOAP
- Understanding and use of source version control (Git)
- PHP Object-Oriented programming knowledge
- Database design and development (MySQL)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Discussing project aims with the development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Codeigniter or Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Multi-threading, Design patterns, and other computer science concepts.
- Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full-stack
- A proven technical leader within an Agile development environment
- Experience in delivering full-stack solutions across multiple technologies.
- Able to showcase work involving low latency concurrent and distributed systems/applications.
- Able to multi-task and work in a cross-cultural geographically distributed environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, and hands-on with multiple upcoming technologies.
- Managing our Engineering team - coach them, advocate for them, and productive.
- Providing technical leadership and being accountable for the technical decisions made by your team, with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Manager to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team, towards delivering impactful work and a successful outcome.
Role Value: By developing highly performant, robust and scalable web services and back-ends, you will have an impact on the latency and accuracy. You will add value to our organization by mentoring and guiding engineers. By spotting opportunities in new technologies and identifying areas where they could be leveraged, you will have a deep impact on our tech stack and the way it benefits the business.
Role: You will work with stakeholders to identify the business problem, and then develop layered architectures that can be delivered in an incremental fashion. You will demonstrate a combination of technical leadership and business acumen by making appropriate trade-offs of technical integrity, complexity, time to market and cost. You are a stellar engineer and will write production quality code 70-80% of the time.
- Design and implement features spanning across systems in a manner that satisfies requirements of performance, scale, security and robustness
- Contribute to improvement of technology and execution processes in the company
- Collaborate in setting technology standards with technology leaders across the company
- Serve as a knowledge centre on current and emerging technologies, and help train others when required
- Foster a strong technical culture by mentoring other engineers
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools
- Should open to work on Golang.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in system-level design of large scale distributed systems on OOPs, and experience with web services and service oriented architectures
- Have 7 - 13 years of professional experience in software development.
- Extensive experience with modern open source systems including relational / non relational data stores.
- Experience with AWS stack, at least the common datastores and services
- Experience with containerization technologies and concepts including Docker
- Basic knowledge about security concepts and secure coding
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- At Devtron Labs you have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and trusting environment allowing you to turn your ideas into reality
- be part of a strong team, where everyone’s opinion matters
- have flexible working hours, and learning & development opportunities
- We trust on you because we are having fully remote work culture
- work in a meritocracy, where you grow professionally by excelling at work
Equal Opportunities: Devtron Labs is, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek Devtronians from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage everyone to bring their authentic, original and best selves to work.
About the Backend Developer
We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment. Backend Developer will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The Developer will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- As a Backend Developer, you will play a major role in, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
* Frameworks & Technologies: Node.js
* Database: PostgreSQL, SQL
* Tools: Git basics, Scripting basics
* Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
About Toddle: ( http://www.toddleapp.com/" target="_blank">www.toddleapp.com )