About channelplay limited
The key responsibilities are to focus on building clientele, signing partnerships with professionals, extracting business from Business partners and cross-selling LIBRA
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
II Length of Experience
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
∙ Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
∙ Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
∙ Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
∙ Research and build relationships with new clients.
∙ Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principles. ∙ Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
∙ Participate in pricing the solution/service.
∙ Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
∙ Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
∙ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
∙ Energy, passion, and a real drive to get ahead
∙ Capable, quick, determined ∙ Immaculate attention to detail
∙ Team player
∙ Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Job Title: Executive/Senior Executive Department: Customer Support Sales
SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
We are looking for proactive executives for the outbound insurance sales process. Incumbent will be responsible for calling prospective clients and provide them suitable insurance policies as per their requirements.
Reporting to: Manager - Customer Support
Nature of the Job: Full - Time Experience: 0 - 5 years
Shift type : Day shift
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
∙ Respond to inbound website leads for general insurance products such as workmen compensation, marine insurance, and group health insurance
∙ Follow-up with leads regularly to collect information from prospective clients to source quotations
∙ Share product information articles, infographics, and videos to prospective clients to persuade them to finalize benefit structure
∙ Use proprietary pricing engines and calculators to generate prices for the client. If required, coordinate with in-house technical team for pricing deviations
∙ Generate payment links from the website and share with the client. Follow-up with the client to ensure payment is made
∙ Confirm payment receipt to the client. Coordinate with the policy issuance team to share policy copy with the client.
∙ Follow-up with existing clients to cross-sell other insurance products including personal and commercial insurances.
Who we are:
SecureNow is an insurance intermediary firm set up in 2011. We serve 20000+ insurance clientsacrossIndia, including leading Fortune 500 companies, listed domestic majors, leading e-commerce firms, andlarge investment firms and their portfolio companies. We have a large number of Micro, Small andMedium Enterprises (MSME) clients, and we attempt to cost-effectively distribute required insurance products among under-insured MSME segments.
We help our clients to structure, procure and service insurance solutions. Our product rangeincludesEmployee Benefits, Asset, and Liability insurance solutions, retail insurance products, and certain products specially created for target clients.
SecureNow is a pioneer in the online marketing of B2B insurance solutions in India. This has helped us develop a pan-India customer base. Our clients are assured of a minimum20%better deal than alternate sourcing methods, quick policy issuance, and benchmark services towards claim settlement.We have rich and deep relationships with all Indian insurers, both in the non-life and life spaces.
SecureNow is a recognized thought leader in the insurance industry. Our reputed associations include:
- We are on the board of the Insurance Brokers Association of India (IBAI) - We’ve published the Mint-SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings of health insurance products for 8years- Our insurance columns appear each month in the Economic Times online - We feature in weekly and monthly insurance columns in LiveMint and Moneycontrol, andare
regularly seen on MoneyControl TV, ETNow, and TimesNow TV channels - We are the Insurance partner for the FICCI MSME group
Some of the recognitions that SecureNow has received include:
- Selected in the Top 3 Broker Category finalists of the Asia Insurance Industry Awards list for 2020- Winner of the SKOCH Order of Merit Awards for 2019, 2018 and 2017 - In the Top 3 companies shortlisted in Asia for “Broker of the year” award by Asia InsuranceReviewfor two consecutive years 2015 and 2016
- Won the “Claims Innovation Award Asia-Pacific 2016” and in the 3 companies shortlistedinAsiafor“Technology Initiative of the year” award in 20th Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2016 - Top 3 mobile applications in Spotlight Awards 2015 in Seed category organized by TechHR- A case study on SecureNow won the 1st prize in the Global case study competitionorganizedbyISB-Ivey
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
Flexible to work in Night shifts
Good Analytical and out of the Box thinking
Who has a good understaing on promotions and Marketing
Candidates with Telemarketing campigns would have an added advantage
B2B Sales an B2B Marketing campaigns ha added advantage.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.