- Work on a day-to-day basis to deliver software to solve real world problems.
- Participate in the design of new features.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with technical solutions.
- Improvise and analyse current code base to come up with improvements.
- 3+ Years of Frontend Development Experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on ReactJS experience.
- Strong skills in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working in fast paced environments cutting across diverse tech-stacks.
- Passionate about Web Development.
- Experience in modern web app development.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Worked with data intensive UI.
- Have worked with early stage startups.
- Have experience with GraphQL.
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full web development stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core frontend application architecture.
- Converting designs into smooth user interfaces.
- Ability to analyse the UI/UX designs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more web development projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional frontend web applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
Experience: 2 to 4 years
CTC Offered: Upto 15lpa
- Knowledge of REACT tools React Components designing, React-Bootstrap.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Personal interview with Sr. Manager (Technical Round)
- Personal Interview with HOD (Technical + Behavioural)
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work
on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products
that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that
will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of
several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which
means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for
smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an Angular Software Engineer to join our engineering teams at our office in
Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you do?
● Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
● We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a significant and vital portion of the product to be
gradually under your responsibility.
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth cross-browser UIs
● Integrate with APIs
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● You will be collaborating with your teammates and client.
● 2+ years of experience working on Reactjs. Experience building a Product, preferably SAAS.
● Good knowledge of JavaSript and TypeScript.
● Hands-on experience in Angular Framework.
● Solid understanding of Reactive Concepts like Behavior Subject, Async Pipe, etc.
● Hands-on experience with Web Storages - Browser Caching, Cookie, Local Storage, Session
● Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry
● Experience with user analytics frameworks like MixPanel or WebEngage
● Knowledge of backend technologies is a plus
● Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers worldwide - we do a lot of Slack,
Zoom, and Google Meet.
● Good proficiency in the English language
● An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on
About CAW Studios
We are a Product Engineering Company of 80+ geeks.
We have built Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, Select10x, BeTagged, and FastBar. And we still run their
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, CloudDefense, JobTwine, Bureau, AccelData
EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, and Reliance General Insurance
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are
into solving problems.
Deep understanding of JS basics and advanced features (ES6) (5+ years)
Deep understanding of basic and advanced HTML5 / CSS3 features (5+ years)
Hands-on experience developing scalable applications using React JS (preferably using functional components) (2+ years)
Proficiency in using hooks-based approach in react development
Hands-on experience developing UI components using Material UI for React JS (2+ years)
Experience with any of the state management libraries for React JS – Redux, Context API, Mobx etc
Experience with unit testing using Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library etc
Experience with responsive design, progressive web apps and accessibility.
Knowledge about platform tools such as NPM, Git command-line tool and AWS.
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single-page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
- You have previously worked for a minimum of 3 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- 4.5+ years Experience with AngularJS
- Available for immediate joining
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
We are looking for a Front end web developer passionate towards building high performance web
applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to
find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced
code are the must have attributes for this job.
● You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and
● You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers
● You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
● Excellence in React JS/AngularJS.
● Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Hands on experience of UI Libraries like jQuery.
● Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
● Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
● This person is excited about creating pixel perfect, reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing
front-end experiences that integrate seamlessly with back-end code.
● The ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape.
● You are excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and
Years of Exp: 4-8 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
You must be both technically proficient and have a keen eye for design and UI / UX. In this role, you'll make a significant contribution to translating our customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. You are an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills and are able to optimize our application in terms of technology and in delivering the best user experience. Your responsibilities will include translating design wireframes into the code that will produce visual elements of the application.
At all times, you will be working with the UI / UX design team to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks, as well as how it works. Ideally, you should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
You're likely to have a self-driven, conscientious mentality with a commitment to creating innovations through high-quality work.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions. Translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Create and be accountable for user interaction model, workflows, information architecture, prototypes and guidelines for user interfaces.
• Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
• Designing and building responsive web applications.
Education Qualifications & Requirements:
• 3+ years of Frontend development experience.
• BE / BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
• Problem Solver: Ability to formulate / implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
• Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
• Hands on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
• Proficient understanding of web markup. Good working knowledge of Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
• Ability to develop test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing
• Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
• Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Exposure in PHH, MySql & Wordpress
We're looking for developers who are interested in solving problems. We like people who are willing to work across the technology spectrum.
An example of a typical problem would be a product feature that requires UI/UX (Typescript/React/HTML/SCSS), server changes (Java/Scala/R), and database changes (MySQL).
You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems, as required.
- We're looking for 4 years or more of relevant work experience. That being said, if you think you have the necessary skills to make the number irrelevant then do talk to us
- Working experience in one or more of React, Redux, Typescript, and associated tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Working experience in HTML, (S)CSS
- Working experience writing unit/functional/integration tests
- Knowledge of Java 8 features such as streams and lambdas is a plus
- Knowledge of REST concepts and design is a plus
- Knowledge of ES6 features/syntax is a plus
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts is a plus
- Knowledge of build/deploy tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Awk, Bash, Perl, Python, Rubyetc. is a plus
- Ability to use modern IDEs such as VSCode, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. is a plus
Bonus Points :
- For product experience. We're a product company. Talk to us if you have worked on software products
- For startup experience. Have you worked in a any startups? We're always looking for people who have startup experience
- If you've developed and deployed any software for your own, or others- use
- If you've contributed to open source projects
- If you've spoken at developer conferences, published articles in tech websites, published podcasts
- If you communicate well. Do you blog? Can you explain ideas clearly and succinctly? Can you answer questions in short, clear sentences?
- If you have technical certifications such as AWS, Docker, Redhat etc.
- If you're self taught. Have you learned other programming languages, technologies etc. on your own? Share the details of the courses you took online, for instance.
- For deep knowledge in one or more areas. We like people who dig down, understand concepts in detail
- If your code/work is out there in public. We'd love to see what you've developed and deployed to the external world