We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create world-class mobile products. She/He will be responsible for executing the entire mobile app development lifecycle. That includes understanding product requirements, writing requirement-related documentation, and writing high-quality code and tests.
You need to have a solid track record of building real-world mobile products that have been launched on the play/app store.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self-motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Main Responsibilities And Key Activities
- Build great native and cross-platform applications using industry best practices
- Analyze, debug and solve complex technical issues
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Break down high-level technical requirements into specific implementation stories
- Show ownership on project features
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Should have at least 2 years of work experience in native Cross-platform frameworks like Flutter/React Native and Android
- Should have published one or more apps on the play/app store
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin or Dart
- Very strong in computer fundamentals, data structures, and database design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Location: Remote(Preferably located in India)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Experience Level: 2+ Years
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, XCode, Objective C, Swift)
- Excellent understanding of iOS UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions, balancing design, quality, and velocity, iOS app architecture and use of design patterns.
- Strong OO & Objective-C skills, with an appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in code
- Good Communication Skills.
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
· Good experience in React Native UI Controls (Scroll Views, List Views), State Management (Redux, Saga), Jest/Mocha Security and Performance best practices.
· Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
· Fundamental knowledge of design patterns.
· Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Passionate about building great solutions.
· Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
· Being able to understand and relate technology integration. scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios.
· Writing and reviewing great quality code.
· Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project.
· Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it.
· Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
· Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
· Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
· Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
· Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
· Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
· Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
· Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
· Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
The company is building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies
We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
The company building the core engineering team and looking for an Android developer who can take ownership and deliver independently.
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
● 2+ years of experience in an engineering role
● Essential skills required are Java, Android Framework
● Good to have experience in Android Architecture components (MVVM), Kotlin & Dagger
● Experience with early-stage start-up & application published in Play Store is a plus
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate :
● Experienced founding team
● Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are
starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
● Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for
significant value creation for all equity holders
● Backed by marquee global investors
● Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising,
decision making, building the team & culture
● All of the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a
competitive market salary.
Designation: Android Developer
No of Vacancy: 1
Job Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, React Native can be considered as add on.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development● Have published at least one original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android
applications to back- end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
requirements Familiarity with cloud message
- PIs and push notifications Understanding of Google's Android design principles and
interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN /
GIT Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Key Skills: Android SDK, SOA, XML, MySQL, JSON, Android, SQLite, Git, Objective C,
## Technical Background
* 1-2+ year of development experience with Android.
* Some experience with HTML, SVG and CSS.
* Experience with Test Driven Development and creating automated unit test using JUnit.
* Able to create a rich UI with thoughtful inputs in UX.
* Fluent in Object-Oriented programming.
* Aware of Component-Based design and Dependency Injection pattern.
* Should know how to publish and maintain an app (or little bit of DevOps).
## Soft Skills
* Able to work with multiple responsibilities.
* Take ownership in the work.
* Willing to work long hours or walk the extra mile.
* Getting to the source of the problem is more important, than putting a band-aid on.
* Code should be easy to read and be its own documentation.
* Shouldn't have an "it works, it's fine" attitude.