• Ability to easily use Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
• Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
• Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
• Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
• Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
• Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
Job Description :
- Number of years 4 to 5+
- Good in JAVA / Kotlin/ OO programming
- Strong grasp of Android SDK and lifecycle
- Strong Android programming and debugging skills
- Good in multi-threading and concurrency
- Strong in Android UI development
- Well-versed in Android app testing
- Problem/puzzle-solving skills
- Automation test frameworks like UI Automator, Expresso, APPIUM, etc.
- Database/ GreenDAO/ SQLLite
- Network Communications experience on Android is highly desired
- QR/ Barcode Reader
- Experience generating reports
- Security permissions, etc.
Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of the serviceto
Ensure high quality of software development with respect to architecture, code quality, testing and development
Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature development
Own performance of app in production and implement / push for implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TAT
Who thrives in building applications at ease and speed and optimize the time and effort to build an application
Has good experience in building android applications
Experience with flutter eco system is a great plus
Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening android studio
Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications
Open and more importantly excited about learning new technologies
Location : Bengaluru
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs
Semaai is an Agritech startup backed by the top International VCs. We are on a mission to uplift the livelihood and income of 55 million farmers in Indonesia through a highly trusted network of MSMEs(Toko Tanis) and farmer groups.
Agriculture in Indonesia is one of the biggest untapped opportunities in Asia as it is a $100 Billion economy but one of the least digitised sectors even though the country has the fourth-highest mobile user base in the world. We aim to be the first full-stack upstream solution for farmers and Agri SMEs with a focus on inputs, advisories, and Agri finance.
We are building the Engineering Founding Team @Semaai, and looking for members who are enthusiastic, and love a high level of autonomy.
- Launched our first product (Agriculture Input Products Marketplace) in August’21 in 3 weeks
- Onboarded most of the Central Java distributors on our marketplace
- 20% WOW growth in revenue
- 20% WOW growth of active user base
Link to our product:
Who we are:
Semaai's co-founders are ex Entrepreneurs, from Goldman Sachs, World Bank, and Schlumberger, with 30 years of rich experience in the technology, agri-business, and development sector in Indonesia and India.
We might be a right fit if you:
- Have 2-4 yrs of experience in Android development
- More than 1 year experience in Kotlin
- Sufficient experience in Problem solving
- Experience and knowledge of MVVM architecture
- Experience with Android UI themes, styles, and attributes
- Understand the Data Structures
- Startup experience is a plus plus
Why should you join:
- We believe increasing the income of farmers and MSMEs will speed up their upward social mobility
- We want to build products that create a positive impact on this truly underserved segment.
- End-to-end ownership — for any given project, we have one person who is responsible. While they don’t necessarily have to do all the work themselves, it’s their job to make sure all the work gets done.
- Bias towards action — we launch betas and prototypes as early as we can. This helps ensure that we’re building what users want.
- Inclusive culture — a core part of our culture is our commitment to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Semaai an excellent home for everyone.
**We look forward to working with people who have similar beliefs and goals.
What you’ll do:
- Dedication to keeping the highest quality, maintainability, and flexibility in code by strictly adhering to best practices and guidelines
- Architect and build projects using Kotlin for Android
- Take all Android technical decisions on high level and low level design
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Work with other teams to solve technical problems
- Work with the founders, user research, and product design to understand users and address their needs.
- Collaborate with other developers to set best practices, and standards for development across the organization and help shape a culture of technology-first product building.
After a technical screening round, we will have two rounds of technical interviews 45 mins each within 72 hours. The first technical interview will be focused on logical reasoning and CS fundamentals, and the second will be on the basics of android and logical reason. If all goes well, we extend the offer within 48 Hours.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java & Kotlin code
- Writing unit-tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take ownership of product/features: End to end development with testing and meet the deadline
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Khatbook experience for the Android platform.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines.
- Tracing and profiling android java code. Own and manage the finance technology control frameworks.
end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who
● Design and implement large-scale mobile application with React-Native in a fast
● Code pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
● Optimize performance bottlenecks for experience on par with native applications
● Set up best practices for development and drive their adoption
● Have an eye for detail and obsess over implementation quality
● Mentor young minds and build a great team.
What Are We Looking For?
● 3-5 years of experience building mobile applications
● Proficient with React Native with a minimum of 2 years of experience
● Experience in developing and delivering large scale Android and iOS mobile
applications via React-Native
● Engineers who are obsessed with optimizations and are ready to go the extra mile
to deliver the best app experience to the customers
● Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
● Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code.
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
-Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
-Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
-Transition existing React web apps to React Native
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Transition existing apps to React Native and work with native modules when required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
-Flat structure, no hierarchy
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
• Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
• Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
• Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
• Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback. • Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
• Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner. • Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
• Execute app verification protocol.
• Write tests for the App.
• Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
Requirements: Must Have:
• Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
• Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
• Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
• Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
• Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Hiring for Senior Android Developer in one of our Product based company at Chennai location .
Senior Android Developer
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Must - Kotlin , Retrofit, GPS, Background services, Google maps, Firebase real-time Database, JSON, UI -Constraint layouts & Animations, Git, MVVM
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Atleast one app published on Play Store (please share links to your Android apps on Play Store)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation and monitoring
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Also kindly send me your project playstore apps links
Kindly share me your details along with your Updated resume :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Preferred location :
Experience in Android developer :
Exp in Retrofit :
Exp in Google Maps :
Exp in GPS :
Total Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Negotiable : Y / N ? If negotiable max .how much percentage :
Holding any offer : Y / N ?
If any Kindly mention how much CTC :
Notice Period :
Negotiable : If negotiable ,how many days you can join :
Available for F2F interview at Chennai : Y /N ?
Availability date and time for F2F interview ? :
Native place :
Reason for Job change :
Waiting for your reply .
Kindly Acknowledge this mail !!!
Best Regards ,
Prem | Recruitment Consultant